Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 14. (Read 5237 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I was participated in Airdrop and was successful completed KYC but have not added AITHEON ICO in telegram name because I don't know
Balance still showing zero
Activity: 12
Hope many investor support your business when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 74
In conclusion, we are now at a point where some of the cobot suppliers have customers willing to talk publicly and validate the benefits of these systems. And the benefits are very real when it comes to ecommerce picking!
Activity: 75
The article is not specifically about Aitheon.  The article discusses the rapidly growing industry which is one Aitheon’s focuses on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Our press releases are available on the aitheon dashboard and also the aitheon AUA video on YouTube is great for partnerships information
Activity: 280
My account shows KYC verified but No token in wallet.
I join airdrop and also pass KYC but received not token in dashboard
Activity: 84
Yep have read it many times ty. Im referring to you guys saying there will be an announcement the 16th. If theres no announcement or the team needs more time no worries just say that vs "read the announcement". I do care for and respect the team if they need more time just want to make sure i didnt miss anything is all thank you.
Activity: 58
When do we receive our airdrops? I haven't got mine yet
Activity: 81
Wasn’t airdrop’s announcement expected this week?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
And can we hit exchanges till the end of the month???

I think no but I just hope it will be but the team are having full load of works from kyc verification to analyzing the total token allocations. And as for the exchange because of non disclosure agreement, team are still has nothing to say tho.

For the airdrop, do users need to keep Aitheon ICO in the username until distribution, or is it ok to take it off?

Yes you can now take it off.
Activity: 58
For the airdrop, do users need to keep Aitheon ICO in the username until distribution, or is it ok to take it off?
Activity: 81
If you’ve sent eth from an address you need to keep the same address because the tokens will go there.
Activity: 73
If you’ve sent eth from an address you need to keep the same address because the tokens will go there.
Activity: 82
Abubakar you can change your address (if you only participate in the airdrop) we didn't start the distribution process you still have time to change
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
For the airdrop,my kyc is confirmed verified buh on my dashboard am having zero token and have successfully completed task, what could have been the reasons for an zero token on my dashboard?
When is the distribution date for airdrop?
Activity: 280
Abubakar you can change your address (if you only participate in the airdrop) we didn't start the distribution process you still have time to change
Activity: 60
You will receive them in your personal wallet (the address that you save on your Aitheon dashboard but you will see them on your dashboard wallet, remember the dashboard wallet is not o real one its just a reflection of your public address that you save
Activity: 74
And can we hit exchanges till the end of the month???
Activity: 35
I like the construction of this project! Very nice logo, rational idea, excellence logo.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I get email from Aitheon where says about KYC:
Although it may seem that after the ICO closed the team's work was over, this is far from the truth. With nearly 13,000 participants in the airdrop, verifying KYC submissions for each individual and disbursing tokens to that many wallets will take some time.
I would like to clarify whether need  KYC  for bounty campaign participants or it only for investors?

As per one of the admin's answer on telegram for this similar question, bounty participants doesn't need to pass KYC, only the airdrop and investors are the ones that have to pass it. Exact sentence and question quoted below

Aндpeй Шeйкo:
For the company bounty, the KYC test should be done or not ??

Flo AITHEON ICO:
No you don't need the Kyc ( bounty campaign)
Pages:
Jump to: