Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 3. (Read 5935 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Many projects avoid to show the team members and expect to have a high trust level. Good that you're not just showing photos, but also videos with team!
This project reallu has a open minded and friendly team members which indeed do not hide anything from us and that will surely be of huge profits ahead as it will truely get a huge number of investors towards this project making it grow more wider ahead.

Yeah, a team having a brilliant mind that can makes everyone of us comfortable that's why many investors attracted on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team will never give up to continue this project no matter what as it can really help especially those users having their great GPUs.
Surely, if the team is really serious about this platform, they will not give up easily despite facing many challenges during its development period. It's part of every project, it's a way of improving their works to make it more better, to have more people investing in this platform, so it can really make everyone comfortable in supporting and using this platform.

Then they just don't need a dev team they also need a competent social networking team and community manager who can promote and market their product well

Yeah, that's right as we know the majority of investor is a focus on the social network sites browsing good project like this. So if they can make a good promotion on social media sites. This project can gain impressions to the public.

I agree even if the project have alot of campaign funds, they should still take advantage of the free advertisements like the use of social media sites.
Yes I agree with you. The team Myriads should maximize the power of the social media sites. Especially now that the social media sites is one of the powerful thing to spread any information around the globe. The crowd has a good trust with the team Myriads. I am looking forward for the success of this project and can't wait to see its future.
If the team is proceeding with such innovative aspects through the social media that drives better traffic and builds the benchmark with an added value for our brand of Myriads.
Activity: 224
Many projects avoid to show the team members and expect to have a high trust level. Good that you're not just showing photos, but also videos with team!
This project reallu has a open minded and friendly team members which indeed do not hide anything from us and that will surely be of huge profits ahead as it will truely get a huge number of investors towards this project making it grow more wider ahead.

Yeah, a team having a brilliant mind that can makes everyone of us comfortable that's why many investors attracted on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team will never give up to continue this project no matter what as it can really help especially those users having their great GPUs.
Surely, if the team is really serious about this platform, they will not give up easily despite facing many challenges during its development period. It's part of every project, it's a way of improving their works to make it more better, to have more people investing in this platform, so it can really make everyone comfortable in supporting and using this platform.

Then they just don't need a dev team they also need a competent social networking team and community manager who can promote and market their product well
Yeah that is also very important as social media consists of a big big market. They need to use that resource to make this project more known and attract Investors!
well, for sure there will be another alternative way as this project is in progress. I hope there are some airdrop that may provide on this project to add on for the popularity on this project.

Airdrop is one way to make the project be known to the forum so it is good if they have some airdrop. Also, I observed that the dev is not actively answering some issues in here. If they are busy then maybe they should do something to have sometime to answer our concerns.
Yeah I agree, they must give or set a time to solve some issues here inorder for our communication to be updated at a time. And I just hoped that whatever they are doing now, it is for the good of the team and development of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

Yeah, that's right as we know the majority of investor is a focus on the social network sites browsing good project like this. So if they can make a good promotion on social media sites. This project can gain impressions to the public.

I agree even if the project have alot of campaign funds, they should still take advantage of the free advertisements like the use of social media sites.
Yes I agree with you. The team Myriads should maximize the power of the social media sites. Especially now that the social media sites is one of the powerful thing to spread any information around the globe. The crowd has a good trust with the team Myriads. I am looking forward for the success of this project and can't wait to see its future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
https://imgur.com/a/3EVEC
Proof, I warned people and got banned

Who are the community managers here, I hope you can respond to this allegations if they are not true. I hope you can take this as a constructive approach and you can explain what's going on in their list of evidence.
Activity: 42
This is some help GPU users could certainly use right now.
Activity: 121
Tullievo
Activity: 126
such a great idea and such a big shame that its a scam. its a pity, this topic should be deleted
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
/.snip.\
Well, this is very not good for Myriads.IO at this time. Hope their team will have respond about this problem occur. I will keep observing at here for this.

Go to their Telegram and ask them publicly.  See what happens next...  Roll Eyes

I always want to give people/projects the benefit of the doubt, but this is too obvious.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
/.snip.\
Well, this is very not good for Myriads.IO at this time. Hope their team will have respond about this problem occur. I will keep observing at here for this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I was a translator for this project.  It looked like a good project.  Then there were these accusations of the team being fake:

1. Fake video

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

2. Fake team (their photos are screenshots from youtube)
Please, wait loading of images.

Fake person Qiang Qu, CFO & Co-founder of Myriads.io

Real person Jose Lin, Awoo founder
https://www.awoo.com.tw/

Then I asked very politely on their Telegram if they could please answer to these accusations in order to regain trust.  I was kicked out in 5 seconds.  This makes me certain:  

THIS IS A SCAM

You should all join their Telegram NOW and WARN people.  

THEIR PRE-SALE IS LIVE NOW!  THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!

Quote this or other related messages enough so this scam can STOP!

Karma is a b*tch, I don't even want your bounty stakes even if the tokens hit exchanges (which they won't).
Activity: 434
Agree, I searched to check if there are any competitors for the project, and I didn't find anything. That's a good sign.

If the project really don't have any competitors then it will be a good start for them. I just hope that many people will support it most specially those all investors out there.
I don't think not have competitive will make project better, anyway, have some bad news at above. Hope they will make clearly for us about their team Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

for me i think i just want to see a working team mining beta or something where i can actually try this platform just like hadron did i really dont want to miss this one like the later..so am waiting for dev
Activity: 1
They're in a hurry to steal your money. They have announced presale in telegram.

1. Fake video

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

2. Fake team (their photos are screenshots from youtube)

Please, wait loading of images.

Fake person Qiang Qu, CFO & Co-founder of Myriads.io

https://i.imgur.com/uuCnCcJ.png

Real person Jose Lin, Awoo founder
https://www.awoo.com.tw/

https://i.imgur.com/fFx7NL9.png

Another one "team member".

Fake person Jack Huang, CTO, AI and Blockchain Expert Myriads.io
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-huang-m/

Real person David Wu, Leopard Mobile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-wu-0b038855/

yikes. good find, and thank you for sharing.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

Yeah that is also very important as social media consists of a big big market. They need to use that resource to make this project more known and attract Investors!
If resource utilization is not properly done or advertising is not met as expected reaching to more people there will be huge loss for the product and the manager shall also actively motivate the supporters that results in a successful outcome.

Running promotional campaigns in social networks and other places shouldn't be too expensive I suppose and if you have someone who manages it on a frequent basis the devs don't have to dedicate any of their valuable time.
Activity: 238

Yeah its a great help for those who have a nice gpu, they can actually use it to its full potential, and can even earn a decent amount of capital. The idea is really nice and was definitely needed.
Activity: 252

well, for sure there will be another alternative way as this project is in progress. I hope there are some airdrop that may provide on this project to add on for the popularity on this project.
Activity: 36
How will the token distribution work?  Huh
How can I purchase cryptocurrency? )
Activity: 196

If resource utilization is not properly done or advertising is not met as expected reaching to more people there will be huge loss for the product and the manager shall also actively motivate the supporters that results in a successful outcome.
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: