Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 6. (Read 5237 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
If you were involved in Aitheon ICO and haven’t done KYC, your tokens will still be unlocked with everyone else’s correct?
3I ask because I am against KYC, I do not do illegal activity but my appeal to the crypto space was not having every move I make tracked.  I don’t want to lose my tokens but I also will not be doing any KYC either way.

Had you been part in bounty? Or in ICO? If you take part in ICO then you should know that kyc is mandatory, you put your money to them then I assume you trust them either. Or if you're part of bounty, then I guess you won't get your tokens if you don't comply in their kyc and just forget your AIC. But at least your identity is safe and I think that matters to you.

why did this rule change?
I don't understand this project.
so if we don't give KYC, the bounty participants will not be able to receive their reward.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you were involved in Aitheon ICO and haven’t done KYC, your tokens will still be unlocked with everyone else’s correct?
3I ask because I am against KYC, I do not do illegal activity but my appeal to the crypto space was not having every move I make tracked.  I don’t want to lose my tokens but I also will not be doing any KYC either way.

Had you been part in bounty? Or in ICO? If you take part in ICO then you should know that kyc is mandatory, you put your money to them then I assume you trust them either. Or if you're part of bounty, then I guess you won't get your tokens if you don't comply in their kyc and just forget your AIC. But at least your identity is safe and I think that matters to you.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
The project is good and i saw how the team is very trying to develop it,i liked to participate in a strong project.Can you find out when there will be payments for the social network?

It is not yet started, they're on the process of KYC submission, you need to pass kyc to get your payment for airdrop and bounty.

Does that apply to all bounty participants if they want to get their prizes from the work they have done so far.

As far as I know, yes. You'll need to log into your aitheon account (or create one, suppose you haven't), and there will be instruction to upload three things for kyc, which are: pic of yourself holding a national ID with a piece of paper stating today's date, the close up pic of that ID you hold, and lastly typing your ID number into the given column
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The project is good and i saw how the team is very trying to develop it,i liked to participate in a strong project.Can you find out when there will be payments for the social network?

It is not yet started, they're on the process of KYC submission, you need to pass kyc to get your payment for airdrop and bounty.

Does that apply to all bounty participants if they want to get their prizes from the work they have done so far.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 92
Hi All, really pleased to have invested in Aitheon and looking forward to the future developments. When you talked to James at Cryptorookies you were all exhausted with all of the travelling and shows. Has that all settled down for the moment or are you all still working all over the world? Just interested in how the months ahead are looking for you guys? We are over in California from the UK next month and we were wondering if there is any place we could visit to find out more about Aitheon?
Activity: 91
Activity: 147
Hello admin, I believed  that there's  no kyc needed for aitheon  bounty participants  right? But why I couldn't  view my dashboard when I used to access  my aitheon website account?
legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Activity: 7
If you don’t care about bounty and air drops and bought your tokens long before Kyc was even mentioned.. when do you get to access your tokens?
Activity: 40
Do I need to redo my KYC again I didn't participate in bounty program but I did contribute on the presale. When I login today it no longer said KYC verified
Activity: 40
We will update you on that after completion of kyc process. Also, as we said 1% is allocated for current and future bounties, bug bounties, airdrops and related promotions.
Activity: 61
My personal view - Aitheon is making sure all it's users are real and legitimate which is really good move and I respect this. Aitheon is far more than typical ico and many guys still stuck in bounties. They dont try to understand Aitheon's  mission and don't think beyond few dollars/tokens.
We are still working on same so please stay tuned for updates.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Some studies report hundreds of percent return on investment, which may explain RPA’s rapid evolution and explosive growth.
People may think that RPA will replace human workers, but studies show that it allows them to perform more interesting and important work. The results are more work and higher levels of productivity and employee retention.
Activity: 205
In my case I have the AIC token in my myther wallet since April, but now I see that they are asking for KYC when I already did it in their respective moment and for that reason I already transferred my tokens, should I re-register the steps of the KYC?
Activity: 132
https://www.afcea.org/content/disruptive-design-robotic-process-automation-invades-workplace
Some studies report hundreds of percent return on investment, which may explain RPA’s rapid evolution and explosive growth.
People may think that RPA will replace human workers, but studies show that it allows them to perform more interesting and important work. The results are more work and higher levels of productivity and employee retention.
legendary
Wait... What?

Any info on this project? Does not seem live.

I personally would prefer if they also active on this thread, as it'll be funny if those copy-paste accounts are caught redhanded directly copying admin's post, just like the one below you, the exact copy of one of the.telegram manager. But to answer your question, yes, they're very active on telegram. Currently they're talking about KYC for every member, including the airdrop-er, hunter, and investors. Do you participate in any? And have you submit the KYC?
Activity: 126
My personal view - Aitheon is making sure all it's users are real and legitimate which is really good move and I respect this. Aitheon is far more than typical ico and many guys still stuck in bounties. They dont try to understand Aitheon's  mission and don't think beyond few dollars/tokens.
Activity: 162
https://kek.gg/i/53X4s2.png
https://kek.gg/i/6qHMB.png
https://kek.gg/i/7dV9w4.png

Note: I am making this original post for Aitheon. I am not the point of contact.
Any info on this project? Does not seem live.
Pages:
Jump to: