Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 113. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 6
Very Good Job.
Congratulation
Activity: 24
Very good work we will see in future and people earn huge with it
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
What is going on here? The whole thread is flooded with comments? Is this because of an Airdrop or what did I miss?
Activity: 14
Wish the project develop and succeed. A team of talent and enthusiasm.
To the moon.
Activity: 40
Activity: 32
I initially thought the project was mostly about managing the transactions across the waste management industry, but learning now it's much more than that! There's talk of power plants and energy generation on a large scale!

4NEW has got me intrigued ...
Activity: 47
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
I, as a crypto investor, wanted every investment to be profitable and successful. Then I found 4NEW, their platform is already a product that shows great success now and in the future. Their project will definitely become competitive and advantageous. Do you know what it is? Well, they produce energy. The world's first eco-friendly, tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain solution. That is why I keep telling you that they're going to be successful. Their project is a necessity for all industries. Find out more about them here: https://www.4new.io
Activity: 8
don't miss it; it will be the most interesting things inn blockchain.
Activity: 66
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

They really have bought a powerplant?
Energy solution on blockchain
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
The project has an interesting concept. The usual mining scares the amount of energy consumed. You guys have found an inconnection to put an end to this.
Activity: 22
Good luck with the project. I work in the waste management area and i'm an crypto enthusiastic, so I will be attentive to the project.
Activity: 12
more coment here  Shocked Shocked Shocked just hope project be success
Activity: 22
It looks good project.all the best this team for this good project.
Activity: 31
Activity: 53
4New is the first of its kinda and a see a huge future ahead...Awesome concept and project

Activity: 34

4new ithink new way for all crypto invstr..
Jump to: