Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 32. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
Love this ICO, my friend recommend me a website www.coinschedule.com and then i find out that this Serenity Financial get the Golden Medal for ICO list
i've just register for bounty campaign, hope still have a chance to get some precious reward because i saw famous supporters behind this project
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Blockchain expert Muhammad Salman Anjum became an advisor of Serenity

Salman Anjum joined Serenity as a blockchain strategic consultant and an advisor for Middle East regions.

Being a Technology Futurist, Salman is an early Blockchain adopter and one of the key influencers, currently empowering the next wave of Blockchain innovators through evangelizing, training & speaking at global forums. He advises corporates, ICOs, senior managers on applications of DLT, Big Data & IoT and AI.

Next week Serenity CEO Denis Kulagin and Salman will participate in Blockchain Cruise Asia. We will tell you more about this event in one of the future posts. Follow our news and updates!
Hm, about deposits on smart contract: will it in ether or your tokens? How about exchange rate changes?

For now we have ether base smart contracts, thus, for example you send ETH  and you trade with it with exchage rates.

Am i right that Serenity will use in prinzip an ETH blockchain for transaction? Sorry if my question isnt right=)

Indeed, you are right!
Hello. Do you use your own blockchain or public?
We will use private blockchain for Traders(as every trader has own trading history), and public blockchain for smart contracts.
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Hm, about deposits on smart contract: will it in ether or your tokens? How about exchange rate changes?

For now we have ether base smart contracts, thus, for example you send ETH  and you trade with it with exchage rates.

Am i right that Serenity will use in prinzip an ETH blockchain for transaction? Sorry if my question isnt right=)
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I think is good comes with program basic the first marketplace for or secure currency, cryptocurrency and CFD trading. Hope successfully future. Goodluck dev and team
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good evening! Are you going to pay dividends? I think it would be great.
Hello! Of course, it would be great. But these are not shares, these are tokens. It's a completely different system. I would recommend to read the white paper carefully.
Activity: 244
Hello. Do you use your own blockchain or public?
Activity: 364
Good evening! Are you going to pay dividends? I think it would be great.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello! I used to be a stockholder of one big company. At certain points all the stocks were divided. I really didn't like that( is the same thing is going to happen to tokens?
Hello. No, it's not. Traditionally stock division is used to minimize stockholders shares. We don't do that)
Activity: 196
Hello! I used to be a stockholder of one big company. At certain points all the stocks were divided. I really didn't like that( is the same thing is going to happen to tokens?
What exactly goes to blockchain technology in your project?
I mean, are you really using blockchain or just trying to get some hype as some other projects?
Have read that too many projects just write the word blockchain to catch the audience but there are nothong to do with blockchain in their projects

Hello there!
The project mission is to provide something that every trader wants - Transparency security and fairness. Right now you can not easily prove to the broker that he is wrong(when you lose because of him). You will need to go through 9 circles of hell, and this does not guarantee that the broker will return the money to you.
The blockchain can solve this issue, and give traders a room to breathe. (the info will be stored into blockchain and you can not change it, thus we can prove that the broker scammed you and we return all the money back as we work as a depository system)
Good day, everyone! Will there be a possibility of conversion of currency specifically in a trading account? Traditional brokers give this opportunity.

There will be such option, no worries
Hello! There is very little accumulated information on trading cryptocurrencies. Especially, when compared with the shares’ quotations, that have been traded for centuries... What toolkit for such young tools will the platform offer?

I see your point, we will act as a liquidity provider and give brokers under our platform such kits, all you need to do is to choice preferable broker and trade.
Hello, everyone! I have heard, that the blockchain will record all my actions. But what would be the point? If the dispute goes in real life, receipts will be legally enforceable?

The point is transparency, right now you can not easily prove to the broker that he is wrong. You will need to go through 9 circles of hell, and this does not guarantee that the broker will return the money to you.
The blockchain can solve this issue, and give traders a room to breathe
Hello! I don’t have a lot of funds in my wallet, but I want to take part in the ICO... Tell me, what is the minimum threshold for investing in the project?

Hello! I have not seen the information on the minimum contribution in the WP. But the project itself conducts democratic financial policy. I think, that you will be able to invest, the amounts are not that unaffordable.
Hello there!
The min amount is 0.1 ETH, but right now is the close round of sales, thus you can buy the token with 45%+ discount.
Hello! I don’t have a lot of funds in my wallet, but I want to take part in the ICO... Tell me, what is the minimum threshold for investing in the project?

Hello there!
The min amount is 0.1 ETH, but right now is the close round of sales, thus you can buy the token with 45%+ discount.
Hello, everyone! Yeah, I can see, that there aren’t many people, who learn from previous failures. How many clients have already taken the knock with their brokers... What are the weighty, unwavering arguments, attributes and facts, that the project will have, so not to be even remotely alike the losers of the past?
Don't miss the point, that your conclusions and assumptions are based on previous experience of working on forex and on other stock markets. Here everything is built on a fundamentally different and more advanced basis – the blockchain. The reliable, transparent, understandable and profitable product is being create a for all stakeholders!
Excuse me, I am bad at the blockchain subject, but what you listed is frivolous, so to speak.
The weightiest arguments, set forth in non-frivolous way, you will find in the WP. The independent marketplace “Serenity”, with a storage of clients’ deposits on smart-contracts and with records of all trading and non-trading transactions in the blockchain, is designed to become a unified, standardized system of controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker. It is also designed, so to eliminate the possibility of inappropriate use of clients’ funds. 
I wonder, what the blockchain gives, then? Even in the traditional trading system such service as serenity could be plugged-in.
Blockchain equals transparency and assurance of affiliation absence. The system records all trading and non-trading transactions between a broker and a trader. That will eliminate the possibility of forgery, and will provide a 100% result in disputes resolving. That is very cool, to have comprehensive information about what is happening with your money and around them.
I have heard, that you can trade, using a bunch of different tools. Which currency and cryptocurrency pairs are planned for sale?
Hello there! we will announce this info closely to end of the ICO, but overall I think it would be the most popular pair (like ETH/BTC/MONERO/BTC Cash and etc.)
Good afternoon! The question is the following: will Serenity somehow participate in the payment of customer taxes? Maybe it will assist in the formation of annual accounts and the allocation of tax rates? 
it is one of the future ideas, but for now, we stick with Arbitration platform.
What should I do, if I trade on this platform and notice that the broker's rates differ from the real ones? It’s very interesting.

The system will automatically show you that this broker acts unfair and automatically refund the money back to you!
Pages:
Jump to: