Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange - page 8. (Read 162047 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
It's gonna take way more than just getting added on mintpal for this to go anywhere

The coin needs something new and then a big PR bump as well as the mintpal thing

You should contact stevenb, he was the largest IPO investor and has stated many times he wants to 'pump' this coin or at least do something with it
I don't think a coin needs new tech for it to go anywhere, it just needs good pr and support. look at bitcoin, its still just bitcoin and its still going strong (not 1200 strong but its resilient)
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It's gonna take way more than just getting added on mintpal for this to go anywhere

The coin needs something new and then a big PR bump as well as the mintpal thing

You should contact stevenb, he was the largest IPO investor and has stated many times he wants to 'pump' this coin or at least do something with it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
witch of you willing donate some btc?
i my self will do so...just type the wallet you guys trust and lets start
i dont now yet how many we need but i will in the next days  Wink

Donate for what? Results first, donations later imo.

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: nexium on: June 15, 2014, 01:38:30 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Quote from: nexium on June 14, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

hey there,how many btc you need to get icoin on top ?

Hi Nexium,

The current rate is 0.25 btc per 1000 votes. We will do 1000 votes and then ask for payment , this carries on until the coin is added.

Let me know if you are interested.

are you all ok with that?

so the plan is to get this added to mintpal? surely that will just be a complete waste of time as there appears little interest in the coin as it stands, people will just dump Sad

i think if we added on mintpal there will be interest

I Personally wont be adding any more btc to the voting as I have already sent 0.075btc,
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Hi Nexium,

The current rate is 0.25 btc per 1000 votes. We will do 1000 votes and then ask for payment , this carries on until the coin is added.

so the plan is to get this added to mintpal? surely that will just be a complete waste of time as there appears little interest in the coin as it stands, people will just dump Sad

i think if we added on mintpal there will be interest
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Hi Nexium,

Hi Nexium,

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
i dont now yet how many we need but i will in the next days  Wink

Activity: 322
how about the X11 stage,i want to konw~lol
i dont now yet how many we need but i will in the next days  Wink
Activity: 210
ears are open for some good news
bgs
Activity: 11
good news coming stay tuned  Cool

Looking forward to good news. Smiley
Activity: 268

There are sooo many alt coins out there right now, its good to see people are still looking at using this one Smiley i have been following/investing in it for quite some time!  Even if you start a new coin, it is what it is as tbh my current icoins arent worth much Cheesy
Activity: 110

I am tuned in. Smiley

We all are tuned in  Wink
pls, let me know if any support needed, I'really willing to help
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

I am tuned in. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Are you idiots???  Sad

There will be no second chance for iCoin.

Devs left, exchanges closed, IPO failed.

What else should you see to understand that iCoin is dead?

i started looking for a new dev,i think its not over yet block chain working pool working
  LittleDigger is great to start with he did amazing work on sexcoin...i send him a msg and i m waiting him to reply

I have also been PM'd by a group that is considering taking over the coin but nexium carry on just in case they decide not too. This still has the perfect name for a coin so it would be beneficial for a motivated team to push things fwd.

If you can, at least edit the main thread. You are speaking about CaptainHook. Now you don't need to ask him and BigRidg what to do. They left. Just write what you can do, what profiles can you access and what's your plan.

Please understand I am not part of the team and only messaging here because I had access to this account. I do want to help iCoin get into good hands but I don't have the time myself to work on anything. Also it is advisable that we leave the ANN as is so people that take over can see where we were and use it to approach these services to say we were on this exchange/coinpayments before and now we have taken over please can we be added back...
Activity: 224
MineCrew
Are you idiots???  Sad

i started looking for a new dev,i think its not over yet block chain working pool working
  LittleDigger is great to start with he did amazing work on sexcoin...i send him a msg and i m waiting him to reply

I have also been PM'd by a group that is considering taking over the coin but nexium carry on just in case they decide not too. This still has the perfect name for a coin so it would be beneficial for a motivated team to push things fwd.

If you can, at least edit the main thread. You are speaking about CaptainHook. Now you don't need to ask him and BigRidg what to do. They left. Just write what you can do, what profiles can you access and what's your plan.

ok Cheesy,i will tell him to talk str8 with you...you can give full access?
Activity: 154
Are you idiots???  Sad

Are you idiots???  Sad

Pages:
Jump to: