Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 143. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Nice project, i want to buy tokens, where can i find white paper and buy tokens, thanks!
Activity: 100
Great project, keep progressing
Activity: 140
I just came across this project and it is one of its kind. I think and hope that this will do better than our expectations.
Activity: 48
Hello, I consider your project the best of the best, continue to develop it and it should bear fruit.
Activity: 55
A definitely must invest project that will reduce wasteful energy and run effective mining. Kwatt token will be useful as a method of payment for the usage of electricity that runs on blockchain awesome wonderful team & great content on whitepaper
Activity: 4
Activity: 11
This 4new project is looking good. Hopefully they will meet all their roadmap's goals!
Activity: 51
I think that it is the best project in 2018. I am supporting you so please proceed with the project!
Activity: 49
I realy like this project. Wish you success, luck and good development. Thank team
Activity: 17
Great project . I hope this project game changer in the field of energy.
Activity: 63
A really innovative project
Activity: 10
Greetings to all! I hope we succeed and the project will be successful.
Activity: 84
it's big project i bought 1000 when it was 2 $ but i want to buy more.
Activity: 27
I definitely support the idea of sharing.....Project is very good. I hope you will succeed. good luck
Activity: 57
this project start February 21, 2018, and airdrop announcement in few day ago. Very fast work ..good luck team. This is project is nice looking.
Activity: 224
I will hand in hand with your project, I think this is a better ICO project in 2018
Good luck and health to your member.
Activity: 2
Nice one project ever seen 4NEW
Activity: 6
...this project looks promising, already has a working product, huge development in power industry and green energy
Activity: 7
cant wait to invest...this could be next POWR
Activity: 59
Event management system seems to me really a good. I will try to face the events. Besides everything seems to me positive and different one.
Jump to: