Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 10. (Read 32429 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
If you guys didn't get the email, Varun did an interview last night which you can catch up on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WfxOY5raEk best parts that came from it, is that they have announced two partnerships, one with WireToken and the other with Uniforks. Exciting times ahead I think!  Grin

No I didn't get the email. Do you know if there's a newsletter I should be signing up to so I receive these updates? Thanks for sharing the link though, I wouldn't of known otherwise! Very exciting times indeed.

Yeah man, I registered an account on their website: https://4new.io/ but i think if you enter your email into the 'Get KWATTs' box, it also signs you up for the newsletter. If you don't want to do that, id suggest joining their announcement channel on telegram as it posts the same information:  https://t.me/FOURNEWKWATT
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If you guys didn't get the email, Varun did an interview last night which you can catch up on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WfxOY5raEk best parts that came from it, is that they have announced two partnerships, one with WireToken and the other with Uniforks. Exciting times ahead I think!  Grin

No I didn't get the email. Do you know if there's a newsletter I should be signing up to so I receive these updates? Thanks for sharing the link though, I wouldn't of known otherwise! Very exciting times indeed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you guys didn't get the email, Varun did an interview last night which you can catch up on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WfxOY5raEk best parts that came from it, is that they have announced two partnerships, one with WireToken and the other with Uniforks. Exciting times ahead I think!  Grin

Varun answered Darren's questions very well, very good interview, I can imagine his presentations at events are very interesting. Bitcoin mining energy consumption is way too high and it's a big problem that needs solving. I like that 4NEWs process through the WTE plants is patent pending and if it gets approved anyone that wants to use this process needs to get a license through the company, it provides a whole new revenue stream.

Yeah i wasn't even aware of that till I saw the video as well, pretty lucrative.  If the mining and plants go well, I imagine there will be people who want to copy and do the same.

Yeah i agree, but do you not think there might be a way other companies can get around it and make slight variations to the process so they do not need to pay 4NEW for a license? I hope 4NEW have fully thought the patent through and it includes all parts of the process! Saying this the process is very unique so another company would have to be very inventive to get round the patent.
If you guys didn't get the email, Varun did an interview last night which you can catch up on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WfxOY5raEk best parts that came from it, is that they have announced two partnerships, one with WireToken and the other with Uniforks. Exciting times ahead I think!  Grin

Varun answered Darren's questions very well, very good interview, I can imagine his presentations at events are very interesting. Bitcoin mining energy consumption is way too high and it's a big problem that needs solving. I like that 4NEWs process through the WTE plants is patent pending and if it gets approved anyone that wants to use this process needs to get a license through the company, it provides a whole new revenue stream.

Yeah i wasn't even aware of that till I saw the video as well, pretty lucrative.  If the mining and plants go well, I imagine there will be people who want to copy and do the same.

Nice!!! Thanks for the link will take a look, brilliant to see another two partnerships!! I hope they have announced this all on social media. Will be good for the team to get some more exposure for their hard work.

No problem man, there is also another webinar for the community coming up with Varun, basically to answer any questions you may have:

Tuesday, 07 August 2018, at 11:00 AM EST USA, you can register here:  https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238439224/96f2166c81

Also on Thursday, Varun will be doing a live session at one of the plants!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Nice!!! Thanks for the link will take a look, brilliant to see another two partnerships!! I hope they have announced this all on social media. Will be good for the team to get some more exposure for their hard work.
22 plants in 5 years is VERY ambitious ... which is fine, but maybe a little unrealistic. I can only see them being able to do this if they're purchasing existing plants as I cant see them being able to build 22 that quick.
It will take around 45-50 M USD to build one of the power plants.
It can take 12-15 months.
2-3 plants each year. Our plan is to have 22 plants in 5 years

Huge money involved in this project, I didn't realise it was that sort of money.. Great to see 4NEW have predicted such massive growth to have potentially 22 plants within 5 years - pretty impressive. Will be interesting to see how they get on

It seems a little ambitious to me ... But that's me, sitting on the outside not knowing what kind of money they can generate. They've obviously done the number crunching and believe they can reach those figures so fair play, my tokens going to take me to the mooooon haha
Merit: 16
22 plants in 5 years is VERY ambitious ... which is fine, but maybe a little unrealistic. I can only see them being able to do this if they're purchasing existing plants as I cant see them being able to build 22 that quick.

Huge money involved in this project, I didn't realise it was that sort of money.. Great to see 4NEW have predicted such massive growth to have potentially 22 plants within 5 years - pretty impressive. Will be interesting to see how they get on

Thanks for your reply. If for arguments sake we say 50M per plant, 22 of them = 1.1 billion. Will the WTE and mining be able to generate that kind of money in 5 years?

Thanks for the breakdown Hoanghai, this makes it a lot easier to understand how 4NEW will work on the expansion and build all of the new factories. However it does look like there is a shortfall on funds. They will need to be very profitable over the next 5 years to build at such a rapid speed.
I have been looking at this project for a long time. Since last year. I like his work. Good team work. Only I do not understand why they continue selling for so long

Nice, welcome back if you've not been keeping upto date you have missed a tonne!  The reason for the extensions if because of the changes.  Firstly was the change from just selling to the grid, to actually mining crypto as well.  Secondly was for KYC purposes, they have updated their site to include a KYC portal on all users accounts, so if you took part in the ICO, you need to complete KYC also.

Just a heads up, there is an interview tonight at 7pm EST with Varun the founder if anyone is interested, you can watch it, here: http://kwatt.4new.io/live-webinar?ref=7UZq6VZGgSP&page=webinar

Alsom only one week left to go!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
I have been looking at this project for a long time. Since last year. I like his work. Good team work. Only I do not understand why they continue selling for so long
Merit: 10
Merit: 10
I am sure that your project will be very strong in the future and will cover most people. I want your project to always be promising. good luck with the project

The main reason that they decided on 22 plants is because it is a very conservative number in that time frame.  There is a WTE plant company that built 60 plants in that time, but i'll be happy if they manage to get 1 or 2 plants a year!

Do you know how much they were paying per plant though? It's not cheap to build or buy out a plant.
I even think 1 plant a year is great expansion, this isn't like a franchise McDonalds or something lol If you do WTE and you end up with 5 plants in just as many years, I think you're probably doing well for yourself in my opinion

The main reason that they decided on 22 plants is because it is a very conservative number in that time frame.  There is a WTE plant company that built 60 plants in that time, but i'll be happy if they manage to get 1 or 2 plants a year!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Green enery #wastetoenergy is very key in this world we live in. So glad to know about this project. Many more success!..
To collect $ 4,300,000 is a very good result, especially in 2018. Developers did a good job and it will be generously rewarded! I believe that everyone should take an example from the ICO 4NEW.

I think you might have made a typo, they have raised $43.3m, not $4.3m. $41m KWATT tokens were sold in institutional sales and $2.3m in their general crowd sale! The majority of this will hopefully be used towards building the new WTE power plants.
Pages:
Jump to: