Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 11. (Read 65977 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
The new http://AirToken.com website is now LIVE!

https://airtoken.com/

You have done a nice and well-defined new website.

Excellent! Well done!
We added AirToken to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about AirToken and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support AIR so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your AIR addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in AIR from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the AirToken profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the AirToken project!

Qtum
Dear AIR-TEAM
This hybride Blockchain seems to me the new comming star on the road of cryptos...
Will AIR be linked to Qtum via smart contract, Etherum or otherwise?
Surprisely,Air token has made more than×10 from the bottom is was couple months ago,without any important news and listings to major exchanges  Shocked I can't even imagine what will happen after the devs release some great news.Happy for all patient investors and bounty hunters Wink

Hey Dear Dev! Brcause of me, 23 investors invested in Airtoken and
all are waiting for good news and update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay calm! Please.

That´s not a pump & dump token, it´s a project of professional, hardworking, young entrepreneurs.
They will give us the information, when their work is done, not when you want fast money!
This project will take some month up to 2 years.
They never promised us, AIR will go up 2000% in 3 month, as you did.
Air grows solid, step by step.... and the chance is high, that we all are very pleased on New Year 2018/19....
Happily I´m invested in this project so early. So you and your fellows should!

Thx to the AirFox team, for being transparent and hardworking.

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
Surprisely,Air token has made more than×10 from the bottom is was couple months ago,without any important news and listings to major exchanges  Shocked I can't even imagine what will happen after the devs release some great news.Happy for all patient investors and bounty hunters Wink

Hey Dear Dev! Brcause of me, 23 investors invested in Airtoken and
all are waiting for good news and update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 56
We’re taking a different approach with our bounty program. To set Scorum apart from the numerous “pump-and-dump” ICO schemes that have come to the crypto market over the last few months, our bounty program is designed to attract end users to our project.good Platform for problem solution
Activity: 68
What is the main use of airtoken ?
Activity: 336
Surprisely,Air token has made more than×10 from the bottom is was couple months ago,without any important news and listings to major exchanges  Shocked I can't even imagine what will happen after the devs release some great news.Happy for all patient investors and bounty hunters Wink
Activity: 126
Teams like this don't hype but instead work hard behind the scenes .

Big project here .. huge upside potential . Worth 5-10% of your portfolio to rest on for a few months or years .
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
One of the few projects with a product and great use case. Excited to see some value realization, still nothing compared to a lot of these other coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It's so quiet here,all cryptomarket is booming now but air token is slowly climbing up day by day.Hopefully the devs will give us soon good news about exchanges and project's progress   Wink
We added AirToken to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about AirToken and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support AIR so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your AIR addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in AIR from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the AirToken profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the AirToken project!

Screenshots:

———

What about NEW exchanges HuhHuhHuh

———
Good to see some improvements with airtoken price.Bought at 0.01$,waiting for more  Cheesy

Dude as per my crypro experience , believer AIR will 1$ in 3 month, same i predict for Ripple before 2 month about 1$ above..

Dude as per my crypro experience , believer AIR will 1$ in 3 month, same i predict for Ripple before 2 month about 1$ above..

I said this on 21st December.... Remember after one month my words....

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
AIR will mooon soon !!!!
you right. now Airtoken to the moon on hitbtc https://hitbtc.com/exchange/AIR-to-ETH , raise +100% from rate ICO $ 0.02 to 0.04.
but if pair ETH , so far.
rate pair with ETH is 0.00006600 / 1 AIR guys.
stay hold for get more profit from Airtoken.
Activity: 44
AIR will mooon soon !!!!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
on this day , Airtoken come back to price ICO more expensif , few last days ago good time to buy and hold for long term , because until this day from dev Airtoken not yet update announcement about projects browser airfox.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hey guys, and where can Airtoken coins be traided boght? Only HitBTC and therdelta? Etherdelta as I heard was hacked... HitBTC users face troubles with withdravals? Can somebody sugest? Perhasps someone used HITBTC today and withdrawed easilly?
last time I was withdrawing from Hit with 5 days pending. Sad  It was a week ago.I dont think anything has improved now.
Hey guys, and where can Airtoken coins be traided boght? Only HitBTC and therdelta? Etherdelta as I heard was hacked... HitBTC users face troubles with withdravals? Can somebody sugest? Perhasps someone used HITBTC today and withdrawed easilly?

AIRtoken coming on New Exchange and price will pump boooooooooom
UAP
Activity: 77
Good to see some improvements with airtoken price.Bought at 0.01$,waiting for more  Cheesy

Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Airfox Bi-Weekly Update-December 22, 2017

Hello everyone and happy holidays from the Airfox Team!

The last few months of 2017 have been extremely busy around the office as we prepare for the Q1 2018 product launch! All hands are on deck as we work to ensure a successful introduction of our mobile app into the Brazilian market. This past week an Airfox community member asked a great question in our Discord Chat Channel that was worth sharing! They wanted to know why Airfox has set the product launch for Q1 as opposed to a specific day or month. There will be multiple phases of our product release, in the event we have more than one product launch we want to be able to include it in the quarter it was launched.

Annual Business Strategy Update — Our CEO, Victor will aim to address a majority of these questions in our Annual Business Strategy Update. This update will take place over YouTube Live at 3:00pm EST on Friday, January 5th, 2018. Victor will share the company’s performance throughout the prior year and provide a comprehensive strategic plan for the upcoming year. This strategic plan will include a high-level breakdown on how the firm aims to accomplish these goals. As the date approaches, we will post a link to the different Airfox media channels to let everyone know how to join.

Partnerships — The Business Development team is on pace to close partnerships that will enable our Q1 2018 product launch. Below are the different types of partnerships we aim to work with:

Product — These particular partnerships will be on-boarded to provide a more seamless and efficient experience to our app users. We’re committed to constantly expanding the functionality and capabilities of our app and we know that teaming up with the correct product partners will be vital to accomplishing this.
Marketing — User acquisition will be an ongoing focus for Airfox. We want to hit the ground running and a great way to do this is to leverage various marketing partnerships located in our target market. This encompasses working with mainstream brands in the local country to promote our products/services.
Blockchain — Blockchain technology is an integral part of our product and is a major contributing factor to our competitive advantage. We’ll constantly look to partner with other blockchain companies to expand our service and product capabilities.
As we continue to serve the Brazilian market, we will make product and service changes according to what our users want and need. We constantly aim to integrate our product and services into the daily lives of the unbanked and underbanked Brazilians.

https://medium.com/@AirFox/airfox-bi-weekly-update-december-22-2017-6aff38e3c354
Pages:
Jump to: