Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 25. (Read 65985 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Bizarre that there is still no communication whatsoever from Airfox about the token sale having started yesterday instead of the 5th as they announced.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
how many is the hard cap?
when the ico will over?
Hardcap is 21 million$ = 1,5 billion token. ICO will launch on 5 - OCt for 31 day. maybe will end soon if they reach hardcap
I guess AirToken ICO project will succeed and reach to hardcap early. The potential of this project had proved in pre-sale. But the price of Ethereum is falling down now, I worry this problem will be a reason make investor do not want continue to invest.

The price of ETH has stabilized since the recent downswing and sentiment is leaning towards positive. Don't lose faith my friend.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
when the ico will over?
Hardcap is 21 million$ = 1,5 billion token. ICO will launch on 5 - OCt for 31 day. maybe will end soon if they reach hardcap
I guess AirToken ICO project will succeed and reach to hardcap early. The potential of this project had proved in pre-sale. But the price of Ethereum is falling down now, I worry this problem will be a reason make investor do not want continue to invest.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
They have raised very good amount for short term. They will hit hard cap.
Activity: 14
Is it true that they are less than $5 million away from the hardcap?
Activity: 11
What exchanges will this be on? Looking forward to the future of this. Excellent team and vision.

Hitbtc for sure. If we do our part, we can get it on binance.

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001787571
Activity: 15
I hope the change of day tokens sale will make more investors interested because in September there are many fluctuations in this market, especially the price of BTC has decreased a lot. I think in October people will focus on this project more because it has a good start.

September was a terrible month because of the China news. Moving to October was a great idea. With eth ready for a breakout, I think this will be hitting the exchanges at the perfect moment.
Activity: 11
What exchanges will this be on? Looking forward to the future of this. Excellent team and vision.
Activity: 16
1 really potential project. I see the whitelist has been closed and we should trust this project because they have a very good team and always support people on this project. I will buy AIR as soon as listed on the good exchange.

I will buy it once it hits the exchanges too. I was upset that they did their sale this way because now I can't get in, but it is the correct and legal way to do it.
Activity: 23
im seeing on their website "harvard launch lab"? does that mean they launched via a harvard startup program?

I know Sara, the co-founder, went to Harvard before working for Google.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

What do you mean? It means that the coin is listed on EtherDelta. What else are you seeing there?
He asks because the token slae hasn't started, and no tokens have been distributed, however the team announced that EtherDelta and Hitbtc will list AIR token.

But that is not really surprising, is it? You find pretty much every ERC20 token on Etherdelta.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
when the ico will over?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
when the ico will over?
Can somebody from Airfox please clarify what the fuck is going on?

Nothing on the twitter or here or offical subreddit but SMS went on this morning and the wallet is filling up - https://etherscan.io/address/0x762C0f710cddBAE48d121f87AF45B392cEc2C815

Another badly run ICO
Activity: 37
Hi JohnnyUA, we now have Russian (and Chinese) translations at http://www.airtoken.com/

A Dutch one will be coming soon, and perhaps other translations also.

Why is the sale 3 days earlier than planned? I have received a SMS.
Activity: 37
Hi there..what is the total supply?(will be)

Thanks
SMS received this morning saying that the Air Token sale is open and almost sold out, then inviting me to continue etc

Is this a scam, it's 3 days early.

If so, how do they have my phone number?
Activity: 35
rumour is it was 35-45% discount for presale
Activity: 50
What was the number of tokens in AIR presale? I see that Air received 6 500 000 $.  But what was the price of token during presale? I can't find this information.

I would like to know the same their is no information about this anywhere.
Activity: 5
What was the number of tokens in AIR presale? I see that Air received 6 500 000 $.  But what was the price of token during presale? I can't find this information.
Pages:
Jump to: