Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 29. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
They visit so many countries to introduce the project and that makes me believe that SERENITY will fly to the moon.

But I have one question: Token distribution will be after the end of ICO, or will must wait longer (1-2 Month) after the end?

Yes, in 2- 3 weeks after
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello. Suppose, a trader asserts, that a broker has not fulfilled deal’s terms and he has a claim. What happens next?
As I recall, the request is automatically processed by the “Verify My Trade” system, and results are provided to both parties.
Okay, but what if one of those parties still considers itself deceived. What's the plan for this scenario?
Then this party appeals to an instrumentality, called Financial Commission. There are working real people, so they can request additional data.
Got it, thanks for such a detailed explanation. However, there is one question left: how long will take an investigation? I don't want my funds to be on thin ice for too long.
Activity: 392
Hello. Suppose, a trader asserts, that a broker has not fulfilled deal’s terms and he has a claim. What happens next?
As I recall, the request is automatically processed by the “Verify My Trade” system, and results are provided to both parties.
Okay, but what if one of those parties still considers itself deceived. What's the plan for this scenario?
Then this party appeals to an instrumentality, called Financial Commission. There are working real people, so they can request additional data.
Activity: 392
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. How much time passes between applying for a withdrawal and the withdrawal itself? I hope, it takes not more than three days.
Activity: 266
Will my profits from trading be automatically transferred to a smart-contract? I would like to be able to withdraw it at any convenient moment.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. If it turns out, that the database has crashed, and a hash disagrees with genuine one, than how the platform will reveal, who is right and who is the deceiver?
Activity: 266
How often does the system create a backup of the database and encrypt it? As for me, every 12 hours is the optimal interval.
Activity: 224
Hello. I wonder, if a broker will be able to modify the information about his actions in the database, without involvement of a trader? It will do harm to the transparency.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Hello. How many have managed to collect for the current moment?

Almost 550 thousand dollars, despite the fact, that the ICO has started a few days ago.
Activity: 126
Hello. How many have managed to collect for the current moment?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
ICO will stop after hit 19Musd or after 7 march?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Lol acount btt serenity neg trust  Shocked Shocked ??
Activity: 196
Your WP says, that the funds from a smart-contract can be withdrawn to either a broker or a client, but it also requires a consent of two out three parties. Who is the third party?
The Serenity platform itself. It is the guarantor of the both parties meet the terms of a deal in good faith.
So, if a broker and I don’t have any conflicts between us, we both can withdraw funds from smart-contracts, without requiring confirmation from each other?
Yes, that's right. But if at least one of the parties has pretensions, they all will be addressed by the special department. It's not free, but completely eliminates the chance, that a trader will be deceived and lose his funds.
And using what API, Serenity will be able to monitor users’ actions? Will we need to install some additional software or a special plugin?
Activity: 364
Your WP says, that the funds from a smart-contract can be withdrawn to either a broker or a client, but it also requires a consent of two out three parties. Who is the third party?
The Serenity platform itself. It is the guarantor of the both parties meet the terms of a deal in good faith.
So, if a broker and I don’t have any conflicts between us, we both can withdraw funds from smart-contracts, without requiring confirmation from each other?
Yes, that's right. But if at least one of the parties has pretensions, they all will be addressed by the special department. It's not free, but completely eliminates the chance, that a trader will be deceived and lose his funds.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: