Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 10. (Read 5237 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hi, is it possible to work as a moderator in a group and receive funds?
Activity: 81
This was just a popup of us testing some software for something else bigger coming later this month Smiley
Activity: 39
It has been 7 months since the aitheon bounty started
Sylon still havent passed the spreadsheets to you guys???
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Is this token already trades somewhere except idex? And what the circulation supply now?

No exchange currently, even the ones with autolisting (like idex or forkdelta) you still can't exchange them as they're currently locked. More info about distribution and exchange will come in two weeks, said telegram
you are right, thanx, I saw the ticker AIC on idex and was thinking that it is Aitheon, but it is Akaiito (don't even know what is this).
What ticker has Aitheon token now?

I think it'll be also an AIC. Few weeks ago there's someone brought this to attention that turns out to be there are lots of coins and tokens with similar symbols. I am not sure if this will be an issue in a near future or not.
in case of pchain (PAI) and Project AI (PAI) it is a real problem now) seems like it is a war between them for a ticker) and I'm a bit nervous, coz I'm a pchain hodler...

Given that the token is not yet distributed (for bounty and airdrop) and the funds on investors wallet are also frozen, maybe they still can change the ticker to other symbols. As they're currently on negotiation with exchanges, maybe the name will (or even, already is) changed to other name. Let me try to bring this issue to their telegram channel
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Is this token already trades somewhere except idex? And what the circulation supply now?

No exchange currently, even the ones with autolisting (like idex or forkdelta) you still can't exchange them as they're currently locked. More info about distribution and exchange will come in two weeks, said telegram
you are right, thanx, I saw the ticker AIC on idex and was thinking that it is Aitheon, but it is Akaiito (don't even know what is this).

I think it'll be also an AIC. Few weeks ago there's someone brought this to attention that turns out to be there are lots of coins and tokens with similar symbols. I am not sure if this will be an issue in a near future or not.
in case of pchain (PAI) and Project AI (PAI) it is a real problem now) seems like it is a war between them for a ticker) and I'm a bit nervous, coz I'm a pchain hodler...
legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 101
There’s been an issue for months that was supposed to be resolved. I’ve brought this to attention multiple times.

Remember that we are all token holders and members of this community. As leaders of such, we know that our decisions impact each and every one of us and we want to make the best possible decisions.
Activity: 45
We will continue to move forward with the exchange process and expect this to be completed within the upcoming weeks. Total token allocation we expect to announce within 1-2 weeks and airdrop tokens will begin distribution soon after.
legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 60
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision.
i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
Activity: 29
Hope you discover enough resources to evolve your project.
Engaging idea, discerning website, outstanding design.  Good luck guys!
Most epic slam ive seen! Get that guy outta here! Respect for Andrew big time we dont need people like him mudding uip the waters!
If you have completed step 1 to 7 of registration then you will get tokens if you pass verification.
What are you trying? Do you want read Aitheon news?
can you provide the feed link of the news in the website? Tried a couple of options adding in the end of the url and didn´t work.
Activity: 51
As you are well versed in crypto, you know that the process of getting on exchanges requires intensive back and forth relay of information and verification for the process to be completed and AIC to be listed on exchanges.
Activity: 75
. Have you considered being available on upcoming Ethos universal wallet? You should give it some thought...just my humble opinion. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: