Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 8. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can  I be able to store tokens on a Jaxx crypto currency account?
Good question. Tell us more about the purse on which your currency will be stored
Activity: 322
It`s the main thing at this stage  to make it all possible. And so the project is really good. I encourage him  growing

It's hard not to agree. They have already shown how they can work since 2011
Activity: 71
I hope your platform is safe, because a huge amount has already been collected

Escrow is being handled by Blockchain Law Group, a known and trusted service in the community.

Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?

We hope not! When the token is fully implemented on the platform, the demand of the token should maintain a health market.

Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency

Can  I be able to store tokens on a Jaxx crypto currency account?

If the wallet is compatible with ERC20 tokens (specifically, they can be added and moved from said wallet), then it should be fine.

Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?

There is a referral program available on 1WO token purchases, please see the Dashboard for your referral link (you must make a purchase in order for this link to generate).

Do you plan to cooperate with other companies in the payment of tokens for services?

This is the basis of our economy. All services on the platform will require the native token, and users will earn tokens for engaging with the platform.

On which exchanges will the sale of the token be carried out?

The tokensale is underway now, please see here for more information about the purchasing process:
https://ico.1worldonline.com/faq/1wo_token_purchase_flow

Activity: 378
Can  I be able to store tokens on a Jaxx crypto currency account?
Good question. Tell us more about the purse on which your currency will be stored
Activity: 252
Are Tokens 1WO  need only for  those who will use your services?

It is interesting. Well, for this we need at least cooperation in this direction with other companies
Activity: 230
Looks like a safe and reliable ICO compared to all the rest since they have quite a few real world applications and are already established. I like the concept of tokenized economy as well, I think this will be a successful project.
That's why I decided to take part in this project. They have already had a working platform
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I noticed another interesting point that Google collects virtually all analytical data without permission, and you do it beautifully! Users go through polls themselves and choose useful categories for themselves
Activity: 199
Where can I look at the project`s roadmap for 2018?
Activity: 256
19,922 people were subscribed to the news of your community in Facebook. This figure is impressive.
In fact, yes. The fact that this is not a Scam project is already good. And there time will tell
Activity: 217
are you interested in Ukrainian translations?
Ukrainian translation has no point because russian will be understanded in Ukraine too.
In any case this is an opportunity to attract additional investments
The more translations into different languages, the more potential investors. I think so
Activity: 206
What kind of personal data protection do you provide to clients?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Is it possible in the future an additional issue, for those who are late this time?
Activity: 66
An interesting point is that 1World not only collects analytical data, but also draws conclusions to increase revenue for resources
Yes, they have a lot of tools that help to make the reader return to the site
Activity: 392
An interesting point is that 1World not only collects analytical data, but also draws conclusions to increase revenue for resources
Yes, it is. They  help site`s owners understand what content users want to see
Activity: 280
A working platform that has been profitable since 2011. It's great. Good luck to the developers
This is what gives credibility to their company. Investors willingly participate in ICO
Activity: 434
When is planned  the launching  the technology of decentralization?
Interesting question, because Roadmap says that blockchain integration is planned at Q3 2017, so it already happened ?
Activity: 246
A mere ERC20 token with *Up to $50M of 1WO Tokens offered for sale at $1.00 price*? No thanks.
It's strange, of course. Well, it's your right. They have already had sucsessfully working project. Thats why I think the price is normal
I don't understand what he mean, can you explain pls, price for a one token change nothing, you can buy 0.5 or 1.5 right?
I do not really understand somethingI, too. The price of the token will grow 2 times?
Activity: 176
On a pre-sale it has been already collected more than 3 million dollars!
 This is not surprise becouse you have an experience and an excellent product

So am I. I decided to invest in a successful project that they have  already had
I am  ready to invest in this platform, too,  based on their previous experience
Activity: 95
The design of your polls is very attractive and fits in almost any resource
It's hard don`t  agree with a colleague. I think  so that's why they have such solid partners
Yes, I read on their site a list of their partners and was impressed
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
This Project really crowd of supporter and Investor. definitely it has very good interest and no wonder if you guys will raise more than just your goal
Pages:
Jump to: