Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform - page 10. (Read 70807 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hello dev how to calculate the token bonus purchased from Coinbene. Because I see a fixed price, whether the bonus will be added directly to the coinbene account or transferred to the buyer's ERC20 account.
The Aidus team announced that the bonus will be saved. And it will transfer to your account the number of tokens, taking into account the bonus
In addition to the convenience of a decentralized registry, what other utility do you see in blockchain technologies?
Blockchain technology offers Aidus several advantages:
1. Convenient data protection system
2. High speed of information processing and payment transactions with a small commission
3. Possibility of raising funds through crowdfunding
4. Ability to do without intermediaries
But more important we can use the smart contract features to monitor all transactions.
copper member
Activity: 142
Hello dev how to calculate the token bonus purchased from Coinbene. Because I see a fixed price, whether the bonus will be added directly to the coinbene account or transferred to the buyer's ERC20 account.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In addition to the convenience of a decentralized registry, what other utility do you see in blockchain technologies?
Hi. Why are you sure that investors will start using your platform, and not to turn to previously known companies? What are your benefits?
Thanks to the Aidus platform, investors from all over the world will be able to receive information about funds without language barriers or difficulties with currency exchange. In addition, even small companies will be able to find financing for their products by offering them to customers from all countries.
But thanks to some functions or features of the platform, the user can get a good profit?
Your attention deserves the QTS system because it is an automatic fund trading system that can enable a continuous and safe yield rate through big data. It conducts the optimal transaction and generates the most stable profit by using the AIDUS algorithm. With QTS one should expect for remarkable yield (that will be transparently disclosed through certification from accounting and law firms), stability-oriented algorithm and low service fees.
Have you already thought about what types of services will be charged?
Members should shoulder the expense fees incurred for the platform usage in transferring the cryptocurrency from the personal wallet to the company issued wallet. The amount of commission is now impossible to install until the AIDUS platform has been released.
What data protection systems do you plan to implement on the platform? And just recently there was a major theft of money from the wallets of investors' crypto
For secutiry we will use co-authentication system uses the latest Interplanetary File System (IPFS) technology. When an investor and an asset management company ask for sign up by using ADFP’s Web service, the personal information is uploaded as a file on the IPFS by BSON (Binary JSON) serialization. At this time, only the investor or the asset management company having the provided key can browse the personal information, and then the hash value and the decryption key of the file are registered in the Smart Contract.
Activity: 308
Hi. Why are you sure that investors will start using your platform, and not to turn to previously known companies? What are your benefits?
Thanks to the Aidus platform, investors from all over the world will be able to receive information about funds without language barriers or difficulties with currency exchange. In addition, even small companies will be able to find financing for their products by offering them to customers from all countries.
But thanks to some functions or features of the platform, the user can get a good profit?
Your attention deserves the QTS system because it is an automatic fund trading system that can enable a continuous and safe yield rate through big data. It conducts the optimal transaction and generates the most stable profit by using the AIDUS algorithm. With QTS one should expect for remarkable yield (that will be transparently disclosed through certification from accounting and law firms), stability-oriented algorithm and low service fees.
Have you already thought about what types of services will be charged?
I can not understand whether my account has been activated on the site? Of course, the presales have already been completed, but they haven’t sent me an answer, are my documents suitable or not?
Verification of documents may take from three to seven days. Now access to the account is temporarily limited before it will be available again during the second pre-sale. But you can contact the administration by email [email protected], and also see this guide https://medium.com/@AIDUSofficial/aidus-guides-1537334644bf?source=user_profile---------8------------------
I can not understand whether my account has been activated on the site? Of course, the presales have already been completed, but they haven’t sent me an answer, are my documents suitable or not?
Hello. If you now bring your cryptocurrency to the market, are you not afraid that its demand cannot be justified, since the market as a whole is in decline?
The main strategy of Aidus is to prevent our coin literally zero in value by instilling made possible as we have the QTS as our proprietary asset, we believe that AID token will become real currency coin which can compete even with BTC, ETH or another crypto currency.
How long will it take for the platform’s income to exceed the cost of creating the project? How long do you have to pay off?
If the yield rate records are proven within the next 2 to 3 years as going beyond the average yield rates of various global top hedge funds such as the Renaissance Fund, Kensington Fund, or the Wellington Fund, as well as if the capability of the asset management gets recognized, the asset management volume utilizing the QTS from the AIDUS will be expanded at a remarkable speed. Thus, it is our vision to expand the QTS-applied asset volume to reach 10 trillion KRW within the next 5 years (2023) to carry out the main leading role for the global asset management market.
Is it possible to create a system that can take into account the difference between the laws of the countries, given that the process of using cryptocurrency is still regulated everywhere?
Yes it is possible. We plan to take into account all legal requirements for each country. Regarding the use of cryptocurrency, it will be easy, investors can open a fund in another country, because investors and asset management companies don’t necessarily are based in one single country, investor can enter into an agreement with an asset management company in a region where the issue of cryptocurrency is better executed.
Activity: 140
How long will it take for the platform’s income to exceed the cost of creating the project? How long do you have to pay off?
If you are still trading Aidus tokens from the Coinbene, then I can not use Bitcoin to buy coins?
If you plan to buy AID tokens on the exchange then two currencies are available to you are BTC and ETH. But pay attention that the sale last for tomorrow. Hurry up!
I participated in airdrop, but the weight has not yet received my tokens. When will you start the distribution? Maybe I did not see this information earlier

Yes, the distribution of tokens will begin after the completion of the sales phase. According to the schedule, we will start sending tokens to the wallets of the participants of the Airdrop from February 5
Activity: 8
Is it possible to create a system that can take into account the difference between the laws of the countries, given that the process of using cryptocurrency is still regulated everywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: