Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 6. (Read 5935 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Hello. Does the customer will have only one payment option?
Activity: 151
Agree, I searched to check if there are any competitors for the project, and I didn't find anything. That's a good sign.
Activity: 574
Yep, and moreover, having a decentralized network will help to develop the industry. I guess it can provide an additional growth boost to AI usage.
I believe that in order to further increase the AI, as well as for the active development of the project developers need to expand its advertising campaign, this will also attract more and more investors in the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
About fake team, one of them. Please, wait loading of images.

Fake person Qiang Qu, CFO & Co-founder of Myriads.io

https://i.imgur.com/uuCnCcJ.png

Real person Jose Lin, Awoo founder
https://www.awoo.com.tw/

https://i.imgur.com/fFx7NL9.png
This is interesting information, can a developer comment on this post somehow? I participated in a signature company, but I established my participation before explaining the team.
Activity: 111
Smiley when AI succeeds in language processing, internet will explow from additional billion of AI users
Activity: 196
I'm not sure about this project. It seems suspicious that the developers are planning to pay the rewards in bitcoins. I know good projects where it was planned to pay bitcoins.No the situation was different.
That will be really a potential opportunity if Myriads dev is planning to pay the rewards in bitcoins, but how come we can gain such rewards and where to participate?
Activity: 124
Initial app testing is only for miners?
Activity: 111
Righ, when AI won't be so distanced from ordinary daily business tasks, more companies will use it.
Activity: 113
Yep, and moreover, having a decentralized network will help to develop the industry. I guess it can provide an additional growth boost to AI usage.
Activity: 134
Mchine learning will totallybring  benefits to both end users and miners. Love that win-win situations!
Activity: 238
This kind of project is in trend especially nowadays. And moreover, here in the crypto currecny community. There many people looking for this kind of project, especially thay it is regarding an AI Machine Learning for GPUs Owners. Myriads is not just an ordinary project. It looks like the team behind this is really kicking to make this project reach its success.

The team is doing their best! I enjoyed watching an interview with them about the project. They look very confident and passionate about Myriads. That's very assuring about the further development!
All those initiatives are actively taking by the supporters after understanding the AI Machine and the potential of our Myriads platform as their feedback revealed it is mainly to reach out to the investors in visual mode.
Activity: 141
How many people registered to whitelist? Why don't you add a counter on the website? Wink
Activity: 260
This kind of project is in trend especially nowadays. And moreover, here in the crypto currecny community. There many people looking for this kind of project, especially thay it is regarding an AI Machine Learning for GPUs Owners. Myriads is not just an ordinary project. It looks like the team behind this is really kicking to make this project reach its success.

The team is doing their best! I enjoyed watching an interview with them about the project. They look very confident and passionate about Myriads. That's very assuring about the further development!
Activity: 238
This type of projects are popular today, I mean with providing cpu to solve tasks.  Works cool.
This project will really help the GPU to solve the algorithms much more faster and cooler to mine various coins. It will also make the GPU work to its fullest so some peoples will find this project much more profitable and i am sure that they wont mind investing into it.
Yeah its like s streroid for gpu. The entire purpose of having a gpu has changed significantly, who would have thought that these machines would do something much better than gaming, glad to have projects like these.
This type of projects are popular today, I mean with providing cpu to solve tasks.  Works cool.
This project will really help the GPU to solve the algorithms much more faster and cooler to mine various coins. It will also make the GPU work to its fullest so some peoples will find this project much more profitable and i am sure that they wont mind investing into it.
It will be awesome!
Activity: 294
Activity: 602
Congratulations! You are making a good progress.
Looks what I've found here. A newbie that searching for posts to gaining your activity or posts to be increased. Anything you doing here is prohibited. Please ignore or report this guy.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
How you're gonna calculate rewards for miners?

I think its obvious mate. They will use AI to manage all the work, There priority is to focus on unused GPU's to profit again.
Activity: 196
Not sure that I understand all your nodes scheme
Perhaps you will not understand it that easily now as the team is not that confident about their project for now, but i am sure that once they start developing their project, they will take care about each and every activity to have good benefits ahead.
I'm new to mining, You have an instruction? I'm sure I have enough CPU to have profits
Pages:
Jump to: