Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 9. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
You have interesting algorithms! Show ads only to the target audience is the right solution. Such advertising is the future!
I absolutely agree with you. The platform clearly deserves attention
Activity: 364
Is the referral program running or not?
If the referral program is still running, please, give me a link
I also would like to receive referral bonuses. Where can I read the terms?
Activity: 125
Why are your tokens so expensive? I wish good luck in developing the platform
Well, if it's expensive for you then you can buy half of the token
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The popularity of the conventional blockchain is understandable. But it is better to move to a separate network in the future
Activity: 145
I would like to learn more about the mining and wallet
It's all interesting for me, too. Especially the extraction of your crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Hello India) Now there is a branch in their language.

The creator, as I remember coming from the Soviet Union. I hope the Russian market will also respond well to this service
Activity: 118
Can I pay tokens with NEM crypto currency?
I would like to know what currencies I can  buy your tokens
Activity: 209
You wrote that the rate can vary from sales.
That is, can the exchange change on any day of the ICO?

I would like to know how this will work in practice
Activity: 202
Do you plan to cooperate with other companies in the payment of tokens for services?
This is a very interesting question. I would like to know which commissions are represent by replenished by different payment systems
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I wonder how much the response of visitors increases after the polls. I want to understand the effectiveness of this method
Activity: 197
What specific innovations do you want to make for the proceeds?
I  wonder what will change in the company's work after the ICO.
Activity: 189
Is the referral program running or not?
If the referral program is still running, please, give me a link
It`s interesting do they have bonus programm for facebook?
Activity: 182
A working platform that has been profitable since 2011. It's great. Good luck to the developers
Yes indeed I read about this on other sites. I would like to see working examples of their codes
For this you can visit their resource http://welcome.1worldonline.com/ There are sites on which you can see the codes
Activity: 434
I did not find the road map of the project. Give a link or tell about your plans for the future
Check the Whitepaper, information that you didn't find is located in "Roadmap"paragraph.
Link to Whitepaper http://reports.1worldonline.com.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/1WO_white_paper.pdf
Link to Roadmap №1
№2
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
how long your token will get listed on major exchange after your ico are ended successfully? about hedging token contract, is that really possible to keep the value of your token from this heavy volatility of cryptocurrency
Activity: 112
An excellent project founded by a russian guy who moved to the USA in the 90's
Yes, I  read this information,too. In those days many talented people from the USSR moved to the US
Activity: 207
I did not find the road map of the project. Give a link or tell about your plans for the future
Activity: 308
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges
This is an interesting question since becouse I did not really understand the roadmap
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Surprised the functionality of your blog. The site has the ability to switch to the desired language. But when you activate this function, only the end of the site link is changed, but the text itself is not translated. Is the blog in beta?
Pages:
Jump to: