Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries - page 49. (Read 25537 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello everyone? Do I understand correctly that there will be no way to be rewarded for renting airpod?
Activity: 112
Hi everyone. Is there a minimum limit on the purchase during the sale?
Activity: 280
What’s up. Tell me if you don’t mind, will I be able to communicate with the administrator of the pod if I have any questions?
Activity: 42
Let’s see how many investors the project is able to gather, I’m not still 100% convinced because there are aspects which by nature are difficult to overcome.
What is your aspects? I see that this project is kinda successful because of great vision and really strong team which can provide high-end product.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Let’s see how many investors the project is able to gather, I’m not still 100% convinced because there are aspects which by nature are difficult to overcome.
Hi, Looks like a great idea! In which countries are you going to start your operation?
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Activity: 154
I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.
I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Activity: 266
 It’s a great project! I want to take part in investing! Will I be rewarded if I join at the ICO start?
Activity: 280
 You get my full support team! Going to buy some coins! The project is awesome!
Activity: 308
 Hi, do you have any social media authorization in app? Like Facebook or something like that.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Very good project, I hope it will be easy to convert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success.
This project seems to be Interesting....

20 million market cap ICO is not too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 70
 Hello, do you have whitepaper in other languages? Would be nice if I could find whitepaper on my native.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
New projects with the concept like this is very nice, I think this is capital of a project's success. It seems this project is very promising and I’m waiting for more information about your project.
which platform is used for creating tokens? Is this token ERC20?
When is it possible to receive the first profit?
Good day everyone. In accordance with which regulations do you issue the tokenized shares?
Will be there user verification system in AirPod? What procedures will I need to complete and how much time will it take?
Good day everyone. In accordance with which regulations do you issue the tokenized shares?
Activity: 308
Hello, do you provide legal support in purchasing tokens for US citizens?
Please read the forum, it was said before that US citizens can’t participate in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: