Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 31. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
are there any bonus for Vietnamese translation for bitcointalk topic?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

The token price has decreased by 1000 times

Due to the recent Ethereum(ETH) price surge, the team has decided to reduce the price of Serenity token from 0.1 ETH to 0.0001 ETH. Serenity token Ticker is SRNT. The smart contract has changed in connection with the change of the token price - the new contract is available here.

All tokens purchased during the Pre-ICO and the Closed Round stages will be replaced with the new ones in the corresponding equivalent within three days of the news publication.

We remind you that during the ICO:

— Minimum purchase in ETH is 100 SRNT.
 — Minimum purchase in Bitcoin or EUR / USD is 500 SRNT.
 — If you exchange tokens/cryptocurrency of other ICOs for SRNT tokens, then the minimum purchase will be 5,000 SRNT tokens.

a good change will allow you to have a greater number of participants and to decentralize the package, but there are complexity need a strong advertising campaign to inform potential participants information.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
SERENITY introduces a number of improvements to the project prior to the ICO

SERENITY has redesigned the website and made a number of improvements prior to the ICO

After the Pre-ICO (which ended on December 1st, 2017), the SERENITY team conducted an audit of the project, website, and marketing campaign and made a number of improvements and changes towards the project to make it easier for you to participate with our ecosystem.

Website redesign and the Exchange prototype

The design has undergone significant changes for convenient use. In addition to that, we’ve added the Serenity exchange prototype. Serenity exchange will give our token holders the opportunity to exchange cryptocurrency and currency in the most convenient way. Deposit/withdrawal process through Serenity Exchange will be carried out in any cryptocurrency and fiat money. Our platform users will also be able to invest in Crypto Fund performance indices. You can already see all the updates on our website.

The token price has decreased by 1000 times

Due to the recent Ethereum(ETH) price surge, the team has decided to reduce the price of Serenity token from 0.1 ETH to 0.0001 ETH. Serenity token Ticker is SRNT. The smart contract has changed in connection with the change of the token price - the new contract is available here.

All tokens purchased during the Pre-ICO and the Closed Round stages will be replaced with the new ones in the corresponding equivalent within three days of the news publication.

$19 Million Hard cap

We have decided to keep our $19-million hard cap. This amount will allow us to implement the entire technical and legal part of the project in full and in a timely manner to serve you better.

Buy SRNT for cryptocurrencies, tokens and fiat money!

Due to the frequent requests from our participants to buy the Serenity tokens in other ways than BTC or ETH, we have expanded the possibilities of payment. Now you can buy Serenity tokens in the US dollars, Euros, via Bank Wire, VISA / Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, and also exchange the existing cryptocurrency for Serenity tokens. A detailed description of how this can be done will be available in your Personal ICO Area when the ICO starts.

We remind you that during the ICO:

— Minimum purchase in ETH is 100 SRNT.
 — Minimum purchase in Bitcoin or EUR / USD is 500 SRNT.
 — If you exchange tokens/cryptocurrency of other ICOs for SRNT tokens, then the minimum purchase will be 5,000 SRNT tokens.

Do not forget! Serenity ICO will last from January 25th to March 7th

Throughout the ICO period, there will be discounts from 40% to 10% for the purchase of Serenity tokens. During the first week of ICO, the discount will be 40%. The discount will decrease every week by 5% so it’s better to participate in the ICO earlier to get a great deal on our platform. In the last week, the discount will be 10%.

If you want to buy tokens with a 45% discount, you can participate in the closed round of token sales, which will last until January 24th. During the closed round the minimum purchase according to the new rate of tokens is 20,000 tokens, at a price of 1.1 ETH with a discount of 45% applied. To participate, apply through the Personal ICO Area. For details of participation email us at [email protected].

Sincerely, The Serenity Team
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 378
Blockchain expert Muhammad Salman Anjum became an advisor of Serenity

Salman Anjum joined Serenity as a blockchain strategic consultant and an advisor for Middle East regions.

Being a Technology Futurist, Salman is an early Blockchain adopter and one of the key influencers, currently empowering the next wave of Blockchain innovators through evangelizing, training & speaking at global forums. He advises corporates, ICOs, senior managers on applications of DLT, Big Data & IoT and AI.

Next week Serenity CEO Denis Kulagin and Salman will participate in Blockchain Cruise Asia. We will tell you more about this event in one of the future posts. Follow our news and updates!

I saw profile blockchain cruise asia awsome its great
Activity: 84
Hi, I am very interested in this great project but I did not find information about team, inflation, development budget, transaction fees and block size. Please show for me! thanks
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
They visit so many countries to introduce the project and that makes me believe that SERENITY will fly to the moon.

But I have one question: Token distribution will be after the end of ICO, or will must wait longer (1-2 Month) after the end?
Merit: 103
this project will success i think because developers and team keep hardworl and veryfull spirit.
i'm sure this project will rise and rises.
sure i will, if you follow this project since beginning, you will know, this team has visit around the world frok expo to expo to introducing their project
Activity: 495
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/serenity

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Good news
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/serenity

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
Blockchain expert Muhammad Salman Anjum became an advisor of Serenity

Salman Anjum joined Serenity as a blockchain strategic consultant and an advisor for Middle East regions.

Being a Technology Futurist, Salman is an early Blockchain adopter and one of the key influencers, currently empowering the next wave of Blockchain innovators through evangelizing, training & speaking at global forums. He advises corporates, ICOs, senior managers on applications of DLT, Big Data & IoT and AI.

Next week Serenity CEO Denis Kulagin and Salman will participate in Blockchain Cruise Asia. We will tell you more about this event in one of the future posts. Follow our news and updates!

that was great for serenity project, i think this project will be best project on this year.
good luck team.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
this project will success i think because developers and team keep hardworl and veryfull spirit.
i'm sure this project will rise and rises.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
Serenity advisor Salman Anjum to present the project at Blockchain Cruise Asia

Next week our new advisor Muhammad Salman Anjum will take part in Blockchain Cruise Asia event.

Salman will present the Serenity project during the ICO & Investments Conference on the 18th of January at 16:20 local time.

Blockchain Cruise Asia combines a series of large conferences dedicated to blockchain and ICO. During the 4-day cruise, blockchain experts and guests will discuss blockchain opportunities, future of cryptocurrencies and will share the successful ICO experience. The passengers of the cruise ship will include 50 speakers, 100 media partners and 700 guests from around the world.

Read more about the event at the Blockchain Cruise website.

in the new world to dive, this is a very good idea to Cruise Asia. it should give a lot of information and a lot of emotion.

Next week our new advisor Muhammad Salman Anjum will take part in Blockchain Cruise Asia event.

Salman will present the Serenity project during the ICO & Investments Conference on the 18th of January at 16:20 local time.

Blockchain Cruise Asia combines a series of large conferences dedicated to blockchain and ICO. During the 4-day cruise, blockchain experts and guests will discuss blockchain opportunities, future of cryptocurrencies and will share the successful ICO experience. The passengers of the cruise ship will include 50 speakers, 100 media partners and 700 guests from around the world.

Come to indonesia, cryptocurrency is on spotlight in indonesia, and your serenity has a value to change many things in financial world, i think you can get much attention here on Jakarta or Bali
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

Activity: 108
Love this ICO, my friend recommend me a website www.coinschedule.com and then i find out that this Serenity Financial get the Golden Medal for ICO list
i've just register for bounty campaign, hope still have a chance to get some precious reward because i saw famous supporters behind this project
this project has a X factor to change the financial world, and also has a great team, good luck with your bounty campaign

I think now whole finance world. Finance worls is too big. But forex only - yes I agree with this
Activity: 440
Woo ~ ~
It seems that the team has been working hard. It must be a very promising project. I like it.
copper member
Activity: 378
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
We are all waiting a great performance by Serenity Team and their Projekt!

Now, with translation and moderation company, the team will surely ruse more investors from foreign
Love this ICO, my friend recommend me a website www.coinschedule.com and then i find out that this Serenity Financial get the Golden Medal for ICO list
i've just register for bounty campaign, hope still have a chance to get some precious reward because i saw famous supporters behind this project
this project has a X factor to change the financial world, and also has a great team, good luck with your bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: