Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange - page 10. (Read 162047 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
The coin can always be taken over by another dev team with a hard fork and support by the mining pools and exchanges. IMO CH hasn't been around and uses the lame excuse of someone's trolling for the reason he's not doing anything. It's probably time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MineCrew
Would CH have to give up access to the coin or could someone just take over?

If there are some people who want to make takeover, then we can write to admin or we can start a new theme. But as I understand, developers didn't left this coin. They just don't want to do nothing now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Would CH have to give up access to the coin or could someone just take over?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
A new thread could be started. But only when/if there is something new to announce. Like a new dev(team).
Not sure, I dont know how these forums work from that side of things, I guess the thread owner is thenonly one that can update the head page!

MineCrew
Can anyone, please, update main thread?

Information about pools and exchanges is not actual.

Also one block explorer doesn't work.

Its well out of date, CH aint been around much and looks like he's not bothered

And what can we do to make an update?

Its well out of date, CH aint been around much and looks like he's not bothered
MineCrew

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
go x13 algo if you do a new icoin blockchain hybrid pos/pow. X11 seems already raped by asics or botnets...

Roll Eyes The algo doesn't make a coin, it's innovation does. Prolonging the life of GPU's does nothing to add value to a coin in the long term. If an algo becomes popular someone's gonna make an ASIC for it. Besides that you still have to deal with FPGA's so it's a moot point.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
go x13 algo if you do a new icoin blockchain hybrid pos/pow. X11 seems already raped by asics or botnets...
Good to hear your business has been taking off, Ryan. And we'll surely drop you a message if something significant happens.

In other news, I suggested this in EAC thread first but wouldn't mind seeing something like this implemented in iCoin as well. The first alt coin to do this would probably get a huge boost:

Btw, would it be possible to implement something like this?
http://www.quickcoin.co/
http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-integrated-wallet-makes-sending-bitcoin-easy-messaging/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-introducing-the-quickcoin-social-wallet-619881

It is supposedly an add-on to facebook with which you can send bitcoins to your facebook friends. I don't have facebook myself and never used it so no idea how those add-ons work, but I realize the potential would be huge.

It would get a massive boost and would open up an whole new community!
Good to hear your business has been taking off, Ryan. And we'll surely drop you a message if something significant happens.

In other news, I suggested this in EAC thread first but wouldn't mind seeing something like this implemented in iCoin as well. The first alt coin to do this would probably get a huge boost:

Btw, would it be possible to implement something like this?
http://www.quickcoin.co/
http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-integrated-wallet-makes-sending-bitcoin-easy-messaging/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-introducing-the-quickcoin-social-wallet-619881

It is supposedly an add-on to facebook with which you can send bitcoins to your facebook friends. I don't have facebook myself and never used it so no idea how those add-ons work, but I realize the potential would be huge.
Activity: 154
Would be interesting to know whether Ryan would want to come back if iCoin had a new dev or new devs.

I think he is busy doing other things, but, it's always worth asking him Smiley

Hey guys, I just happened to hop on btctalk when you left the above comments Smiley Thank you for your interests and best wishes and there's always open opportunity for anything I suppose, but it would have to be a pretty major shift in direction for me to desire involvement. My emphasis is with my nutrition business currently and we just surpassed $100k in monthly sales for the first time so there's been no shortage of things for me to do lol! However, if iCoin does go into the hands of new development and outreach, please feel free to contact me with what's going on as I'm rarely on btctalk and would love to stay in the loop! - Ridg
Would be interesting to know whether Ryan would want to come back if iCoin had a new dev or new devs.

I think he is busy doing other things, but, it's always worth asking him Smiley
Captainhook will be good to hear your thoughts on Stevenb suggestion, even if it's just 1 line to say u are working on it.

+1
legendary
Activity: 988
Captainhook will be good to hear your thoughts on Stevenb suggestion, even if it's just 1 line to say u are working on it.
Activity: 277
holding the coin hostage when people already paid in the IPO to be part of the coin and get the changes that were promised?

Wheres Stevenb to save the day and take over the coin with his deep pockets? After all he did mention that he was the largest IPO investor and that he also felt that captainhook would not run off with the money....
He is still there, just stay quite because of some bad comments given to him. I have been discussing with Captainhook regarding future of iCoin. Actually my investment in iCoin is too small compared to other coins but i really love this coin and believe in its future potential with or without its original devs.

Captainhook told me it's impossible to switch from Scrypt/PoW to X11/PoS but i proposed a plan to make brand new iCoin PoW/PoS and current iCoin holders can exchange old Scrypt iCoin to X11 iCoin. I also want to have a new setting that can make new iCoin valuable and keep increasing value as total coin is limited.

Well this plan can not be sucessful without the support of iCoin holders/supporters.

I think this is a great idea. iCoin is dying and needs a somewhat fresh start. If the switch is not possible, then I think some type of exchange would be more than welcome by the icoin community.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Captainhook, what is your point of view?
Thx
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I am not in charge of this plan, only propose to Captainhook so everything will depend on him or the iCoin community to implement. By the way, to avoid the past problems, we have to make this plan transparency.
Pages:
Jump to: