Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - page 5. (Read 7374 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 05:09:41 AM
Tobias, it says in your profile you had a business in Switzerland? That was your care rental business?

No, it was a business in another area. We sold electronics. This is about 3 years ago and it was before I got to know the blockchain technology.
It was a good experience.

Okay. What would you say was the most important thing you learned from that experience?

It is possible to make your hobby a profession. It's not easy as an entrepreneur but it's worth it. And we got to know the market and the possible difficulties.

That's an awesome lesson. I think those who are able to turn a hobby into a profession not only enjoy it more, but also end up doing a better job than those who aren't passionate about the field.

Yes I think so too. If you love what you do. You will always give 100% even if it is not easy at some points.

Wise words. Anything you're passionate about at the moment besides CrowdDrive? I imagine there's not much time for anything else with how busy you must be.

At the moment not. And before CrowdDrive it was nearly the same I was passionated about, cars and cryptocurrency. That is right there is not much time for other things but I try to do sport weekly it is a good balance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 04:10:44 PM
Proyek yang bagus dan berbeda. Saya tidak tahu bagaimana Anda akan bekerja. namun pangsa penjualan kendaraan akan terbagi di antara pemegang saham. Saya harap anda akan sukses siapa yang akan menentukan daftar kendaraannya. Apakah pemegang saham akan beriklan?

I tried to translate it but I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you please write your question in English?

Seems like they're a little all over the place. They said they liked the project, and they want to know who will determine the list of vehicles people can invest in. Also whether or not shareholders will advertise?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 03:52:49 PM
Tobias, it says in your profile you had a business in Switzerland? That was your care rental business?

No, it was a business in another area. We sold electronics. This is about 3 years ago and it was before I got to know the blockchain technology.

Okay. What would you say was the most important thing you learned from that experience?

It is possible to make your hobby a profession. It's not easy as an entrepreneur but it's worth it. And we got to know the market and the possible difficulties.

That's an awesome lesson. I think those who are able to turn a hobby into a profession not only enjoy it more, but also end up doing a better job than those who aren't passionate about the field.

Yes I think so too. If you love what you do. You will always give 100% even if it is not easy at some points.

Wise words. Anything you're passionate about at the moment besides CrowdDrive? I imagine there's not much time for anything else with how busy you must be.
November 27, 2017, 01:40:33 PM
Proyek yang bagus dan berbeda. Saya tidak tahu bagaimana Anda akan bekerja. namun pangsa penjualan kendaraan akan terbagi di antara pemegang saham. Saya harap anda akan sukses siapa yang akan menentukan daftar kendaraannya. Apakah pemegang saham akan beriklan?

I tried to translate it but I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you please write your question in English?
November 27, 2017, 01:35:13 PM
From the point of view of the idea, I liked your project, but your profit from leasing the car will be much greater if you do not share profits with investors ..or I do not understand something?

The idea is to provide cars to the marketplace to get growth capital. It will not always be 100% of a car available for participation. This depends on the age, vehicle type, value of the vehicle and other factors. That’s how it is possible for CrowdDrive and other providers to compensate for potential losses. As an example if a rental car needs to be repaired and downtimes arise.
For car garages and car rental services this is an opportunity to grow their business. Car rental services can sell cars to the marketplace they already own. With the new capital they can buy new cars and like that they can offer a bigger selection of cars to their costumers.

It is possible to start other applications as you can see in the Announcement thread like Taxis, delivery service and so on. But we can't build it without capital and everybody who helps to build the company will get his share of the profit.
November 27, 2017, 01:12:54 PM
What's the last day of Token Sale ?

The Token Sale starts 10. December and it will end 10. January 2018.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 12:50:00 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 27, 2017, 12:47:14 PM
From the point of view of the idea, I liked your project, but your profit from leasing the car will be much greater if you do not share profits with investors ..or I do not understand something?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 12:28:43 PM
What's the last day of Token Sale ?
November 27, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
Are those cars used for normal driving and stuff or do you tokens represent ownership in cars as an asset class, for example like old-timers and other collectors stuff?

These cars will be rented, leased and resold. If you have shares of a rental car as an example you get your part of the generated profit once a month and you are also free to sell your shares at anytime on the marketplace to other interested buyers. In the future there are also more applications than renting, leasing and reselling the cars possible. You find more about it in our Whitepaper or in the Announcement post.
The tokens does not represent ownership. Our token is the only accepted currency to buy shares on our marketplace.
Activity: 728
November 27, 2017, 10:14:02 AM
Are those cars used for normal driving and stuff or do you tokens represent ownership in cars as an asset class, for example like old-timers and other collectors stuff?
November 27, 2017, 09:53:27 AM

Activity: 336
November 27, 2017, 09:24:34 AM
This is an incredible i dea i want a sports car
November 26, 2017, 03:52:08 PM
I can't seem to find a road map on the site or original post, do you guys have one?

Yes we have a road map I added it to the announcement post and you can also find it in the Whitepaper. We will publish a more detailed one when the Token Sale is finished.

Okay nice, thanks. I see it now. Any big changes to it you can share now?

Nothing we can share at the moment. It depends also on the result of the Token Sale. Depending on this, some things are implemented faster or planned applications are implemented from the beginning.

That seems understandable. Thank you for your prompt and helpful responses.
November 26, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

November 26, 2017, 08:05:09 AM
Yesterday we have tested our smart contract on the Kovan Test Net and everything worked fine.
November 25, 2017, 02:07:52 PM
I can't seem to find a road map on the site or original post, do you guys have one?

Yes we have a road map I added it to the announcement post and you can also find it in the Whitepaper. We will publish a more detailed one when the Token Sale is finished.

Nothing we can share at the moment. It depends also on the result of the Token Sale. Depending on this, some things are implemented faster or planned applications are implemented from the beginning.
November 25, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

November 25, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

November 25, 2017, 01:19:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: