Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 24. (Read 65985 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Hello! Tell me please, if bounty programm is still avaliable here?
Its been finished a while ago and manager sylon forwarded the spreadsheet on airtoken team please visit here so that you know the situation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-airtoken-mobile-data-accessibility-2101398
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
No, unfortunately not (((Your coins will not be credited, this is mentioned at registration. Only registered accounts can participate.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is it possible to contribute in ICO, even if I am not on whitelist? ETH address is on their website...
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Already almost collected the entire cap))) This is very good. 10th yisisla will already be traded on stock exchanges, and soon will appear on large))) Super project)))
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hello! Tell me please, if bounty programm is still avaliable here?
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Only few tokens left. This is a great ICO and they follow regulations.
Its going to be listed in major exchanges and we are going to win big Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Very cool project, quick start! hard cap will be before, I think Shocked
Activity: 54
Around 80% is raised apparently (17M out of 21M hard cap) - should close in the next 2-3 days. Pretty big presale already closed so looking promising...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
nice exchange news

Elaborate my friend. I heard some exchange rumors myself.

The CEO made an announcement on Telegram today saying that Airtoken is being diligent about AML and KYC because it will be listed on major US exchanges.

Yep, this token could be easily added on polo, bitfinex, bittrex, and etc cos they followed the regulations.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Ok but maybe he should announce that at least on all relevant platforms, and I think bitcointalk counts into that category.
Activity: 15
nice exchange news

The CEO made an announcement on Telegram today saying that Airtoken is being diligent about AML and KYC because it will be listed on major US exchanges.
Activity: 10
nice exchange news

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Nice project guys, hope it success.  Wink
I hope so this project in the future will become successful so those people who invested on this project will earn a lot of profit. More invest in this project more money to come. For sure airtoken will become successful in the future. I hope ICO will reach the target price.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Hey guys. Will you support NFC technology? And is translation to Hebrew still actual to you?

Bounty campaign closed and stakes have been counted. I'm afraid you're too late khavér shelí .
Activity: 58
Looks like a pretty credible ICO with the Techstars and VC backing. Definitely going to take a good look.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Bizarre that there is still no communication whatsoever from Airfox about the token sale having started yesterday instead of the 5th as they announced.

The whitelist is the token sale. KYC is required for 100% of airtoken sale participants. As it will be a very long process, this is being done over many days in batches leading up to the October 5 date. On that date, token creation will happen. There are about $1 million USD worth of tokens left to go.

hello sir it means the token is close to sold out?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bizarre that there is still no communication whatsoever from Airfox about the token sale having started yesterday instead of the 5th as they announced.

The whitelist is the token sale. KYC is required for 100% of airtoken sale participants. As it will be a very long process, this is being done over many days in batches leading up to the October 5 date. On that date, token creation will happen. There are about $1 million USD worth of tokens left to go.
Activity: 28
Nice project guys, hope it success.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: