Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 57. (Read 137570 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
concept logo No1

Activity: 322
The volume is increasing on Bittrex. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ICG It's bouncing between 0.00000200 and 0.00000260.

Is this a person buying and selling to themselves or so rating like that?
I would recommend people fork the project on github and put in what they want to be implement and then send a pull request and if the developer and community like the idea (after reviewing the code), then it could be added.

have you spoken to chedigital about the pos rate

There was a thread with a poll about changing the pos rate. Looks like it may go down.

spoke to chedigital on irc and he said he will message two other members and after that we will know. chedigutal agreed with 10%
Activity: 518
I would recommend people fork the project on github and put in what they want to be implement and then send a pull request and if the developer and community like the idea (after reviewing the code), then it could be added.

There was a thread with a poll about changing the pos rate. Looks like it may go down.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Cool IncognitoCoin Logo Clipart Style  Wink

http://i.imgur.com/28Wo8BZ.png
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

This guy has only 101 followers hahaha, I dont think we will see a big pump on their account.
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Activity: 518
this is so under the radar, bitkey is the same tech in root coin their ipo values the coin at 300btc imagine when it hits the market. people can trade incognito now that would put it around 2000 sats. this will soon be trading above that as people know. their tech is real everybody knows this. i also would say incognito is a better name but root and us are friends.

We are no rushing for anywhere Smiley. Step by step the Incognito is going to be there.

Unlike many other coins - here is no Dev team that owns the coin and is in a rush for a profit (like PnD). Everything is community driven - we hire our devs, searching for full time dev team, designing some other goodies for ICG and so on... But that is made in decentralized way so there is no private interest for running away. That's what I like about ICG.

Many thanks to our current back end developer - bitsta, he is doing good so far.

I know no one wants to "rush" but I do believe the big ship is sailing. Waiting too long can be just as damaging as rushing.

many have been buying and got in cheap. we aint selling before bitkey is implemented so there maybe 17million coins but there will be very few available when this sails. if we all hold 2000 sats could feel like 200 sats. i like the name incognito plus with the unique anon things looking good here
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
this is so under the radar, bitkey is the same tech in root coin their ipo values the coin at 300btc imagine when it hits the market. people can trade incognito now that would put it around 2000 sats. this will soon be trading above that as people know. their tech is real everybody knows this. i also would say incognito is a better name but root and us are friends.

We are no rushing for anywhere Smiley. Step by step the Incognito is going to be there.

Unlike many other coins - here is no Dev team that owns the coin and is in a rush for a profit (like PnD). Everything is community driven - we hire our devs, searching for full time dev team, designing some other goodies for ICG and so on... But that is made in decentralized way so there is no private interest for running away. That's what I like about ICG.

Many thanks to our current back end developer - bitsta, he is doing good so far.

I know no one wants to "rush" but I do believe the big ship is sailing. Waiting too long can be just as damaging as rushing.
Activity: 322
I think we should make it more clear that the development and community of this coin is decentralized in the sense that anyone can help out and develop the coin's code farther.

Most coin's are basically restricted to a few developers with no chance for anyone else to help out with the coins development. This coin is different and we should not be afraid to advertise this.

Also, I posted a new thread on /r/CryptoCurrency about Incognitocoin! http://reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2cj16l/incognitocoin_reborn_with_decentralization_and/
The current price is ridiculous. We'll reach 1000 sat very fast. When anon will implemented we'll hit 10-20ksat. This is reality

agree bitsta is our current dev who is implementing bitkey. that legitimizes the coin. people are just currently put off the 200% once that resolve i believe we will be sitting around 2ksats
★ IT's Party Time! ★
The current price is ridiculous. We'll reach 1000 sat very fast. When anon will implemented we'll hit 10-20ksat. This is reality
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOW SUCH COIN
do you think we should put a fund together for the new dev. say like new dev gets 300k coins donated from community members. this is for the new dev, ofcourse it would need to be a community decision to select the dev. the amount of coins will also provide incentive to take the coin to new heights. at 10k that would be worth 30btc

But may be if we collect this amount of ICG by donations that will make the position more attractive. So - not a bad idea.

i can put forward 25k coins towards this. i dont know if 300k maybe reached but we will do what we can. i like the name/logo/community this coin has a future

+1 Great idea, and yes this community is amazing, really active #ICG . I will donate 25k ICGs as well, for additional community dev.  Will forward this post to neutral and golden to see if they are on board and willing to donate, as we all donated to anon features dev.  

Next question, should we use escrow.ms again to manage release when milestones are reached for our second dev?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
do you think we should put a fund together for the new dev. say like new dev gets 300k coins donated from community members. this is for the new dev, ofcourse it would need to be a community decision to select the dev. the amount of coins will also provide incentive to take the coin to new heights. at 10k that would be worth 30btc

But may be if we collect this amount of ICG by donations that will make the position more attractive. So - not a bad idea.

i can put forward 25k coins towards this. i dont know if 300k maybe reached but we will do what we can. i like the name/logo/community this coin has a future

We should discuss your proposition in the #ICG and make a decision Smiley.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

But may be if we collect this amount of ICG by donations beforehand, that will make the position more attractive. So - not a bad idea.
Pages:
Jump to: