Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries - page 48. (Read 25537 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi, what are you doing for attracting new users? I think it’s such a difficult task.

copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Will you accept it?

Debit and credit card will be accepted (beside APOD utility tokens). The main point of renting the AirPod is to be available to as many people as possible.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
Looks interesting, hope it will help travelers to relax in the airports. Are you planning to make this project worldwide this year?

That is the core idea behind the AirPods. According to Roadmap: https://air-pod.io/roadmap/, 2019 it time of out of Europe expansion. This is a bit conservative scenario though but lets follow the Rodmap for now.
Activity: 126
Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Will you accept it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Looks interesting, hope it will help travelers to relax in the airports. Are you planning to make this project worldwide this year?
Didn’t find on the website, do you have a referral program?
Activity: 140
Activity: 59
Sorry guys, I can not find the whitepaper, could you send me a link?
Activity: 70
Hi devs, I’m worrying about today’s dip. Will you change your exchange rate?

I think it’s just temporally, crypto market will rise again very soon.
Activity: 252
 Hi devs, I’m worrying about today’s dip. Will you change your exchange rate?
 Sounds like a great project, but will you start airdrop?
 AirPod is the future of short-term renting, I believe it’s a great project. Good luck team!
Hi team, do you have Slack? I want to ask you some questions.
 Hey developers, what plans do you have over the next few months? What features could we see in the working product?
Activity: 42
Hi, what about KYC system? Could you tell something about it
Activity: 280
 AirPod is going to press other ICO projects because of its liquidity and ease. I hope you will lead the world market soon!
Activity: 70
 Interesting project... Any time frame on the ico? The coin specs itself inspires confidence.
Activity: 84
 The project I expected with great enthusiasm. I hope that you will earn a long term for a successful ICO investors.
Activity: 114
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This is the beginning of change. AIRPOD is a private "capsule" unit designed to be installed in public spaces. This is the ideal solution for people looking for a place to relax, sleep, work, or have fun in privacy while staying in public.
Pages:
Jump to: