Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIREXE.io Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange 🔄📊 - page 4. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
AIREXE.io
hey dev a lot of friends who ask me when is the end time of ICo and bounty campaign

Hi!

ICO starts on Monday, March, 19 and ends on April, 30

All information at official website https://airexe.io

Bounty campaign lass also until April, 30. All information in AIREXE bounty thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airexeio-crypto-fiat-currency-exchange-3103482).

x
AIREXE.io
good project. saw an advertisement on the Internet. I want to join. Roll Eyes

You are welcome!

AIRX token sale starts on March, 19, Monday - wee website https://airexe.io

x
Activity: 238
New project again in increasing the choice of exchangers in the world of crypto.I think so, this project deserves to be developed hoping. I hope you can carry out your project without any inconvenience. Hopefully, future projects could be more attractive to more investors and also by participants.
Activity: 147
hey dev a lot of friends who ask me when is the end time of ICo and bounty campaign
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
good project. saw an advertisement on the Internet. I want to join. Roll Eyes
AIREXE.io
this shows professionals by every team in AIREXE.
this will continue to grow will definitely succeed in sales

AIREXE
this shows professionals by every team in AIREXE.
this will continue to grow will definitely succeed in sales
AIREXE.io
The idea is great.
Which countries' governments and ICOs do you plan to work with?

AIREXE will work in the same time with government regulators at is different regions - Asia, EU, Americas, Middle-East, CIS.
When launched is several regions, it still will be one large AIREXE Exchange but localized in terms of legislation to several regions.
(this type of exchanges does not exist yet)
The scale, number of countries and regions, will depend on AIREXE ICO results.

In any case, crypto-assets can be traded at AIREXE worldwide. Fiat currency operations will be controlled by the regions and countries.

x

Activity: 31
The idea is great.
Which countries' governments and ICOs do you plan to work with?
AIREXE.io
see picture above. if you don't see nothing, this mean that sometimes picture is not loaded
x
Activity: 104
this project is one of the best in deed
AIREXE.io

I also strongly support the project, I hope this project can provide benefits and positive things to everyone.

Thank you!

x
AIREXE.io
Governments not more and more pushing all services including exchanges for work with them.
As I see this project prio-1 is work/cooperate with governments - that's really what is needed and missing at other exch's
I wish good luck for the team.
Will follow sale opening

Hello!

You are right. Our top priority is cooperation with government regulators and high security of funds/assets.

x
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
dev is very active in responding to every comment of all questions
keep it this way in order to build a very good community

We will keep on going like this,
even sometimes monitoring of new posts and answering them takes time Smiley

x

I also strongly support the project, I hope this project can provide benefits and positive things to everyone.
Activity: 7
Governments not more and more pushing all services including exchanges for work with them.
As I see this project prio-1 is work/cooperate with governments - that's really what is needed and missing at other exch's
I wish good luck for the team.
Will follow sale opening
AIREXE.io

We will keep on going like this,
even sometimes monitoring of new posts and answering them takes time Smiley

x
AIREXE.io
An interesting and ambitious project, I will follow it very closely to make the right decision. Good luck Smiley

Thank you!

We hope for your very right decision on March, 19,  the date when AIRX toke sale will be open Smiley

x

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
An interesting and ambitious project, I will follow it very closely to make the right decision. Good luck Smiley
AIREXE.io
what is the advantage of your project with others? I see many similar projects like this, but your project looks very good and its project team is trusted. hopefully, many investors will support this project towards a bright future

Hi!
Main advantages are:

ℹ Cooperation with regulators and governments. Following regulations, licensing, taxation.
Many existing exchanges, even the top names, are weak in this point, because have unclear origin, cloudy ownership etc.
You will see this-next year number of exchanges will struggle because of governments everywhere strengthening/implementing regulations and laws. No one wants to one day an exchange be closed by government because owners or management of exchange do not cooperate with fin.regulators.

ℹ High security. Exchane to be build initially with highest security measures.
No one wants to one day an exchange be hacked and crypto assets stolen, as we hear time to time.
As Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, said:
"Hopefully when the next multi-billion dollar exchange written by a totally incompetent developer gets hacked, no one will lose any money”.
The AIREXE development will be originally based with all security measures taken.

ℹ Customer support, that always online, always answering and really do helps its customers

ℹ Etc… the other many advantages you can read in the Whitepaper. AIREXE advantages – are the weak sides of existing exchanges…

x

Pages:
Jump to: