Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 116. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 124
It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! I think they have got very high hopes!
Activity: 1
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
I like project. Also good and successful team. Therefore project be successful. You can also examine the project.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
I found this project from my friend and then i felt so good about it, so i decided to run its bounty
Activity: 190
Hope its gonna be good! GL
Activity: 73
Amazing project! I Cannot wait this Opportunity to invest in This ICO,Thanks For Airdrop.
Activity: 150
Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 10
Whitepaper looking good. Great project.
Activity: 30
4new program is best project ever. it will the best project in 2018. thanks
Activity: 37
Great idea and implementation! Cool project! Join!
Activity: 40
Thank Devs! This is a really good project with high rating in ICObench. Everybody needs to care about this project and give this to the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Waste is a very serious problem in many places, and according to me this 4NEW platform will give a solution to solve that problem, we need this project. And I think this project will be a good business
Activity: 56
4NEW is Waste to Energy treatment plant that will provide services across the entire supply chain of converting waste to energy.
I like the way you put it mate, waste to energy treatment. Imagine the things you consider to be waste generating power for you. 4NEW is just unique project with awesome motives

Most important thing is it's green energy. Not only solving waste problem and energy shortage issue but also taking care of CO2 emissions automatically

From the whitepaper they have carbon filters set in place to clean off the bad gasses resulting from the incineration process. We should see more plants hopefully when these are fully operational. Governments should sponsoring such initiatives as well. 

Government will support such projects. 4NEW will set example and whole world will follow the same. We need green energy. We have to solve waste surplus issue and also energy shortage problem
Activity: 29
Good project and strong team
Ali likes to invest in this huge project
Activity: 5
Promising project to save the world
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
As i see i remember no other project with the combination of dezentralized energy B2B transfer! The energy market will grow even more in the coming years so 4NEW could have a big first mover advantage!
Activity: 126
Very good project, I will always support.
Very promising project!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Guys thanks for your ICO project, I like it so much and I think we can friendly work together!

This project has good bases and very competitive developers doing a great job to develop this imperative project.
Activity: 46
Very unique project on blockchain
Jump to: