Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 5. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
We have already had a nice working platform. thats why  I would like to take part in the ICO
Yes, at this stage, their platform is impressive, but still I would like to know what will change after ICO
Activity: 448
What will be  the price to token after October, 26? I can not find in the site.
http://welcome.1worldonline.com/  Here's a website for you. Here you can find any information on the project
Thank you, colleague. I studied the project. What they have already achieved is impressive
Activity: 476
If it's not a secret how much do you increase your capital  for the last year?
I think this information  hardly someone will say to you
I think  that such information should be public. This will give additional symbol to future investors
Activity: 71
Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?
I support the question. What is the  fee when I`m paying by different payment systems

There would be no additional fees, accept in the event your bank would assess a fee (most wires and checks, for example. These vary per institution, and are not always applicable.

So I can earn 1WO by just using your platform? Do I have to do anything special, and is this available now?

This is a decent project, good luck.
This is really good question.Many newcomers want to know
the answer I think

This is correct; when the system is fully implemented users will be able to engage the platform in various ways to earn tokens, which can be withdrawn or used for additional functionality on the platform.

You have interesting algorithms! Show ads only to the target audience is the right solution. Such advertising is the future!

We certainly hope so!

Activity: 294
Can you  tell  me more about your cooperation within the ICO for bloggers
Activity: 266
What will change in the work of your product after transfer to blockchain
Activity: 322
If the course of dollar is decrease will your tokens still be worth one dollar?
Activity: 434
Do you work with young bloggers? I think only to create a website and I liked your survey service)
Bloggers can buy 1WO services just like another users.
Activity: 420
Another 1 hour and the price of the token will increase by 5 cents.

For miners, 31% are allocated. And what will happen next with the network?
Activity: 378
If the ICO ends and the tokens are not sold out. What will happen to them?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Question on ad units. Have you developed adaptive ad units for mobile devices?
Activity: 252
Hello India) Now there is a branch in their language.

The creator, as I remember coming from the Soviet Union. I hope the Russian market will also respond well to this service
We  hope so, too. At the moment the Russian market actively participates in ICO
Activity: 230
Do you plan to cooperate with other companies in the payment of tokens for services?
This is a very interesting question. I would like to know which commissions are represent by replenished by different payment systems
Most likely this issue will have to be further specified by the owners of payment systems
Activity: 199
Are you going to add the Belarusian language in the near future :?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Do you work with young bloggers? I think only to create a website and I liked your survey service)
Activity: 256
Do you work with Russians or Ukrainians in the  team of developers?

A very good question because in the territory of Soviet Union there are many talented people
Yes, I  heard that a lot of people in Russia and Ukraine are working in Facebook and Twitter
Activity: 206
Do you think you are competing with a YouTube or a Twitch?
I think that they can cooperate  and not compete on the contrary
I can not agree with this, usually there are some priority markets.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
What exchanges are you planning to cooperate with for the turnover of tokens in the future?
Activity: 217
The design of your polls is very attractive and fits in almost any resource
It's hard don`t  agree with a colleague. I think  so that's why they have such solid partners
Yes on the site http://welcome.1worldonline.com/ I saw a list of partners and  blocks of tests. It's impressive

Thanks for the link. I will definitely study this topic. But even now I can say that the project is interesting
Activity: 263
Why are your tokens so expensive? I wish good luck in developing the platform
For now it $1.10 per token, is it a big price? You can buy 0.5 tokens. What's the problem?
Here, of course, you are right. But why is the price of the token lately equal to the dollar?
Yes, lately, all of the Crypto currency is equated to the dollar. Better tey would equated  to bitcoin
It's good that they have a working and successful business so it's much easier for me to make a decision
Pages:
Jump to: