Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 10. (Read 5935 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
If I had an ICO and someone wanted to invest a mill, I would't ask twice! And vice versa, if someone only has a few dollars but wants to invest - just let them do that!
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
there must be reasons. For instance you can't invest much without a KYC in some cases.

We approve verified investors to buy MRDS tokens for more than 2,5 ETH and non-verified for less than 2,5 ETH
Activity: 252
Right, when a team has already done a big part of work, it's reliable to join in and support ICO!
Well as I try to figure out it's concept it looks very attractive project which can be good and for many here in crypto currency community. I hope this project may lead a better development for those GPU owners for more fast and reliable process.
Activity: 146
there must be reasons. For instance you can't invest much without a KYC in some cases.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I don't get why projects make min/max limits. Why?? Smiley
Activity: 196
Will you have a min purchase amount for token sale?
Welcome to Myriads platform, the minimum purchase amount for token sale is  Huh Shocked Cool Yeah there is no exact minimum or maximum amount for the token sale for now, initially to participate you require to whitelist yourself and 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS and you can plan accordingly as they have huge bonus for bulk purchases.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

Hello, there is no minimal limits, but you need to understand that gas limit is 200,000 and gas price should be 70 GWEI to 100 GWEI
Activity: 140
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

So, draw your own conclusions about this .....  Grin Grin Grin

I dont understand what your purpose is pasting some youtube video links which are in japan language (or chinese? - nevermind) 

How can we draw our own conclusions if we can not understand what they are talking about?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 190
Right, when a team has already done a big part of work, it's reliable to join in and support ICO!
Activity: 434
I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.

But mining in mobile version is still not profitable and may damage the mobile phones. Anyway, having an android apps of myriads can still be an advantage because many mobile users can use this platform.

I think mining in the phone is not profitable and also a waste of time and effort. There could be 80% that your phone will be damaged or overheat. So if myriads are planning this one. It's not a good idea.

You're definitely correct buddy, well cellular android phones are not capable enough to be use in mining. As we know GPU are super computers which capable to do such mining process unlike using cellular android phones.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think that we all know that there are a lots of iOS users here in our community. This artificial intelligence machine laarning for GPUs owners needs to sustain what the people, users and investors really wanted for this project, because this will result to help a both end to end win. The people is the kep factor for the great development of a certain project. So I hope that as soon as possible the Myriads will realease an iOS application of this project.

If it's listed in their project road map then we can be sure that the development of this platform will be scheduled. But if not then let's wait for the dev to announce status of this.
Activity: 112
So, it all looks good. You have a growing community and an alpha, and even a million bucks! Seems like you're gonna make it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Activity: 238
I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon
I totally agree with you, when the mobile version release, will have a lot people will come here an have more belief about this project. As for me, i like android version if they have plan to develop it.
I think so. It would be good if they were releasing the iOS version of this platform because so many iOS users in bitcointalk forum.
Lets just hope it would be available in any mobile platform including iOS, android, windows as long as it benefit both the user and the project for that action.
If Myriads is taking a keen eye on funds allocation and on the priorities mainly on various versions that would highly benefit to drive more traffic into the platform which could really benefit for a better success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Theres so much potential for this project. It is revolutionizing the cryptomining industry by offering high rewards and profits through ai miners.
They also raised already 1M USD which is a big amount of money to start. High profits for miners also knowledge will be teach to those you invest. Hope more investors will come.
Wow, such a sum in such a short time? This is an indicator that the project has progress in advancing and soon implementation. Where can I see the latest news from the team?
Activity: 196
Theres so much potential for this project. It is revolutionizing the cryptomining industry by offering high rewards and profits through ai miners.
They also raised already 1M USD which is a big amount of money to start. High profits for miners also knowledge will be teach to those you invest. Hope more investors will come.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

But mining in mobile version is still not profitable and may damage the mobile phones. Anyway, having an android apps of myriads can still be an advantage because many mobile users can use this platform.

I think mining in the phone is not profitable and also a waste of time and effort. There could be 80% that your phone will be damaged or overheat. So if myriads are planning this one. It's not a good idea.
And I think that mining in the phone is a great idea, and this is a new round in the world of crypto currencies. The argument is that smartphones are in every family and if there is an opportunity to make a profit, then you can use it. Although try. And suddenly nothing will be spoiled ?!
I myself also think that mining on the phone is not too good because many shortcomings and insufficient. But if there is indeed a special phone for it possibly can.
Activity: 154

And I think that mining in the phone is a great idea, and this is a new round in the world of crypto currencies. The argument is that smartphones are in every family and if there is an opportunity to make a profit, then you can use it. Although try. And suddenly nothing will be spoiled ?!
Activity: 518

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon
I totally agree with you, when the mobile version release, will have a lot people will come here an have more belief about this project. As for me, i like android version if they have plan to develop it.
I think so. It would be good if they were releasing the iOS version of this platform because so many iOS users in bitcointalk forum.
If Myriads platform is upgrading to IOS releases that would benefit better to deal with my clients, reach to tech savvy audience also allows us to penetrate developed countries markets with high security.
Pages:
Jump to: