Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIREXE.io Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange 🔄📊 - page 5. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
what is the advantage of your project with others? I see many similar projects like this, but your project looks very good and its project team is trusted. hopefully, many investors will support this project towards a bright future
Activity: 126
AIREXE.io
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing

Please look in the AIREXE Bounty Thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airexeio-crypto-fiat-currency-exchange-3103482

And contact Isharo for any questions related to bounty - he is our bounty manager.

AIREXE.io
I hope we will see more and more exchanges out there to see the commission rates drop

What people can expect in this and next years - some exchanges will shutdown, and even some large exchanges will have issues with governments, freeze deposit/withdrawals etc, due to their unclear origin or ownership.

AIREXE from the very beginning will work with regulators. We will be strong in this and will eat the market.

x
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
New project with full features that are interesting to follow her development. I supported this project in order to be successful.
the concept that brought good, so far I see many who have given support to the project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully.
This is a good start for the project because it was a lot of that support. Hopefully, future projects could be more attractive to more investors and also by participants.
amazing project, has a lot of support. so the team will definitely be more excited again to make the project a great success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
New project with full features that are interesting to follow her development. I supported this project in order to be successful.
the concept that brought good, so far I see many who have given support to the project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully.
This is a good start for the project because it was a lot of that support. Hopefully, future projects could be more attractive to more investors and also by participants.
Activity: 644
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 280
New platform its look promissing i hope you will manage your project as far as i expect goodluck sir
copper member
Activity: 49
COLENDI PROJECT
I hope we will see more and more exchanges out there to see the commission rates drop
Activity: 42
Oh wow, now that's a great combination!
AIREXE.io

Now the smart contract address to deposit ETH for purchasing AIREXE AIRX tokens is provided: 0x19c4a0c62a15c0fb7276791aa552a1aabe8b57e6

x
AIREXE.io
Interesting, a new exchanger with all the features mentioned, is always welcome, I hope you can carry out your project without any inconvenience.

Good luck.

Thank you!

The Team is ready to make great crypto-fiat exchange and fight for Top-3 place.

x
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Interesting, a new exchanger with all the features mentioned, is always welcome, I hope you can carry out your project without any inconvenience.

Good luck.
AIREXE.io
New projects are always welcome. This site also not simple while browsing from PC. I'll update this comment after checking the site on mobile device.  Smiley

Yes, please,
any useful comments are welcomed

x
AIREXE.io
I think so, this project deserves to be developed hoping the team inside will always be compact to succeed the project, to achieve targeted results.

Thank you.
You are right,
The good team, the 'right' people, is very important for project to succeed!

x
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
New projects are always welcome. This site also not simple while browsing from PC. I'll update this comment after checking the site on mobile device.  Smiley
AIREXE.io
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://komodoplatform.com/apply-now/

CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS
Generate your own blockchain, launch your own dICO, or migrate on to Komodo’s platform
Activity: 308
a new project again in increasing the choice of exchangers in the world of crypto, offering security superiority and official cooperation with the government for legality, when viewed from the token allocation for bounty rather than all tokens, the amount of interest for bounty hunters, the developer team's information is good, Good luck
I think so, this project deserves to be developed hoping the team inside will always be compact to succeed the project, to achieve targeted results.
Pages:
Jump to: