Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 62. (Read 137570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

A new rock paper scissors game has been added for IncogCoin.

Game: http://cryptoarrow.com/games/incogcoin/
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello,

Some investors has raised the question about me (NEUTRALTC) using this newbie account and some concerns it might bring with new investors, so I have decided to switch to neutraltc from now on, and seldom if not at all use this newbie account.

Thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOW SUCH COIN
Update

Hello,

Tonight we will be receiving the updated more thorough Whitepaper along with a progress update from the Dev team

Thank you

really great momentum! Come say Hi! and join the discussion over in #ICG

Update

Hello,

Tonight we will be receiving the updated more thorough Whitepaper along with a progress update from the Dev team

Thank you
hey guys, just checkin in and seeing if anything is new for ICG. I like the logo but can we add a fade effect, like a fade out from left to right. It may look cool. Also I cant wait for the new wallet cause i cant figure the current wallet out and I want to stake my coins

xkdxdavix10, did you download the peers.dat and add it to your appdata/roaming/incogcoin folder ?

yes i have and i am still not syncing

Can you come to IRC? So we can go through the issues, thanks.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ICG
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hey guys, just checkin in and seeing if anything is new for ICG. I like the logo but can we add a fade effect, like a fade out from left to right. It may look cool. Also I cant wait for the new wallet cause i cant figure the current wallet out and I want to stake my coins

xkdxdavix10, did you download the peers.dat and add it to your appdata/roaming/incogcoin folder ?

yes i have and i am still not syncing

GREEN!
and need add to coinmarketcap and cryptocoinrank.

Submitted requests on coinmarketcap, cryptocoinrank and BTER.com

Thank you
I like the golden one very much. I'm for the golden.

Golden or green Smiley.

What about the small circle to be filled with color? I think these sample are good enough. Just giving ideas.

The moderator should start a poll or go for some of these.
GREEN!
and need add to coinmarketcap and cryptocoinrank.
Activity: 29
I like this one. I would like to see this in green (instead of white).
Thank you. Here's a small selection of how it looks in other colours:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2mi10nt.png
Now the main work is in the logo?
Sorry, that is just all I have been working on. Not a great deal else I can contribute, unfortunately. But speaking of:

Likely my final sample. Can continue work on any attempts if required, however. Also all comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

I like this one. I would like to see this in green (instead of white).
Activity: 29
Sorry, that is just all I have been working on. Not a great deal else I can contribute, unfortunately. But speaking of:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2nrq2vc.jpg

Likely my final sample. Can continue work on any attempts if required, however. Also all comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

The logo contest was launched due to request from the community in our daily community discussions @ #ICG.

This is what your eyes see in the forum, cause the logo examples are quite big in the posts, not the "main work" Smiley.

Many little steps are taken every day due to the decentralized way of development by the community of ICG, while our hired professional Dev is working on the hardcore coding for implementing the more complex features at the back end.

The Dev team is also working hard on implementing the roadmap.

The Dev team will be releasing a more thorough whitepaper in the next couple of days.

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
It seems that rootcoin is hot. Maybe ICG can ride the wave.
WOW SUCH COIN

What do you think? It represents the coin newborn that the sun comes up.It represents we encounter in the development  of  hardships that black mountain

cool concept
Activity: 20
http://i.imgur.com/yGrZh1s.png
What do you think? It represents the coin newborn that the sun comes up.It represents we encounter in the development  of  hardships that black mountain
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

It's a contest at the moment. Our dev is working on the implementations separate from the contest right now.
Pages:
Jump to: