Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 6. (Read 32429 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah man, they will be listed on BitForex. If you look on coinmarketcap they are the second biggest exchange, ranked by reported volume. $4,398,343,709 volume over the last 24 hours, they are so close to being the biggest exchange. Not sure why they haven't tweeted about it yet, probably still finalising the terms of the listing.

Crikey! That's awesome. BitForex is huuuuge! Congratulations to the team if they pull this off, it'll certainly help their daily volumes. Where have they announced this?

I agree I really wasn't expecting this news so soon. The only thing is.. why haven't 4NEW tweeted about this? This is the kind of announcement I would be shouting about from the rooftops if I was them!

Yeah I'm surprised they haven't posted it more on social media, will certainly increase the "buzz" and get more people talking about, probably a good suggestion in the telegram channel

Maybe they are just waiting for confirmation and they will announce it after the other listings on the  21st? I personally don’t understand because it’s on their website and I saw them post it on their telegram channel. I’m not sure what the approach is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Fantastic news indeed! I haven't seen any recent ICO's list on such a big exchange like that.

But then saying that, I wouldn't class 4NEW as one of them recent ICO's; they are completely on another level with a real life problem solver. $46 million raised in ico - this clearly is a serious project with massive potential

Me neither, it normally takes projects months to get this kind of listing, this is a real game changer for 4NEW.

I must admit when I saw 4NEW mentioned the listing on their homepage I didn’t know who BitForex were at first, but after looking into their project a little bit more I saw the trading volume and I was shocked. It’s sort of come out of nowhere in the space of a couple of months.

I have a feeling those aren't going to be the only exchanges listing as well, the team are working so hard towards this it wouldn't surprise me if we see some more by the 21st.

Very excited to see what else 4NEW have in store for us, I'm over the moon about the BitForex announcement, one of the biggest volume exchanges. Should certainly help with the 4NEW project

Wait! What? Have i missed a huge announcement here? I'm currently on vacation and get limited time to internet use! Is 4New going to be listing on BitForex as well?

Yeah man, they will be listed on BitForex. If you look on coinmarketcap they are the second biggest exchange, ranked by reported volume. $4,398,343,709 volume over the last 24 hours, they are so close to being the biggest exchange. Not sure why they haven't tweeted about it yet, probably still finalising the terms of the listing.

Crikey! That's awesome. BitForex is huuuuge! Congratulations to the team if they pull this off, it'll certainly help their daily volumes. Where have they announced this?

I agree I really wasn't expecting this news so soon. The only thing is.. why haven't 4NEW tweeted about this? This is the kind of announcement I would be shouting about from the rooftops if I was them!

Yeah I'm surprised they haven't posted it more on social media, will certainly increase the "buzz" and get more people talking about, probably a good suggestion in the telegram channel

Fantastic news indeed! I haven't seen any recent ICO's list on such a big exchange like that.

But then saying that, I wouldn't class 4NEW as one of them recent ICO's; they are completely on another level with a real life problem solver. $46 million raised in ico - this clearly is a serious project with massive potential

Me neither, it normally takes projects months to get this kind of listing, this is a real game changer for 4NEW.

I must admit when I saw 4NEW mentioned the listing on their homepage I didn’t know who BitForex were at first, but after looking into their project a little bit more I saw the trading volume and I was shocked. It’s sort of come out of nowhere in the space of a couple of months.

I have a feeling those aren't going to be the only exchanges listing as well, the team are working so hard towards this it wouldn't surprise me if we see some more by the 21st.

Very excited to see what else 4NEW have in store for us, I'm over the moon about the BitForex announcement, one of the biggest volume exchanges. Should certainly help with the 4NEW project

Wait! What? Have i missed a huge announcement here? I'm currently on vacation and get limited time to internet use! Is 4New going to be listing on BitForex as well?

Buzzing for 4NEW at the moment, has it been confirmed for the 21st? very excited to see the token price, I'm hoping it doesn't get dumped below ICO price which is quite common upon listing, getting rid of the bounty hunters and airdrops - we'll have to wait and see.
Hopefully the team can continue to progress and hope to see another plant in near future

It could be dumped heavily but I think over the long term it will pick up in price. I wonder how popular the staking will be?

Well the rewards seem pretty good and the fact that you get paid in ETH, BTC is very appetizing for me! Usually staking is towards project tokens, but this isn't the case for 4NEW

The rewards look amazing the range of cryptos you can be paid in is astonishing. It’s a very advanced staking system I’m very much looking forward to see what kind of return the staking will provide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Varun was discussing it in the Telegram channel, it's also on their website 4new.io and the telegram admins will confirm it! Only 5 days to go till listing..

Man it's hard to keep up whilst your away on a vacation with limited internet lol Great work from the team, interested to see how much it trades on launch
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Varun was discussing it in the Telegram channel, it's also on their website 4new.io and the telegram admins will confirm it! Only 5 days to go till listing..

Buzzing for 4NEW at the moment, has it been confirmed for the 21st? very excited to see the token price, I'm hoping it doesn't get dumped below ICO price which is quite common upon listing, getting rid of the bounty hunters and airdrops - we'll have to wait and see.
Hopefully the team can continue to progress and hope to see another plant in near future

It could be dumped heavily but I think over the long term it will pick up in price. I wonder how popular the staking will be?

Well the rewards seem pretty good and the fact that you get paid in ETH, BTC is very appetizing for me! Usually staking is towards project tokens, but this isn't the case for 4NEW

yeah man, all 5 of them have been confirmed, HotBit and Exrates have tweeted it out, and the others are apparently doing it some time today as well!

One of my favourite exchanges is Huobi but they are very difficult to get listed on, I would like to see 4NEW get KWATT trading on the Huobi exchange. Maybe it's not in their immediate plans but it's something to aim for.

Huobi is a great exchange, I'm excited to see what 4NEW will be listed on, I'm sure Varun and the team will negotiate a good exchange for the unique futuristic project.

Amazing news that 4NEW will now be listed on BitForex, over $4.3b reported volume over the last 24 hours! One of the biggest exchanges in the world. That is 4 times the daily volume of Binance!

This is very big news and I really wasn't expecting it, say what you want about 4NEW but they have nailed these listings so fingers crossed it will be very liquid when it is trading.

One of my favourite exchanges is Huobi but they are very difficult to get listed on, I would like to see 4NEW get KWATT trading on the Huobi exchange. Maybe it's not in their immediate plans but it's something to aim for.

Huobi is a great exchange, I'm excited to see what 4NEW will be listed on, I'm sure Varun and the team will negotiate a good exchange for the unique futuristic project.

Amazing news that 4NEW will now be listed on BitForex, over $4.3b reported volume over the last 24 hours! One of the biggest exchanges in the world. That is 4 times the daily volume of Binance!

This is very big news and I really wasn't expecting it, say what you want about 4NEW but they have nailed these listings so fingers crossed it will be very liquid when it is trading.

Was the additional listed announced anywhere? I would love to read some more about this. I received an email today thanking me for participation but it didn't mention anything about this new exchange.

There's no official blog from what I can tell but I just asked on their telegram and got the answer;

"Yes, on August 21, the KWATT token will be available for everyone on Hotbit, Exrates, LATOKEN and HitBtc."

Woop I thought they were confirmed, I'm not a fan of exrates since the huge fake volume on their exchange, HiTBTC is not bad but huge fees - hotbit looks to be the best out the bunch - I'm sure we will see more exchanges sooner rather than later anyway

Yes the LATOKEN exchange is now featured on the website, not many projects get 4 listings when they release their tokens, I'm looking forward to seeing how KWATT trades on exchanges.

It'll be on the likes of IDEX and Ether/Forkdelta on day one as well (obviously) but I have a feeling we might see a few more exchanges before then as well, which would be awesome

Was the additional listed announced anywhere? I would love to read some more about this. I received an email today thanking me for participation but it didn't mention anything about this new exchange.

There's no official blog from what I can tell but I just asked on their telegram and got the answer;

"Yes, on August 21, the KWATT token will be available for everyone on Hotbit, Exrates, LATOKEN and HitBtc."

Woop I thought they were confirmed, I'm not a fan of exrates since the huge fake volume on their exchange, HiTBTC is not bad but huge fees - hotbit looks to be the best out the bunch - I'm sure we will see more exchanges sooner rather than later anyway

Yes the LATOKEN exchange is now featured on the website, not many projects get 4 listings when they release their tokens, I'm looking forward to seeing how KWATT trades on exchanges.

It'll be on the likes of IDEX and Ether/Forkdelta on day one as well (obviously) but I have a feeling we might see a few more exchanges before then as well, which would be awesome

Pages:
Jump to: