Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 147. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
In regards to the 3 day sale, since ICO was closed 3 days early without much warning,4NEW plans  to accommodate a number of investors by reopening the ICO for 3 days at $2 in June. This sale is more accurately defined as a pre-listing sale. Therefore, they anticipate a listing event to occur shortly after the sale is completed.

I know its not subject for discussion to avoid speculation but dear me, i just want a good listing and i hope bounty guys ain't dumping on this, 4new is already having a good start already and dumping below ICO ain't smart move, in fact smart ones will bag more Kwatt coin

i don't think there is anything you can do to stop bounty hunters dumping if they want to. However going by the calculator on the website, it would be very very silly to do so. 

If i'm not mistaken 4NEW didn't conduct any bounty and i know investors wouldn't want to dump once listed i mean the ride just started. I know 4NEW will be listed in good exchanges patiently waiting for an announcement from the team.

Where do you have all this information from? Has there been any indication of 4NEW being listed on a large exchange?

As I can see 3 days  pre-listing sale will be in June first week, so do you people think listing will happen immediately after this 3 days pre-listing sale?

Yes. That is what I have seen it some where. I am sure the team will not change that further. Its already time for listing. But theya re showing progress in their development and hence its no issue in delaying a listing. So June should be ideal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
This project is very unique and different. When you see a great project without even going through the white paper yet, one will know. Great project with massive potentials

At this point in time, there is no need to look into white paper. If you go through this thread, you will find and get all relevant information about the 4new project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
In regards to the 3 day sale, since ICO was closed 3 days early without much warning,4NEW plans  to accommodate a number of investors by reopening the ICO for 3 days at $2 in June. This sale is more accurately defined as a pre-listing sale. Therefore, they anticipate a listing event to occur shortly after the sale is completed.

I know its not subject for discussion to avoid speculation but dear me, i just want a good listing and i hope bounty guys ain't dumping on this, 4new is already having a good start already and dumping below ICO ain't smart move, in fact smart ones will bag more Kwatt coin

i don't think there is anything you can do to stop bounty hunters dumping if they want to. However going by the calculator on the website, it would be very very silly to do so. 

If i'm not mistaken 4NEW didn't conduct any bounty and i know investors wouldn't want to dump once listed i mean the ride just started. I know 4NEW will be listed in good exchanges patiently waiting for an announcement from the team.

Where do you have all this information from? Has there been any indication of 4NEW being listed on a large exchange?

They've not said for certain, but part of the reason for KYC was because an exchange or multiple of them required it.  The ICO is also called 'Pre-listing sale' which indicates it'll be listed when it ends.

Well, we shouldn't expect exchanges like Binance or Bittrex at the beginning. But I think Kucoin or HitBTC could be possible. We will see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The owners of 4NEW coins (KWATT) can use them to make transactions to pay for goods and services inside the 4NEW ecosystem, as well as on other decentralized platforms.
Where and when can I sell my tokens? I do not want to wait, I do not want to pay anything, I just want to make money and I've been waiting for a very long time

Why do you wanna dump your tokens? Well, it's your decision. There will be a 3-day prelisting sale that will start on June 1st. After that, the tokens will probably listed on exchanges.

Very long time? LOL It's funny how these cryptokiddies "invest" and expect to turn a profit in a month, it's rediculous, these are the same people that buy at 1$ sell at 1.05$ and think "score i win profit", meanwhile a year later when it's trading at 5$ they don't care because they already "won" lol.

Either way if people like that want to dump as soon as exchanges open i'll gladly have them fill my lowball buy orders lol
The team already wrote this. First promised at the end of January, then promised at the end of March, now June. I do not get a lot of money for these tokens, but the team behaves like cheaters

Well, if you've been following the thread, you will understand better that some of these issues has been thrashed and the team had to fix and update their site to a much better standard in order to avoid issues along the way, so like i said earlier, you will understand better if you've been following, is an annoying thing to see someone burst into a thread and say something without doing the needful, no offense
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
They've explained along the way each step to my knowledge, if you have concerns ask the questions on the telegram and get a direct respond flaming on the BTC thread isn't the answer to getting what you want hopefully you'll have a decent conversation and less demanding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The owners of 4NEW coins (KWATT) can use them to make transactions to pay for goods and services inside the 4NEW ecosystem, as well as on other decentralized platforms.
Where and when can I sell my tokens? I do not want to wait, I do not want to pay anything, I just want to make money and I've been waiting for a very long time

Why do you wanna dump your tokens? Well, it's your decision. There will be a 3-day prelisting sale that will start on June 1st. After that, the tokens will probably listed on exchanges.

Very long time? LOL It's funny how these cryptokiddies "invest" and expect to turn a profit in a month, it's rediculous, these are the same people that buy at 1$ sell at 1.05$ and think "score i win profit", meanwhile a year later when it's trading at 5$ they don't care because they already "won" lol.

Either way if people like that want to dump as soon as exchanges open i'll gladly have them fill my lowball buy orders lol
The team already wrote this. First promised at the end of January, then promised at the end of March, now June. I do not get a lot of money for these tokens, but the team behaves like cheaters
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

As I can see 3 days  pre-listing sale will be in June first week, so do you people think listing will happen immediately after this 3 days pre-listing sale?

I don't see any information regarding listing dates. But lots of time left for 3 days pre-listing sale. I think 4new will announce exchange and listing dates in June only
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

They've not said for certain, but part of the reason for KYC was because an exchange or multiple of them required it.  The ICO is also called 'Pre-listing sale' which indicates it'll be listed when it ends.
This project is very unique and different. When you see a great project without even going through the white paper yet, one will know. Great project with massive potentials
Yes. Definitely, I saw lots ICO happened in market and still lots going on. But this project is very unique and different.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I have been chasing ICO´s for a while now but 4NEW is definitely the best ICO I have been involved with so fa, I hope I could go back In time and buy more when It was $0.50.

GREAT PROJECT GUYS!

Yeah, im gutted I didn't buy a tonne more when BTC was $20k and 4NEW was $0.50, could have had a tonne of tokens compared to now..
Activity: 1
I have been chasing ICO´s for a while now but 4NEW is definitely the best ICO I have been involved with so fa, I hope I could go back In time and buy more when It was $0.50.

GREAT PROJECT GUYS!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
This is nice. Awesome project with great potentials.
Activity: 267
Activity: 56
4NEW is Waste to Energy treatment plant that will provide services across the entire supply chain of converting waste to energy.
I like the way you put it mate, waste to energy treatment. Imagine the things you consider to be waste generating power for you. 4NEW is just unique project with awesome motives

Most important thing is it's green energy. Not only solving waste problem and energy shortage issue but also taking care of CO2 emissions automatically
Activity: 154
4NEW is Waste to Energy treatment plant that will provide services across the entire supply chain of converting waste to energy.
I like the way you put it mate, waste to energy treatment. Imagine the things you consider to be waste generating power for you. 4NEW is just unique project with awesome motives
Activity: 672

Lol, well, either way, you still have to wait for the ICO to finish, then comes the phase of exchange before you can sell your tokens, i understand is a personal preference too but the thread has been active and issues like this has been severally talked about, so just hang on
Hi, i don't quite understand the idea. Do u have any video about the project?Some kind of intro

Yes, sure they have lots video and their YouTube channel also. Please check below videos and ask queries if any..

The KWATT Explainer Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so

The North American Bitcoin Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-1icOEK49s

The CryptoArt Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU0i_IRioQ4

Coin Utility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWAWlYMmIdk

You can visit their own YouTube channel also.
4New
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLzicKiydBSy1nmLSjmkMYg

They have a lot of video's even from their plants you should read their whitepaper here is a link https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/4New-WhitePaper_.pdf it should help you understand the idea of this project.

4new team has provided most of the information over video as well. People had doubt about power plant as well. But now they can check in and out video of power plant.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I heard someone state that mining already consumes as much energy as what Ireland consumes. Something will have to change and although many coins have adapted to POS minting, bitcoin is a true POW coin that will always be energy hungry. It's important for the sustainable future of bitcoin that projects like 4New are supported to help utilise green energy for bitcoin mining.

Precisely, with the implementation and going forward with the 4NEW project, the more successful this project is the more greener BTC is and in general the whole cryptomarket will benefit from this project due to its nature with tangible waste to energy, making BTC mining greener
Jump to: