Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - page 4. (Read 7374 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 04:35:39 PM
How big do you think the market opportunity is?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 04:08:07 PM
Proyek yang bagus dan berbeda. Saya tidak tahu bagaimana Anda akan bekerja. namun pangsa penjualan kendaraan akan terbagi di antara pemegang saham. Saya harap anda akan sukses siapa yang akan menentukan daftar kendaraannya. Apakah pemegang saham akan beriklan?

I tried to translate it but I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you please write your question in English?

Seems like they're a little all over the place. They said they liked the project, and they want to know who will determine the list of vehicles people can invest in. Also whether or not shareholders will advertise?

Thank you for the translation.

We will determine the vehicle list. If other providers wants to provide their vehicles to the marketplace we will check everything and if it looks good we will list their vehicles on our marketplace. Shareholders do not have to advertise.

How many vehicles do you think you will have listed in the first month?

It depends on the value of the different vehicles. But our goal is to list 3-10 cars in the first month when the platform is working.

And if there's a huge demand, would you buy more? Like 50?

For sure. There is theoretically no limit. But practically it depends on the market cap, the demand and the liquidity of our token on how much vehicles we can provide to the marketplace. We strive for a healthy growth.

Since you determine the list, you would choose where the vehicles would be? How would you manage vehicles on your list in another country?

Yes, we would choose where they would be in the beginning. We start with Switzerland. To our luck, Switzerland is not extremely huge in terms of area, so when we start we have a good control. Later it is the goal that we build locations in the different countries in which we are active. So we have a good overview and only vehicles are listed, which are suitable for our market place.

Okay, so the cars would all be rented out from a chain of rental stores eventually? Would the place be called CrowdDrive?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 07:20:35 AM
I imagine with the initial list of cars there will be a variety, or do you think it would be more profitable to focus on a certain kind of vehicle?

At the start there will be only a few kind of vehicles. From our point of view, it makes more sense to build one after the other than to start with various things at the same time. As we grow and have new partners, diversity will expand and there will be more kind of vehicles available.
December 02, 2017, 07:01:35 AM
Proyek yang bagus dan berbeda. Saya tidak tahu bagaimana Anda akan bekerja. namun pangsa penjualan kendaraan akan terbagi di antara pemegang saham. Saya harap anda akan sukses siapa yang akan menentukan daftar kendaraannya. Apakah pemegang saham akan beriklan?

I tried to translate it but I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you please write your question in English?

Seems like they're a little all over the place. They said they liked the project, and they want to know who will determine the list of vehicles people can invest in. Also whether or not shareholders will advertise?

We will determine the vehicle list. If other providers wants to provide their vehicles to the marketplace we will check everything and if it looks good we will list their vehicles on our marketplace. Shareholders do not have to advertise.

It depends on the value of the different vehicles. But our goal is to list 3-10 cars in the first month when the platform is working.

For sure. There is theoretically no limit. But practically it depends on the market cap, the demand and the liquidity of our token on how much vehicles we can provide to the marketplace. We strive for a healthy growth.

Since you determine the list, you would choose where the vehicles would be? How would you manage vehicles on your list in another country?

Yes, we would choose where they would be in the beginning. We start with Switzerland. To our luck, Switzerland is not extremely huge in terms of area, so when we start we have a good control. Later it is the goal that we build locations in the different countries in which we are active. So we have a good overview and only vehicles are listed, which are suitable for our market place.
Activity: 399
December 01, 2017, 04:11:59 PM
I imagine with the initial list of cars there will be a variety, or do you think it would be more profitable to focus on a certain kind of vehicle?
December 01, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

November 30, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

Activity: 756
November 30, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

November 30, 2017, 03:16:34 PM
November 30, 2017, 08:39:25 AM
November 30, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 04:41:13 PM
Who would you say is your dream advisor? That is to say, if you could have anyone in the world on your team who would it be?

I would say it is Elon Musk. He is a crazy guy with crazy ideas and he does not stop until he is finished. It is really impressive what he achieved and how he changes the world. 

Yeah, the guy is a genius. He will be looked at like Michaelangelo in the future. Way ahead of his time, and is making his mark on human history for thousands of years to come.
November 29, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

November 29, 2017, 06:39:24 AM
Who would you say is your dream advisor? That is to say, if you could have anyone in the world on your team who would it be?

I would say it is Elon Musk. He is a crazy guy with crazy ideas and he does not stop until he is finished. It is really impressive what he achieved and how he changes the world. 
November 29, 2017, 06:35:30 AM
A promising project.
Thus, in the future, you can cover the entire transport business in Switzerland?
I will follow its development.

Thank you for your comment.
Yes that is our goal. We will start with Switzerland and then we are also open to new countries like Germany or Austria in the future if everything is working well and stable in Switzerland.
Activity: 447
World peace
November 29, 2017, 04:57:17 AM
A promising project.
Thus, in the future, you can cover the entire transport business in Switzerland?
I will follow its development.
November 28, 2017, 04:15:19 PM
November 28, 2017, 03:32:20 PM
Tobias, it says in your profile you had a business in Switzerland? That was your care rental business?

No, it was a business in another area. We sold electronics. This is about 3 years ago and it was before I got to know the blockchain technology.
It was a good experience.

Okay. What would you say was the most important thing you learned from that experience?

It is possible to make your hobby a profession. It's not easy as an entrepreneur but it's worth it. And we got to know the market and the possible difficulties.

That's an awesome lesson. I think those who are able to turn a hobby into a profession not only enjoy it more, but also end up doing a better job than those who aren't passionate about the field.

Yes I think so too. If you love what you do. You will always give 100% even if it is not easy at some points.

Wise words. Anything you're passionate about at the moment besides CrowdDrive? I imagine there's not much time for anything else with how busy you must be.

At the moment not. And before CrowdDrive it was nearly the same I was passionated about, cars and cryptocurrency. That is right there is not much time for other things but I try to do sport weekly it is a good balance.

That's great your hobbies have once again aligned with your business. Keep up the good work here!
November 28, 2017, 10:34:50 AM
November 28, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: