Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 9. (Read 65977 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have been following the project for a long time, an excellent team, an active product, I would like to have some good, top-end exchanges.
 (Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin)
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Lykke to list AirToken (AIR) on the Lykke Exchange
https://www.lykke.com/company/news/airfox

Lykke, a FinTech company building a regulated, blockchain-based global marketplace, and Airfox, a project that leverages the ubiquity of mobile devices to reduce costs, provide easy access to financial services, and create a financial identity with their digital data, added AIR token to the list of tradable assets on the Lykke Exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Check out the latest update from the Airfox team
Last Monthly Engineering Update, provided some great updates about the initial features of the Airfox App, the way Airtokens will be transferred from the old Airfox Browser to the new app, the difference between the Airfox dApp (decentralized AirToken app)and the Airfox Android app, and other tech-related updates.
https://medium.com/@AirFox/airfox-update-march-14-2018-b0e95f712a5

Interesting article it is worth to read this and let know about the ongoing development progress from my opinion this is legit investment so that I believe this will be best one project of the year. The team is in busy to establish partnerships and make it useful in daily life.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
That integration with FitBank will have its long term fruitful effects on the airfox app for payment to make easy and convenient for everyone in Brazil. I will say eyes will be on the outcome of Town Hall's question and answers meet up this Friday. What head of product is going to tell us more will be interesting to know more about functionalities of the apps.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Check out the latest update from the Airfox team
Last Monthly Engineering Update, provided some great updates about the initial features of the Airfox App, the way Airtokens will be transferred from the old Airfox Browser to the new app, the difference between the Airfox dApp (decentralized AirToken app)and the Airfox Android app, and other tech-related updates.
https://medium.com/@AirFox/airfox-update-march-14-2018-b0e95f712a5
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/AirToken/status/973752644962607106
Airfox is happy to announce that we'll be working with FitBank in Brazil! Airfox app users will now have the ability to perform a number of payment transactions right in the Airfox app!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
good project and where is your bounty ?? you need to add bounty facebook or twitter so that participants are interested to join.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The factor of risk can't be ignore in any market but here where price are staying most of the time can be said safe investment. Why because it is staying at very low floor and team is determined to bring something very useful which will take value up from here more likely in all seasons from short to long term.
I believe the price of AirToken will be higher than the ICO too much in the future. Although its value has increased higher than the ICO price in USD rates, but it is still lower than in the ETH rates - the main payment method we used to buy this token. Like DENT, we must to wait more times.
I agree with you . AirToken is a good project and they have a good development community. I believe in future AIR prices will increase and we just wait at this time. I am considering a good investment in the project because I expect the Air price may reach $ 1 in the future
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Airfox's mobile app launch announcement at MWC2018 has generated a lot of buzz. Click here to check out a running list of Airfox press so far!
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
The factor of risk can't be ignore in any market but here where price are staying most of the time can be said safe investment. Why because it is staying at very low floor and team is determined to bring something very useful which will take value up from here more likely in all seasons from short to long term.
I believe the price of AirToken will be higher than the ICO too much in the future. Although its value has increased higher than the ICO price in USD rates, but it is still lower than in the ETH rates - the main payment method we used to buy this token. Like DENT, we must to wait more times.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
the crypto-currency market is expanding across countries and continents, so it came to Brazil
legendary
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Nice market reaction today. Just checked out the new APP. Never had any r$ before. Hope the busticket option will work till im in brazil for the 1st time. Wink So promising!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
All this unrevealed updates looks promising and good that team has focus on specific area to start from and establish the project. The real challenge is the implementation and adaption by masses to become successful. Brazilian market is emerging economy and people are enthusiasts and open to new technologies it should see friendly environment for growth.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Airfox Launches Mobile App in Brazil, Giving Unbanked Citizens Access to Previously Inaccessible Financial Services

Airfox’s free Android app provides millions of unbanked and underbanked Brazilians with access to microloans, mobile payments, and more.

BOSTON & SAO PAULO — Feb. 26, 2018 — Airfox, a mobile financial services company, today launched its free Android app in Brazil, giving millions of people unprecedented access to much-needed financing solutions.

More than 44 percent of Brazil’s population is unbanked, another 30–44 percent lack sufficient access to mainstream financial services, and those with credit cards face interest rates upwards of 200 percent (sources: World Bank, Bloomberg). This financial situation makes it difficult for the majority of Brazilians to rise into the middle class.

Starting today, the millions of people in Brazil with smartphones can skip the bank and instead use the Airfox app to make purchases and apply for and receive microloans. Setting up an Airfox account takes just a few minutes and most users receive a decision on their loan application within days. Brazilians can easily deposit cash into the Airfox app via Boleto Bancário at more than 40,000 locations countrywide. Later this year, Airfox will roll out additional features enabling users to recharge their public transit cards within the Airfox app, pay utility bills, and more. Thanks to a partnership between Airfox and Pareteum (NYSE American: TEUM), MVNOs and MVNEs in Pareteum’s network are now able to provide Airfox’s services to hundreds of thousands of subscribers in Brazil.

Victor Santos, co-founder and CEO of Airfox, said: “Traditional banking in Brazil is expensive, elitist, and bureaucratic. The Airfox app grants Brazilians an enormous amount of economic mobility and added control over their finances. As a Brazilian immigrant and the son of entrepreneurs, I know firsthand the impact a loan can have; even just $50 USD could enable someone to make improvements to their home, cover a medical emergency, or start their own business. We are excited to launch the Airfox app in Brazil with the goal of improving the lives of millions of individuals.”

Because Airfox’s platform is built on the blockchain, the company is able to offer affordable rates, reduced transfer fees, and transparent loan terms. In order to apply for a microloan, users simply opt-in to share their mobile profile with Airfox and start building a credit score through daily smartphone usage. It’s easy for borrowers to repay Airfox loans as well; repayments can be made using cash or money transfer. Airfox app users are segmented into low risk or high risk groups, allowing peer-to-peer lenders to sponsor AirTokens through an Ethereum smart-contract in Airfox’s lending platform.

https://medium.com/@AirFox/airfox-launches-mobile-app-in-brazil-giving-unbanked-citizens-access-to-previously-inaccessible-5f24d03dea79
legendary
Airfox team has selected Brazil to their starting point if they succeed to catch alone this market that is more than sufficient to establish big business to be used for future expansions. Brazil is one of the fastest growing economy to bring large clients in network. Upcoming events should have visible affects hopefully.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
AirToken Cold Storage Instructions for Ledger Nano S

The safest way to store any cryptocurrency is via the “cold storage” method. My preferred choice for cold-storage is the Ledger Nano S, as it stores the private keys on a special chip that never interacts with your computer, and is considered unhackable because in order to “sign” transactions, the physical buttons on your Ledger must be pushed by hand. One of the benefits of the Ethereum network is that you can store all of your Ethereum tokens (ERC20) on the same Ethereum address. This tutorial will show you how to store these tokens on your Ledger Nano S using My Ether Wallet.
https://medium.com/@billyryan_38597/airtoken-cold-storage-instructions-for-ledger-nano-s-420435b7494a
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Yep, this is most attractive for this project that it is sitting on very small marketcap which can grow with multiply of few times. Team is very active on every end whether it is development or representing this hidden gem at events of different kind. This market will move at sudden and then people will notice when it will be already up from here.
Activity: 129
Merit: 18
Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪
wow.... just 16 million USD market cap right now ....

and very below to ICO price (in BTC)

Seems to be very cheap.... nice time to enter!
legendary
It is in itself tells a lot that something big is on the way to be announced if team is holding it for that event. Seeing the importance which has been reserved for such long awaited update should not be hard to realize something big. Current price is short term contains potential of 10x growth seeing the market cap plus its value can be said confidently.
Pages:
Jump to: