Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 10. (Read 65977 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 500
This project has made good progress and you can know only if you are following it properly. AIR is still this cheap can't believe may be one of the understandable reason the large number of tokens availability in market. It is best time to consolidate and this is what some people quietly doing to fill their bags.
I'm waiting the next release on MWC at Barcelona in the next time.
Soon, we can see the result to hold this token after a long time.
I believe this project can provide huge profits like DENT gave its investor in the last year, AirToken is better than DENT, so, more profit than DENT too. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This project has made good progress and you can know only if you are following it properly. AIR is still this cheap can't believe may be one of the understandable reason the large number of tokens availability in market. It is best time to consolidate and this is what some people quietly doing to fill their bags.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
And another question...what was the price per token in the ICO sale ? Thanks
The ICO price of AirToken:

USD: 0.02 USD
ETH: 0.000033 ETH
BTC: 0.0000045 BTC

You can check more detail about this token here https://icodrops.com/airtoken/

*Sorry, I do not know exact the value in Private Sale, it seems you can find it in whitepaper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Hmmm, interesting Friday will be: https://twitter.com/AirToken/status/958769195885481988

Must be important. This team in one of those who does more and talks less.

i must agree.. they are more on the devlopment rather than giving false promises to their supporters. this is the reason why i am still holding my AIR tokens. im looking forward for more announcements and good news soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
could not get to the Town Hall. did someone take part? what did they say?
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
And another question...what was the price per token in the ICO sale ? Thanks
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Guys, how is this project different from all others that want to “bank the unbanked” ?
Activity: 40
Hmmm, interesting Friday will be: https://twitter.com/AirToken/status/958769195885481988

Must be important. This team in one of those who does more and talks less.
They will kind of update us here:

Tomorrow's Town Hall will feature our Director of Business Operations; Christine! Mark your calendars for Friday, 3:00pm EST to have your questions answered in the Airfox Discord channel!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Surprisely,Air token has made more than×10 from the bottom is was couple months ago,without any important news and listings to major exchanges  Shocked I can't even imagine what will happen after the devs release some great news.Happy for all patient investors and bounty hunters Wink

Hey Dear Dev! Brcause of me, 23 investors invested in Airtoken and
all are waiting for good news and update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you checking their twitter account? i do see updates there.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Surprisely,Air token has made more than×10 from the bottom is was couple months ago,without any important news and listings to major exchanges  Shocked I can't even imagine what will happen after the devs release some great news.Happy for all patient investors and bounty hunters Wink

Stay calm! Please.

That´s not a pump & dump token, it´s a project of professional, hardworking, young entrepreneurs.
They will give us the information, when their work is done, not when you want fast money!
This project will take some month up to 2 years.
They never promised us, AIR will go up 2000% in 3 month, as you did.
Air grows solid, step by step.... and the chance is high, that we all are very pleased on New Year 2018/19....
Happily I´m invested in this project so early. So you and your fellows should!

Thx to the AirFox team, for being transparent and hardworking.

Wise words from serious investor  Cool The development of the project may take couple of years so I've invested in Air 20 % of my cryptodeposit and it is my long term investment.

people need not to worry about airtoken. just remember how this team is very serious about this project. if these guys dont know how to wait hen they shouldnt have invested in the first place. air token is not just a pump and dump coin just like almost 90% of tokens in the market.
They just on-boarded two new partners: PagBrasil and Parateum. An upvote for the progress in this direction...

Marketing is coming Cool
Activity: 611
Whats up with the product? When will it be ready? Once its ready you will get on exchanges much easier.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Stay calm! Please.

That´s not a pump & dump token, it´s a project of professional, hardworking, young entrepreneurs.
They will give us the information, when their work is done, not when you want fast money!
This project will take some month up to 2 years.
They never promised us, AIR will go up 2000% in 3 month, as you did.
Air grows solid, step by step.... and the chance is high, that we all are very pleased on New Year 2018/19....
Happily I´m invested in this project so early. So you and your fellows should!

Thx to the AirFox team, for being transparent and hardworking.

Wise words from serious investor  Cool The development of the project may take couple of years so I've invested in Air 20 % of my cryptodeposit and it is my long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
bought few with etherdelta
is there anyway to increase our portfolio through staking or mining airtoken coins?
Activity: 737
Surprisely,Air token has made more than×10 from the bottom is was couple months ago,without any important news and listings to major exchanges  Shocked I can't even imagine what will happen after the devs release some great news.Happy for all patient investors and bounty hunters Wink

At least in Q1 or Q2 of this year we will see AirToken listed on new exchange.
But to be honest, I do not want to see AirToken listed again on trash exchange as IDEX, haha Cheesy
Nice good looking website. When will the whitepaper be available and when we can see the dates for the roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: