Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform - page 9. (Read 70807 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello. If you now bring your cryptocurrency to the market, are you not afraid that its demand cannot be justified, since the market as a whole is in decline?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
When will the platform create a smart contract? At the stage of the transaction between the investor and the asset management company or earlier?
Asset management companies publish various information on the AIDUS platform so that the investors could select the fund, and when the investor selects the fund, smart contract will be the basis for the settlement.
What currency will be paid profit to the investor? Will it be possible to immediately receive it in ethereum?
No, all operations on Aidus platform will be carried out using the AID coin. After operating the fund the asset management company shall purchase the AIDUS coin again at the exchange, according to the fund operation profit to be paid to the investor.
Activity: 238
When will the platform create a smart contract? At the stage of the transaction between the investor and the asset management company or earlier?
Asset management companies publish various information on the AIDUS platform so that the investors could select the fund, and when the investor selects the fund, smart contract will be the basis for the settlement.
What currency will be paid profit to the investor? Will it be possible to immediately receive it in ethereum?
Can we expect that fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market will affect AID coin? Now you can’t call the best time for investments, but still you launched the token sale in this period

Nowadays, different kind of regulations and guidelines for each country are presented on crypto market, and as a result there is a high volatility and fluctuation in the crypto market. However, AIDUS Coin is not influenced by the national ICO policy because if the coin falls due to the policy as mentioned above, the effect can be minimized by signing into a fund with a good yield rate as an alternative.
I understand that if you plan to make a token as the main payment unit, it will support its demand. But unless investors incomes become dependent on the value of the coin and the level of its demand?
When you have already signed into a fund, you will not be affected by the rise / fall of AIDUS coin price, but you will be affected by yield rate of the fund that is operated in the real economy. If you did not sign into a fund but just have a coin, you will be affected by the rise / fall of coin but not related to the real economy
Activity: 140
Can we expect that fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market will affect AID coin? Now you can’t call the best time for investments, but still you launched the token sale in this period
Activity: 94
I understand that if you plan to make a token as the main payment unit, it will support its demand. But unless investors incomes become dependent on the value of the coin and the level of its demand?
I know that your project is able to succeed, but I would like to know, did you manage to collect the necessary amounts for the first two stages of sales? After all, you wrote that if you do not reach the hard cap then you will not be able to continue the token sale.
The first phase of sales allowed us to collect a minimum amount of 3 million. Tomorrow will be completed sales on the stock exchange. We hope to show good results in order to start the next sales phase on January 3.
You have already closed the airdrop, but are you planning to launch another promotion?
So far, the AIdus team plans were only to complete the sale and go to the distribution of tokens. But if new information appears, it will be announced in the Aidus group of telegram. Join it https://t.me/aidusofficial to follow the news.
brand new
If you are still trading Aidus tokens from the Coinbene, then I can not use Bitcoin to buy coins?
When the Aidus platform starts, how can users get tokens who did not have time to participate in the token sale but wish to use the services?
Investors wishing to engage in the asset management can buy the AIDUS Coin from a crypto exchange and can sign into the asset management company's fund through the AIDUS platform.
Activity: 238
Activity: 9
I know that your project is able to succeed, but I would like to know, did you manage to collect the necessary amounts for the first two stages of sales? After all, you wrote that if you do not reach the hard cap then you will not be able to continue the token sale.
The first phase of sales allowed us to collect a minimum amount of 3 million. Tomorrow will be completed sales on the stock exchange. We hope to show good results in order to start the next sales phase on January 3.
You have already closed the airdrop, but are you planning to launch another promotion?
brand new
Do you think your project is capable of generating profit in just a few months after launch?
Activity: 36
When the Aidus platform starts, how can users get tokens who did not have time to participate in the token sale but wish to use the services?
Hello guys! What problems of the market is your project to solve?
There are the most common problems that prevent entrepreneurs from investing normally. This is a language barrier problem when not all companies can offer a convenient service in the user's language. As well as difficulties with currency exchange. The platform will support many languages, and a single coin will allow paying for all transactions without the need for a multi-share exchange.
Activity: 9
Now there are so many frauds in the market of ICO projects, but I am glad that there are such serious guys as you who inspire confidence. What currencies do you support?
Hi. In order to join sales you need to have an ethereum wallet and use this currency to purchase Aidus tokens.
Activity: 16
Hello guys! What problems of the market is your project to solve?
Pages:
Jump to: