Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 7. (Read 32429 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Speaking to Varun in the telegram, looks like the team are taking the rest of the weekend off now (Well deserved after the past couple of months..) should expect figures and distribution from Monday id say. (..But don't quote me on that)

I checked into their Telegram channel and it was very active as the ICO drew to a close. I think you're right it probably was closer to $46 million. Can't wait for the final figure but I'm happy to wait, the team must be exhausted so deserve to take the rest of the weekend off.

Great work from the team and a very exciting exchange listing will be happening in under 2 weeks. Exciting times, a well deservered break for the team too!

They just sent an email around that staking will be available from September! They have also just added an additional exchange for launch on the 21st!

Was the additional listed announced anywhere? I would love to read some more about this. I received an email today thanking me for participation but it didn't mention anything about this new exchange.

There's no official blog from what I can tell but I just asked on their telegram and got the answer;

"Yes, on August 21, the KWATT token will be available for everyone on Hotbit, Exrates, LATOKEN and HitBtc."

Woop I thought they were confirmed, I'm not a fan of exrates since the huge fake volume on their exchange, HiTBTC is not bad but huge fees - hotbit looks to be the best out the bunch - I'm sure we will see more exchanges sooner rather than later anyway

Yes the LATOKEN exchange is now featured on the website, not many projects get 4 listings when they release their tokens, I'm looking forward to seeing how KWATT trades on exchanges.

It'll be on the likes of IDEX and Ether/Forkdelta on day one as well (obviously) but I have a feeling we might see a few more exchanges before then as well, which would be awesome

Oh really, you reckon? That'd be cool. Have you ever used Latoken or Hotbit before? I have no experience with them. I would of went with Hitbtc, it gets a hard wrap up times but I've never had a problem ... except when they put fees stupidly high so that's that one ruled out
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Speaking to Varun in the telegram, looks like the team are taking the rest of the weekend off now (Well deserved after the past couple of months..) should expect figures and distribution from Monday id say. (..But don't quote me on that)

I checked into their Telegram channel and it was very active as the ICO drew to a close. I think you're right it probably was closer to $46 million. Can't wait for the final figure but I'm happy to wait, the team must be exhausted so deserve to take the rest of the weekend off.

Great work from the team and a very exciting exchange listing will be happening in under 2 weeks. Exciting times, a well deservered break for the team too!

They just sent an email around that staking will be available from September! They have also just added an additional exchange for launch on the 21st!

Was the additional listed announced anywhere? I would love to read some more about this. I received an email today thanking me for participation but it didn't mention anything about this new exchange.

There's no official blog from what I can tell but I just asked on their telegram and got the answer;

"Yes, on August 21, the KWATT token will be available for everyone on Hotbit, Exrates, LATOKEN and HitBtc."

Woop I thought they were confirmed, I'm not a fan of exrates since the huge fake volume on their exchange, HiTBTC is not bad but huge fees - hotbit looks to be the best out the bunch - I'm sure we will see more exchanges sooner rather than later anyway

Yes the LATOKEN exchange is now featured on the website, not many projects get 4 listings when they release their tokens, I'm looking forward to seeing how KWATT trades on exchanges.

It'll be on the likes of IDEX and Ether/Forkdelta on day one as well (obviously) but I have a feeling we might see a few more exchanges before then as well, which would be awesome
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

yeah man I noticed alot of 'fake' looking volume on Exrates, i think im going to go with Hotbit, don't fancy paying HitBTC to deposit my funds and withdraw them..
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

For those of you who may of asked questions or invested and waiting fro your tokens, there's this update on their telegram channel;

"UPDATE: Due to the nature of this day in 4NEW’s timeline ( end of ICO in only a few more hours! -countdown at www.4new.io ) we are running on our best-effort basis through the overload of transactions, inquiries and processes. Rest assure all inquiries are being taken care of, and so we are replying to each of your tech support tickets as soon as possible"

Woop Woop, Last day of the 4NEW, only 5 hours remain from when I have posted this, it has been emotional and a long ride ! But I'm certainly pretty happy with over $45 million raised

i think it's going to be closer to $46m raised, the main channel is full of people asking for help with buying and it has been about a week since it was manually updated!

I would love to see what the final total is, but $45m is an incredible total that's definitely one of the biggest ICO totals this year and probably one of the biggest ever. Exciting to see what the future holds for 4NEW with the new power plant and other developments in the pipeline.

I'm interested to see what daily trading volume 4New will get on the exchanges. Do you know what the additional exchange is going to be on launch?
For those of you who may of asked questions or invested and waiting fro your tokens, there's this update on their telegram channel;

"UPDATE: Due to the nature of this day in 4NEW’s timeline ( end of ICO in only a few more hours! -countdown at www.4new.io ) we are running on our best-effort basis through the overload of transactions, inquiries and processes. Rest assure all inquiries are being taken care of, and so we are replying to each of your tech support tickets as soon as possible"

Woop Woop, Last day of the 4NEW, only 5 hours remain from when I have posted this, it has been emotional and a long ride ! But I'm certainly pretty happy with over $45 million raised

i think it's going to be closer to $46m raised, the main channel is full of people asking for help with buying and it has been about a week since it was manually updated!

I would love to see what the final total is, but $45m is an incredible total that's definitely one of the biggest ICO totals this year and probably one of the biggest ever. Exciting to see what the future holds for 4NEW with the new power plant and other developments in the pipeline.

The 4NEW project has really gathered up speed over the last couple of weeks. Completed their token sale, announced listings and there has been a lot of new marketing promotions and interviews posted. it's all very encouraging and I think investors will be very happy with all the recent activity.

Indeed, you're right - along with the huge coin burn which is happening soon and with the recent AMA sessions - everything is looking on the up - I can't wait to see exchange listing next

The 4NEW project has really gathered up speed over the last couple of weeks. Completed their token sale, announced listings and there has been a lot of new marketing promotions and interviews posted. it's all very encouraging and I think investors will be very happy with all the recent activity.

Haha, don't worry I won't hold you to it. They will need to distribute sooner rather than later though. Listing will happen soon and 4NEW investors need their tokens ASAP. I want to hold mine and take advantage of the great opportunity of staking my tokens in return for a great yield.

It's to just over 3 hours now which brings it to 3pm UK time when it finishes. What an achievement from the team to raise over $45 million though! Can't wait to see the final figure raised as the chart on their website looks a bit over the $45 million marker as well.

Pages:
Jump to: