Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - page 10. (Read 7374 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 01:08:53 PM
Great idea! But what's gonna hapen when you will buy lambo for yourself?  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 12:59:40 PM
I wonder just how much profit there could be with a single self driving taxi?

Depends on the country, availability, capacity and a lot of other circumstances. You can't say an exact percentage at the moment. With our sport car rental we calculate to amortize a car in one year. That would be a profit of up to 10% per month. This is only a calculation and can't be guaranteed.

That's very true. How about a rental car, do you guys have estimates on it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

Seems like too many factors to try to estimate this. How many people decided to keep their cars vs. use automated taxis? How much competition is there driving down price? How big is the city resulting in higher demand? Just so many factors.

Right there are a lot of factors in the case of automated taxis. We think until there are automated taxis it may takes a few years. At the moment we concentrate to do our business now with the the current technology. We have new technologies in view and we will adapt to them if needed.

And your current technologies mostly concentrates on renting/leasing vehicles?

Right at the beginning we will provide cars to our marketplace on which everybody can participate who owns CAR token. We will rent, lease or resell the cars to make a profit for all shareholders of the car. The next step is to open our marketplace to other car garages and rental services. They can also provide their cars to the marketplace. At the end it doesn't matter if it is an automated car, a sport car or any other car.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 02:23:19 PM

Seems like too many factors to try to estimate this. How many people decided to keep their cars vs. use automated taxis? How much competition is there driving down price? How big is the city resulting in higher demand? Just so many factors.

Right there are a lot of factors in the case of automated taxis. We think until there are automated taxis it may takes a few years. At the moment we concentrate to do our business now with the the current technology. We have new technologies in view and we will adapt to them if needed.

And your current technologies mostly concentrates on renting/leasing vehicles?
November 11, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

November 11, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

Depends on the country, availability, capacity and a lot of other circumstances. You can't say an exact percentage at the moment. With our sport car rental we calculate to amortize a car in one year. That would be a profit of up to 10% per month. This is only a calculation and can't be guaranteed.
November 11, 2017, 01:39:04 PM
November 10, 2017, 04:25:34 PM
I could actually see something like this being very useful in the future.

Yeah, anyone who really knows the future of automobiles knows the amount of people who own a car is going to start dropping drastically when fully autonomous vehicles come.

Exactly, because who really needs a car to sit unused 22 hours a day? Better to call a self driving taxi for super cheap. I could see CrowdDriving being very useful in this scenario. A group comes together and invests in a car, and they set it up to taxi around the city 24 hours a day and split the profit, and there would be lots of profit.

That is exactly where we want to go. To start and grow the business we will start with a car rental service and reselling the cars. In the future when there are fully autonomous cars the whole car market will change. And with our solution it doesn't matter where you live. You can live in Germany and own a part of a taxi in New York that works for you 24 hours a day. And you don't have to worry about maintenance because we will do the work for you.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

Yeah, anyone who really knows the future of automobiles knows the amount of people who own a car is going to start dropping drastically when fully autonomous vehicles come.

Exactly, because who really needs a car to sit unused 22 hours a day? Better to call a self driving taxi for super cheap. I could see CrowdDriving being very useful in this scenario. A group comes together and invests in a car, and they set it up to taxi around the city 24 hours a day and split the profit, and there would be lots of profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

November 10, 2017, 12:41:42 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
November 09, 2017, 04:08:41 PM
November 09, 2017, 08:02:48 AM
Hi dev, please answer my private message

I have answered your private message.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 06:25:07 AM
Hi dev, please answer my private message
Merit: 111
November 07, 2017, 07:07:11 PM
CrowdDrive is listed at https://foxico.io/project/crowddrive
November 07, 2017, 02:20:37 PM
Update:

We have updated our Announcement post. You can now find the link for the prototype and the ICO calendar listings direct in the post.
November 07, 2017, 11:54:47 AM
Nice concept to make profit by holding this token it looking in future this project will grow with interesting idea to generate revenue by rent, lease or selling cars through this platform. You have any working app at the moment to check how this works?

Thank you for your kind comment.
At the moment we have a InVision prototype. You can find it here: https://invis.io/BGEC30J97#/262525582_CrowdDrive_Homescreen
There you can use the basic functionalities and you can see the design.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2017, 08:35:13 AM
Nice concept to make profit by holding this token it looking in future this project will grow with interesting idea to generate revenue by rent, lease or selling cars through this platform. You have any working app at the moment to check how this works?
Pages:
Jump to: