Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIREXE.io Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange 🔄📊 - page 2. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think this is a good project. I believe this project will be a success because have a good concept and kreatif idea from team  to make this project looks very interesting.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Great success because investors supported it to make it happen, we should thank them because are the reason of the success of  AIREXE.
The moment it will be traded in exchanges, I will make sure I will add more tokens so I can have something to hold that will generate profit for me.

The question is whether the funds have been distributed to all eligible participants, the problem until now I have not heard that the distribution is done, and what price per 1 token AIREXE = ??
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Great success because investors supported it to make it happen, we should thank them because are the reason of the success of  AIREXE.
The moment it will be traded in exchanges, I will make sure I will add more tokens so I can have something to hold that will generate profit for me.
Activity: 154
The project is preceded by its turning point, we call upon all investors to join the project and give a beautiful dimension to their investment. Given the changing global change, there is a bold and well-known project in the crypto world.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hi .
You have a bounty Program , where i can see it ?
When will the crypto exchange be launched and start its work?
Thanks
I believe that your were looking for this tread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airexeio-crypto-fiat-currency-exchange-3103482
All the bounty information available there.
I came across this thread right now and I know that any project started for any solid business get a huge success. I want to know about the success story of this project. Will this project go further to fulfill their project and their promises? I am asking this question because in the previous comment before me I am seeing that atlantik is saying that you have collected much lesser funds for your project. Can I know about that matter that what is going on?
Pffff, blackened shortage. Maybe it's because the image design for Twitter and FB is awful?!)). Honestly, I would straighten your designer's hand with a hammer and a steel strap. This level can show a student at a school exhibition, but not as a person promoting his project in social networks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hi .
Thanks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airexeio-crypto-fiat-currency-exchange-3103482
I came across this thread right now and I know that any project started for any solid business get a huge success. I want to know about the success story of this project. Will this project go further to fulfill their project and their promises? I am asking this question because in the previous comment before me I am seeing that atlantik is saying that you have collected much lesser funds for your project. Can I know about that matter that what is going on?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
A counter on the site correctly believes? Something very little collected money, and the deadline is already coming to an end. How much software is there anyone in the course?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hi .
Thanks
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hi .
Thanks
Activity: 70
The commendable work being done by all the members, I am happy that I am part of this project. Crypto is the beautiful initiative in the world.
Activity: 154
The whole team of AIREXE.io is being commended and enthusiastic, which is an effective initiative in the world of crypto. I'm happy that I am part of this project.
Activity: 168
amazing project.they have a great team, I'm sure this project will be successful
Activity: 574
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
this is a great project, good opportunity to everyone.keep it up guys.thanks devs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think the developers of this project are more ready to run its Airexe platform in the future and this will be a great exchanger choice in the world of crypto.
Activity: 476
This is a very great project having a good ranking to support this great project and a guide to being successful! Smiley
Activity: 147
Project bomb! Assumes a big profit! A great opportunity for investors! The project has a strong team, realizes the set goals! I advise everyone to participate in this project!
Activity: 287
An interesting project with a good team of professionals. But as I understand it's just an idea and the team does not have a minimum viable product?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Let’s see now will it go? We eagerly await. Of course, this new stock market will have an impact on the global arena, which will be an important point in the value of coin.
Activity: 126
AIREXE.io
The exchange of AIRX token values on AIREXE will be clearly higher than the sales price during TAO, I think this is something very interesting on this project. Now very many ICO programs have been completed and token distribution is done but the price is very far with the price of ICO. So it would be great if the project promised a higher price than their original sales price.

Yes, the price after TAO (ICO) will be higher.
In case of AIREXE exchange AIRX tokens - its price will growth higher in an organic way, no need any speculations.
People will be able to pay trading commission, buy additional services, but 0%-fee trading time with AIRX tokens, which will be at great discounted rate comparing to paying in any other cryptocurrency or fiat.
No doubts, AIRX token will have success in terms of price.

x
Pages:
Jump to: