Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 112. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I love this Project,, its one among the Best in Crypto Space   Wink
Activity: 28
Good Future Project Join Fast Don't Miss it,
Best off luck.
Activity: 42
Great project .
It can save a lot of energy. It is very useful in the coming future in crypto industry
Activity: 7
4new has some great potential join the group.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
this is our hope in cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin or ethereum  so much waste energy in the world, with the 4new  system that can be more efficient. Investor must make a fine investment in this project I guaranteed you will not regret it.
Activity: 71
Good Project with Hardworking Team
Activity: 44
Good concept and I am interested to invest in it........ It will go to moon
Activity: 73
I really liked your ideas and the project as a whole!Keep it up - you'll do fine.
Activity: 47
It is the best ICO I have ever seen.
Activity: 31
Very interesting project. It can save a lot of energy. It is very useful in the coming future in crypto industry  Grin
Activity: 34
The most amazing and interesting project so far, the idea of making a first blockchained platform to generate energy by just using the waste is mind blowing, through this we don't have to worry about the expensive energy we get in our home instead we can use 4NEW platform and KWATTS tokens to get least expensive power to mine our crypto currency so the profit will be maximum. Hope for the it's Success!

Activity: 14
I hope they have an agreement with a big exchange
Activity: 57
great project good work
Welcome to the official 4NEW Million Dollar Airdrop. The 'only' airdrop that will give you an income for years to come.
Stake your tokens for the mining of a choice of the top 20 cryptocurrencies, Or sell the power of your tokens to the grid.
Activity: 69
i love the concept of the project

the fact that its a first of its own, this will be huge..
Activity: 25
just see the number of posts posted on this topic to understand the size of the project. I am with you and I will follow you closely. The idea and the team is good, there is no reason that this crypto falls into oblivion.
Activity: 68
very good project, because this project provides many benefits for investors who will invest. This project also always provide innovations that will be very useful for the future.we can trust on it.I am sure that investing in the project will bring profit, and each participant will be able not only to participate in the project, but also to earn here. Undoubtedly, the project has many progressive ideas and new technological solutions
Activity: 42
It is the best ICO I have ever seen. The best price. You are good
Activity: 22
Very interesting relationship - waste - energy - block chain.
Activity: 13
This project is the best way to take advantage of the fact that the world is heading in the right direction.
Activity: 36
That is unique thing  I saw after long time. This project will really shine because concept is awesome.
Jump to: