Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 149. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 5
The future is coming and today 4NEW offers us a unique project to waste management. It is a very useful job for everyone and our Earth. I wish the success to this promising team and their purposes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The owners of 4NEW coins (KWATT) can use them to make transactions to pay for goods and services inside the 4NEW ecosystem, as well as on other decentralized platforms.
Where and when can I sell my tokens? I do not want to wait, I do not want to pay anything, I just want to make money and I've been waiting for a very long time

Unfortunately, you have to wait until the 3-day-sale is over in June. Before there will probably be no listing.
And if I can give you some small advice, do not sell the tokens, you'll have to wait, but in the end you'll have more revenue than if you sell right away
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
If people haven't already seen they are now doing an $1,000,000 Airdrop for $28 (14 KWATT) per person! Can check it out here: https://goo.gl/7H5EGt  (If you don't trust that link, go to their telegram and it's posted often in there)

Pretty cool airdrop which is actually quite generous considering it's worth almost $30! At this stage with how things are progressing, that could be some nice easy profit!

Airdrop at $ 30 is good.
The project is promising and can be hold
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
If people haven't already seen they are now doing an $1,000,000 Airdrop for $28 (14 KWATT) per person! Can check it out here: https://goo.gl/7H5EGt  (If you don't trust that link, go to their telegram and it's posted often in there)

Pretty cool airdrop which is actually quite generous considering it's worth almost $30! At this stage with how things are progressing, that could be some nice easy profit!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I like the revolutionary idea behind this project!all the best!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
The owners of 4NEW coins (KWATT) can use them to make transactions to pay for goods and services inside the 4NEW ecosystem, as well as on other decentralized platforms.
Where and when can I sell my tokens? I do not want to wait, I do not want to pay anything, I just want to make money and I've been waiting for a very long time

You might still have to exercise some more patience as the token is presently not listed on an exchange as of this present time. I think I saw someone saying they are locked for now. Not so sure though but I think I saw such some where
It has raised such a high amount. I believe this is a project with great potential. Let us wait patiently.
Activity: 532

You might still have to exercise some more patience as the token is presently not listed on an exchange as of this present time. I think I saw someone saying they are locked for now. Not so sure though but I think I saw such some where
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
This is a wonderful project. We look forward to excellent results. Excellent team and great work,
done by experts in the field, I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
Awesome project!
Hope for a fast adoption!
Activity: 70
One of the best ico and airdrops..of course when you said from waste to energy..what comes to you mind first? It's interesting project! So,thumbs up to the people behind this project
Yes, people are really loving this wast-to-energy concept. You have to read white paper. You will be see lots of their planning in future and they are following road-map properly.
Activity: 420
For waste to energy power future. A good project
Activity: 490
Small summary of the current bonus levels from 23.4. - 15.5.

50$ -     2.499$: 5% Bonus + 20% early bird
    2.500$ -    4.999$: 10% Bonus + 20% early bird
    5.000$ -    9.999$: 15%  + 20% early bird
  10.000$ -   19.999$: 20% + 20% early bird
  20.000$ -   49.999$: 25% + 20% early bird
  50.000$ -   99.999$: 30% + 20% early bird
100.000$ - 149.999$: 35% + 20% early bird
              >150.000$: 40%  + 20% early bird

the early bird bonus is on the 16.5. - 31.5. only 10%

yeah, some serious bonuses to be had if you can afford to invest in the top tiers... +60% bonus is a hell of alot

Okay, so high % of bonus is there for big investment mostly. It's good 4new is trying to get some mid to big investors by offering good bonus.
Thanks for details. Full summary at single place. >150.000$ investor can get 40% bonus. But people are really interested to invest this much amount?

Early birds will love these bonuses. I wish I have heard earlier of 4New so that I could have benefited from this bonus myself, too.

You'd be surprised i've seen projects like this have some seriously massive investors, one of the projects i was tracking had a few investors that put in upward of 200k worth of bitcoin each, people seem to underestimate the size of the investors, thats the thing with crypto its people with spare change to invest side by side with multi million dollar investors all sharing the same investment programs, so yes their are >150k investors Smiley

These are large scale project and investing in these projects is likely if executed properly would yield proper results. The plants on their own are a great deal.
Activity: 66
One of the best ico and airdrops..of course when you said from waste to energy..what comes to you mind first? It's interesting project! So,thumbs up to the people behind this project
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
this is one of the best ico 2018 will see imo.
green energy is what this world needs, disposal of trash in a non harmful way and give us the people the privilege to own some of this amazing project. 
Activity: 113
Kwatt  plant the ecofriendly energy plant  is operational    ...Congrats team!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Lol I’d imagine theirs a lot of people who will sell below market value which is just silly especially for a token with passive income like this I’ll probably buy and topup my holdings after the ico as well

The discounts on offer do make me think it could potentially be dumped after listing, but there are so many benefits to hodling the KWATT tokens it makes you think who would sell them for below ICO price.
Activity: 728

If you really want to dump your tokens you still have a long time to wait.. As they won't be listing on any exchange before the presale starting june 1st.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
The use of waste to transfer energy is a truly amazing and useful application for the planet.
This is really a fantastic idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Why do you wanna dump your tokens? Well, it's your decision. There will be a 3-day prelisting sale that will start on June 1st. After that, the tokens will probably listed on exchanges.

Very long time? LOL It's funny how these cryptokiddies "invest" and expect to turn a profit in a month, it's rediculous, these are the same people that buy at 1$ sell at 1.05$ and think "score i win profit", meanwhile a year later when it's trading at 5$ they don't care because they already "won" lol.

Either way if people like that want to dump as soon as exchanges open i'll gladly have them fill my lowball buy orders lol
Jump to: