Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 15. (Read 65984 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
a project airtoken that I am curious about and really trusted. it was only at the very wrong time when the ico process started, and at a time when it was so wrong that it began to be processed in the etherdelta. I wish they had waited a little longer but they could not. We all know the situation of the market and we see. Under these conditions it would be a miracle that a new project can really survive. That's why the decline has taken place. many new projects have damaged 5x investors. I guess three to four months later we will be expecting some better days. i have 150k air tokens and i I really have to wait.

The problem is these guys doesn't know anything about the crypto and blockchain they don't even know how to market properly. Hence the rapid decline in price and trading volume, I can't even see any signs of the NDA they said about other exchanges

They are supposed to have VC backers and one would have thought those guys would support/guide this team. Expensive mistake - at least short term.
Activity: 85
Following to see how this pans out. Interesting to see the price action over the past few weeks
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
why is the focus on the lending platform rather than allowing worldwide access to the data via media consumption?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Do you have any idea of the interest rate paid to token holders on the micro loans yet?
Activity: 560
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/airtoken/#charts

if 50 AIR = $ 1
So 1 AIR = $ 0.02
and now price AIRTOKEN go down $ 0.0068 , on thia time for good buy back again this coin for waiting come back price ICO.

I think by the end of the year this token would cost around 1 satoshi. I am very disapoointed and they left this thread to die and hide in their telegram group

The telegram group is just a better place to communicate. AirToken isn't dead only because it uses a medium to communicate which you don't like.

Looking at 24 hour volume on CMC, this thing is dead for all practical purposes ($18k volume). Other tokens that launched around the same time are trading over $1M (AST, POWR) and presumably did a better job of getting their tokens listed. At current prices these guys should be buying and burning their tokens.

Even something that did an equally shitty job of getting listed (CND) has managed to hold its price.

No argument about volume being a good indicator for the health of a coin. I just said it's crap to judge whether a coin is a live or not because a dev doesn't post in BCT but instead prefers communicating via telegram. The point you made is totally valid though. The volume for AirToken is awful.
if devs won't do anything at least to support the current price,there's a possibility to see 20-30 satoshi for token in this month   Sad
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

if 50 AIR = $ 1
So 1 AIR = $ 0.02
and now price AIRTOKEN go down $ 0.0068 , on thia time for good buy back again this coin for waiting come back price ICO.

I think by the end of the year this token would cost around 1 satoshi. I am very disapoointed and they left this thread to die and hide in their telegram group

The telegram group is just a better place to communicate. AirToken isn't dead only because it uses a medium to communicate which you don't like.

Looking at 24 hour volume on CMC, this thing is dead for all practical purposes ($18k volume). Other tokens that launched around the same time are trading over $1M (AST, POWR) and presumably did a better job of getting their tokens listed. At current prices these guys should be buying and burning their tokens.

Even something that did an equally shitty job of getting listed (CND) has managed to hold its price.

No argument about volume being a good indicator for the health of a coin. I just said it's crap to judge whether a coin is a live or not because a dev doesn't post in BCT but instead prefers communicating via telegram. The point you made is totally valid though. The volume for AirToken is awful.
Activity: 406
There are a fixed price in US for the air/airtoken wen app connected with coins?
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
a project airtoken that I am curious about and really trusted. it was only at the very wrong time when the ico process started, and at a time when it was so wrong that it began to be processed in the etherdelta. I wish they had waited a little longer but they could not. We all know the situation of the market and we see. Under these conditions it would be a miracle that a new project can really survive. That's why the decline has taken place. many new projects have damaged 5x investors. I guess three to four months later we will be expecting some better days. i have 150k air tokens and i I really have to wait.

The problem is these guys doesn't know anything about the crypto and blockchain they don't even know how to market properly. Hence the rapid decline in price and trading volume, I can't even see any signs of the NDA they said about other exchanges
Activity: 80
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

Activity: 14
WP is definitely worth to read!
Activity: 54

if 50 AIR = $ 1
So 1 AIR = $ 0.02

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

if 50 AIR = $ 1
So 1 AIR = $ 0.02

But you still can use this channel to check the activity of Devs Airtoken.
I have see they still working every day and have update the process of work every week. Especially, you can see they have many updates every day.
Maybe, we will see big change in the price of AirToken.

if 50 AIR = $ 1
So 1 AIR = $ 0.02

Activity: 2
Ahh looks the Team is struggling with the crypto management scene, they hold no tokens
they are totally focussed on the project and hoping for the best
Activity: 560
Some weak trades are on airtoken. What was the price for ico?
it was 0.02$ per token.All the time just falling Sad  where's gonna be the bottom  Huh
Activity: 12
Some weak trades are on airtoken. What was the price for ico?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
As soon as the devs enter high-volume exchance the token price will be doubled at least.we have to wait for it.There was an absolut bottom a few days ago.Now will be going only up.   

just waiting for the time being, yeah?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

if 50 AIR = $ 1
So 1 AIR = $ 0.02

if 50 AIR = $ 1
So 1 AIR = $ 0.02
The current price of AirToken really good to buying now. $0.0068 = 1/3 the ICO price, if this token can bounces like Monaco after dumped 300% value, I think we can see it will bounce in next 3 months Smiley.

If bitcoin continues to grow the alt coins could drop a lot more. I would be careful and only invest if I had sufficient liquidity available. But you are right the price for AirTokens is quite nice right now.
Pages:
Jump to: