Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform - page 7. (Read 70807 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I understand that the AID token is your main unit of account on the platform? But maybe you also plan to make foreign currency transactions possible?
At this time, the investor has a chance to choose how to get the yield return either in cash or in AIDUS, depending on the asset management company, when he signs up for the fund.
That sounds great. If both the currency and the coin are available, it will be very easy to use the platform. What information should an investor provide to become a member of your ecosystem?
The investor must certify himself at the time of signing the fund, and the asset management company must have a certificate issued by its own government in order to ensure trust. Therefore, in ADFP, the investor must fill in the matters related to KYC (selfcertification) and AML (anti-money laundering) when signing up.
Activity: 308
Will your wallet have the function of exchanging tokens for currency?
No, it works differently. If you want to cash out when you hold the AIDUS, you can transfer it to your personal wallet and convert it to cash on a regular market exchange.
Do you think that the serious fluctuations that occur in the cryptocurrency market now can significantly worsen the status of such a young coin like yours?
How can investors profit from their costs of buying Aidus tokens during a token sale?
We intend to link high profit programs that can generate strong returns on fund management to asset management companies who use our platform, to maximize the synergy effect. Buying tokens now you get them at competitive prices. You can use tokens for registering the fund on the ADFP. Based on the information of Quant Server, it conducts FOREX trading through Client’s Fund account. In conclusion, QTS conducts the optimal transaction and generates the most stable profit by using the AIDUS algorithm and the data collected through the role of each server.
You have a global platform and it provides many opportunities for investors, but also puts additional conditions on the part of the settlement of all legislative requests.
Of course, these companies do not necessarily have to get every permit from every country, but if there is a specific regulation that prohibits investment from a certain country and that if an asset management company in the ADFP does not satisfy the specific condition, in this case, there will be a function that prevents the settlement of agreement within the fund market.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I understand that the AID token is your main unit of account on the platform? But maybe you also plan to make foreign currency transactions possible?
At this time, the investor has a chance to choose how to get the yield return either in cash or in AIDUS, depending on the asset management company, when he signs up for the fund.
That sounds great. If both the currency and the coin are available, it will be very easy to use the platform. What information should an investor provide to become a member of your ecosystem?
How can investors profit from their costs of buying Aidus tokens during a token sale?
You have a global platform and it provides many opportunities for investors, but also puts additional conditions on the part of the settlement of all legislative requests.
No, it works differently. If you want to cash out when you hold the AIDUS, you can transfer it to your personal wallet and convert it to cash on a regular market exchange.
Activity: 35
Activity: 308
I think your idea is brilliant and many companies will want to support you directly. Have you already gained the support of partners?
Yes, our partners are as interested in the successful implementation of the platform as we are. AngelVest, bessel, FINSTA, boxdot, Gordian Capital, HK Robo System, Neoint cooperate with us and support Aidus project.
What is the role of the platform itself in relation to the investor and the asset management company? Are you a stock market, or just a structure for more convenient use of resources?
ADFP is the same as an open market or a direct deal market, where all funds are traded only by the investors and asset management companies. Aidus platform does not engage in any contracts between investors and asset management companies at all.
Aidus project is a perfect example of successful investment. I would like to know what happens after the sale ends?
We will start distributing tokens to the wallets of investors as well as distributing awards to the participants of the Airdrop and Bounty programs. The AID token will be listed on the exchanges.
What is the role of the platform itself in relation to the investor and the asset management company? Are you a stock market, or just a structure for more convenient use of resources?
What are the functions and capabilities of the platform that will stimulate investor interest?
By joining the Aidus platform, investors get opportunities such as automatic opening of the wallet, operate AIDUS’s functions like HTS and use MY Page to get the coin quantity / fund information favorites / yield status / personal information in real time.
What opportunities, thanks to your platform, do asset management companies obtain in order to provide their services to investors with high quality?
The asset management company can easily manage the fund product promotion and opening, subscription status, real-time yield rate and redemption by using the decentralized fund market, and satisfy the requirement to use the QTS that has been developed by the AISYS GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
Activity: 83
What opportunities, thanks to your platform, do asset management companies obtain in order to provide their services to investors with high quality?
Which markets and countries seem to you the most promising to get your platform up and running?
We are aiming at creating a world’s biggest professional asset management community and platform in which global investors can freely join to access to global asset management market. Therefore, the whole world is a potential market where our services will be in demand.
Can I access my account now or is it still inactive? I want to understand whether my information was confirmed, because the registration took place before the end of the first stage of sales
You need to wait until the second presale starts, then the personal account will be available. Second pre-sale schedule: January 3, 2019 UTC + 12: 00 through January 12 UTC + 18: 00
Pages:
Jump to: