Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 156. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
This ICO is never ending, also bounty hunters did not receive anything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If we look at the team, this project seems to be handled by an experienced team. They look not young and professional. Roadmap planning has also been successful. This is great.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
3 day pre-listing starts on June 1st get set and don't miss the train... Price goes to 2$
Yeap, Just want to know about price. Now sale will start with 2$ but while listing on exchanges what price they offer to trading?

ICO final stage sale price will be $2 per token. But 4NEW cant fix the listing price. It will be decided based on the demand on that day at exchange.

Ya and if the final continues to sell at the current rate or even near it I’m sure we will see a listing price above 2$ as people will want to take advantage of the price trend. Only an idiot would sell tokens at or below the 2$ value of threats been demand during the ico for continued sales at that price level
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

I'm confused by something, so far I've always thought that in this project the communities are paying for their garbage being burned. but now I have read that 4New wants to pay for the garbage? have I misunderstood something?

Garbage is actually what the community decide to do away with cause they have no need for it any more. The 4new project aims to make better use of the garbage for generating electricity.
Activity: 56
I put together an article that goes over everything the project is doing with an overview of it all, enjoy!

https://medium.com/@darkoth89/4new-2018-major-updates-power-plants-pre-sale-launch-and-new-mining-calculator-74e29c211d26

Thanks for the nice article Darkoth89. You have summarized this project very well. New mining calculator is amazing, lots of profit possible.
Activity: 168
3 day pre-listing starts on June 1st get set and don't miss the train... Price goes to 2$
Yeap, Just want to know about price. Now sale will start with 2$ but while listing on exchanges what price they offer to trading?

ICO final stage sale price will be $2 per token. But 4NEW cant fix the listing price. It will be decided based on the demand on that day at exchange.
Activity: 70
They raised soft-cap 42.1M yet. Expecting when token sale will start they will sold in very less time. Still 40 days, 12 hours are remains to start sale.

Activity: 112
I put together an article that goes over everything the project is doing with an overview of it all, enjoy!

https://medium.com/@darkoth89/4new-2018-major-updates-power-plants-pre-sale-launch-and-new-mining-calculator-74e29c211d26
Great article, Thanks to sharing here Darkoth89. All details are mentioned clearly here with pictures , video clips proof and profit earning details.

A well detailed and insightful articles I must say thanks buddy for writing this I sure learnt new things about 4NEW.
Merit: 11

Great article, Thanks to sharing here Darkoth89. All details are mentioned clearly here with pictures , video clips proof and profit earning details.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Very nice article. Well written for sure. The most important thing is you understand the project completely and would make sure others also understand it in a much better way. I am happy that I learned few new things about the project today.  Smiley
Activity: 154

You have really done a great job mate, bravo. This article is fully detailed and carries you through the project. Well done
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

They? 4New has no influence on the price at the exchanges. It's an open market, so supply and demand and the people, who are selling/buying make the price.

We never know whether the listing will happen at 2 or 4 or less than 2 USD. Its purely based on the response we get from traders on that day. And also the market condition on that day. Its not manuplated by 4NEW team..
Activity: 672
Waste is in surplus and energy is running out. By using 4New, these social and global issues will be remedied, the environment and people, will benefit.

The benefits is really tremendous, it will help alleviate a lot of suffering and future issues that may arise as a result of the overwhelming consumption of the blockchain industry, once this is set up, the support that it will gather will not only come from the cryptosphere but from unbelievers of the blockchain industry as well
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

There is estimated profit calculation at 4NEW site. There is possibility of earning 161% return per year.

"Return on Invest: 161% per year. Annual token profit projection based on investment.
Projected Annual Token Valuation based on increase in output capacity of the power plants, while maintaining fixed token supply"

The guy who is going to invest 100 thousand dollars will have a lot of profit as you can see on the estimator. He will earn more than millions wow. But how true is this estimator ?

I would be cautious with these numbers. It's hard to predict such things correctly. And I wouldn't invest solely because I expect such returns.

And btw. if someone invests 100k, he wouldn't earn more than millions (at least not in the first years).

True, it is best to be cautious, because not everything is going to be the exact same as they are planning, however there are already nice progresses with the project already.

Those are nice returns in investment for investors who are willing to consider it.. Getting investment wouldn't be an issue for 4new as they are a team working together day in day out making sure they bring out the best of the project.

161% return annually is not less return. As calculator says, with an investment of $6000 you stand to see a return of $12300 in the first year, proving that it could really pay to hold for once.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

They? 4New has no influence on the price at the exchanges. It's an open market, so supply and demand and the people, who are selling/buying make the price.

Sometimes I really feel like people don’t get how exchanges work lol. Prices are based on demand and how willing people are to sell their tokens for certain prices if a lot of people buy for 2$ then chances are few people will want to sell for less than the average price they bought it at but some people who bought at lower rates might sell at any price over their old buy price just to make a quick buck
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 70
Activity: 56
There is estimated profit calculation at 4NEW site. There is possibility of earning 161% return per year.

"Return on Invest: 161% per year. Annual token profit projection based on investment.
Projected Annual Token Valuation based on increase in output capacity of the power plants, while maintaining fixed token supply"

The guy who is going to invest 100 thousand dollars will have a lot of profit as you can see on the estimator. He will earn more than millions wow. But how true is this estimator ?

I would be cautious with these numbers. It's hard to predict such things correctly. And I wouldn't invest solely because I expect such returns.

And btw. if someone invests 100k, he wouldn't earn more than millions (at least not in the first years).

True, it is best to be cautious, because not everything is going to be the exact same as they are planning, however there are already nice progresses with the project already.

I am positive about 4NEW because power plant is already ready and we may see profit at very first year. No matter how good this looks, I am not going to invest all money here but moderate investment can be done.
I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes  

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!
It will definitely be a great area. In fact, I think Africa is one place were this project will be very beneficial because of the mismanaged waste and insufficient power supply

I don't see them expending abroad for a few years yet.  They need to get the UK operation setup and fully operational first, including the completion of the third plant.

Oh my! Oh my!! A few years sounds like a very long time to me. Let's just hope everything goes on fine so that there will be progress

Few years sounds long in the crypto world, but in reality its not anything for a real project, i think people need to shift their expectations away from "lambos and quick returns" and more towards smart investments for the longterm over the next few years, when they invest in things... People with unrealistic expectations are the reason projects like bitconnect and other scams like it do so well to steal peoples cash.

real world projects building real world businesses takes time.

Yeah, everyone expects instant gains and have no patience, then get scammed and complain.  Yes there has been delays in 4NEW, but it's always been for good reasons, a month delay of the ICO to implement KYC to make them compliant (And which all decent exchanges require..) and put them close to nine months ahead of schedule for the power plants.. This means you can stake sooner. So a small delay to knock off a huge chunk of time is worth it imo.

People need to understand that yes, worldwide would be amazing, but these things take time, they need to find sites and buy the land or the plants, they need to hire people and fill out legal documents etc, buy the miners and get them setup, or make deals to sell it to the grid.  Have a little faith, and im sure 4NEW will reward us for being patient!  Grin

This statement is absolutely true. Patience always pays. Its not only in crypto but also in any other things you can say. 4New is definitely a gem and if you need to reap more benefits, definitely it should be in your portfolio.

People developed habit of dumping token after listing because there are not much good ICO. There are very few projects like 4NEW which can give lots of profit if token kept for long term.
Jump to: