Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries - page 51. (Read 25537 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 Hello, will be there any private sales besides the pre-sale?
Activity: 252
 where can I see q&a? I hope they have it.
Activity: 266
Give me a whitepaper link please, can’t find it here.
On the main page of the site, take a look https://air-pod.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/AirPod_..
Activity: 280
How much do you think this project will collect during the crowdsale?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
On which markets do you want to operate and what plans do you have for future? Want to know more about it.
Activity: 308
 That’s a really good project! How do you think what would be the price of token after ICO?
Activity: 112
 Give me a whitepaper link please, can’t find it here.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto? I am not totally sure that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.

Well, A lot of people already use crypto for daily grocery shopping or even to buy electronic devices. So yes, I see people getting so called bounty in crypto & other stuff to in the near future.
But you need to look at this project from a bigger distance, there's more to it than just crypto renting... it's the whole chain that will be handled.
Activity: 70
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto? I am not totally sure that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Activity: 42
You have hard cap in about $20m, but eth is volatile like crazy right now. Do you have fixed hard cap in usd or eth?
Activity: 364
Great project guys, I see that you have clear vision in what you want to do. Also you have listed on Icobench which is very confidential, 4.6 rating is telling us about its huge potential.
Activity: 98
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe asap.

When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the european countries.
They will eventually. But it will take an amount of time, maybe few years. Quite a long time to wait.
So you can buy the token and check back wallet after few years. =)
Activity: 59
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe asap.

When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the european countries.
They will eventually. But it will take an amount of time, maybe few years. Quite a long time to wait.

Activity: 126
Where is the main office of this project? Huh Shocked
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
It's really cool, I put my "merit" to you, such things are absolutely necessary everywhere in the world, you guys really came up with a brilliant thing, let everybody rest Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Read the Whitepaper. It is well written though. Very good market analyses, roadmap and real product is what I like most. Just want to know how will you provide 100% cleaningness of this AirPod? I wouldn't use something after so many people have already been there without disinfection. Overall I can see this story to be a successful one if the product will be popular as it is easy to guess this is the reason for price growth over the time.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of similar projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

Good question. Best would be if you read our whitepaper on page 21: https://air-pod.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/AirPod_Whitepaper_A4.pdf.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients

First clients are our ICO contributors. By the last count, we have a community of more than 19.000 members.
Pages:
Jump to: