Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 21. (Read 65985 times)

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Is this ICO finished? When we can buy it on exchange? anyone here know?

whenever hitbtc lists it
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Is this ICO finished? When we can buy it on exchange? anyone here know?
Activity: 315
why did people buy tokens in ICO if they were so eager to sell at a loss as soon as trading opens?
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
well, but for sure the first "discovery price" on HitBTC (abouzt 30% less than ICO price)  is not very encouraging, or am I missing sth?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
that is normal bounty plus big investors but price it will be much more if you hold your coin for long term , be patient and make great profit later!

bounty ? are you sure Cheesy mate I have stack of AIR token i don't drop shit and even I want  I have just 2 ETH to dump for whole sale so - come on this is not bounties.
You have sale others like 50 - 15 eth there this is not from bunty man.
Maybe you had hidden presale like 1/10 price or something like that.

PS: Bounty hunters don't dump ASAP... you just have 0 buy pressure that is all + inside deals
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
can any of the devs share any updates, i think they are only updating the ones registered only in the telegram. please update it also in the forum
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Good news to everyone airtoken is listed on coinmarketcup it will be good for marketing to have the coin listed there! Great project and team.
However, in current, if you want to send your AirToken to EtherDelta for trade, you need to spend a lot of money to pay the transaction fees Tongue. Now, EtherDelta has many errors and can not receiving more transactions hash, therefore I suggest keep our token or use HitBTC to exchange.
Etherdelta is so annoying i trade some of my coins but didn't trade but my ether decreasing.
The price of air now drop down hope they will open deposit on hit btc.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here’s a step by step guide to buying and storing AirToken: https://getcrypto.info/airtoken/
Activity: 826
Merit: 510
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Good news to everyone airtoken is listed on coinmarketcup it will be good for marketing to have the coin listed there! Great project and team.
However, in current, if you want to send your AirToken to EtherDelta for trade, you need to spend a lot of money to pay the transaction fees Tongue. Now, EtherDelta has many errors and can not receiving more transactions hash, therefore I suggest keep our token or use HitBTC to exchange.

The transaction fees are bad, but still acceptable. The process in general is annoying. You click and order and you never know whether you got it or not. Always waiting and waiting, and then the error pops up.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What is the ICO price of air token?
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Only 500 downloads in the playstore. Is this some kind of demo? Is their product not launched yet? If so when are they launching it?
Activity: 472
The AIR market has a great plan. I think people should not sell at this time because the price of AIR is now lower than the ICO. In the future they will try to bring AIR on more exchanges and will definitely reach a future Bittrex deal.
ICO price was $0.02, but it is much lower now, maybe they have distributed the bounty with investors' tokens, anyway, I think people who take advantage by buying this token now won't regret it later.
that is normal bounty plus big investors but price it will be much more if you hold your coin for long term , be patient and make great profit later!
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
The AIR market has a great plan. I think people should not sell at this time because the price of AIR is now lower than the ICO. In the future they will try to bring AIR on more exchanges and will definitely reach a future Bittrex deal.
ICO price was $0.02, but it is much lower now, maybe they have distributed the bounty with investors' tokens, anyway, I think people who take advantage by buying this token now won't regret it later.
Activity: 131
1/2 ico price right now?  Shocked
Activity: 432
Activity: 361
It is live already - but one cannot deposit the tokens yet. Great, how can I trade mine?

Really? There are trades on ED already...

I confirm. I cant deposit my token to etherdelta or send it to other wallet. seems like it lock

I use MetaMask

The developer sells his tokens, then unlocks the tokens, and they will already be worth nothing. Grin Keep calm!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It can give better results by waiting for big exchanges to open trading pairs for AIR token in coming days/weeks. Immediately after ICO is over specially is this period when time is hard for altcoins market selling isn't recommended action. Whats is to keep in mind there was fear of missing out sentiment which helped to raise so much money so quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: