Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 16. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It is too late to change name now and get credit, but you can change your name to remove the ICO tag and credit will be the same
Merit: 0
Everyone is complaining about it today, every piece of my social media has a complaint about Bitmex.
I went to their illegal Seattle ICO announcement, and their guy didn't know the basics of blockchain, his company or trading. I quietly suggested not putting money into it.
Activity: 252
Robotics as a service describes many aspects of the Aitheon platform.  Overall Robotics as a service revenues are projected to grow from $217 million (in 2016) to $34 billion in 2026.
Activity: 30
i participated in the airdrop and i wanted to know where can i see my balance
Activity: 82
i participated in the airdrop and i wanted to know where can i see my balance
well i found it ! Smiley
however, its still = to 0, is it normal ?
Activity: 81
I was away very long. I missed a lot and I did not participate in the ICO. What is happening now?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I know it may be repetitive question- can we remove AITHEON ICO from last name or need to keep it

You can remove it, but the bounty payment will not happen sometime soon, it's planned to be distributed on several weeks. Join their telegram for further updates
Activity: 51
I know it may be repetitive question- can we remove AITHEON ICO from last name or need to keep it
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Now that the ICO is over, when are we going to receive our bounty tokens please ?

Although it should be asked on the bounty thread, I can understand that one will perceive that it will be easier to get an official and quicker answer here. They announce this on their pinned message on telegram, that the exchange will come in several weeks and the bounty distribution will also happen in several weeks but they assure that the bounty will be received by participants before AIC entered exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Now that the ICO is over, when are we going to receive our bounty tokens please ?
Activity: 30
Thank you, but still i havent received my airdrop tokens. Can i know any dates when it will be distributed??
Activity: 37
I joined this plan. I'm interested to watch how the owners perform the business!
Merit: 10
I bought a ledger and I would like to change my Ether Address for the airdrop, is it possible ?
How will the tokens from the airdrop will be transfer ? Directly to the ETH address we gave or we will have to do somehting else ?
Activity: 207
Alex to be able to see your tokens ERC-20 you needs to use Nano S with MyEtherWallet
With the native ether wallet of the Nano S (Chrome aplication) you don't have the option ''Add Custom Token'', but MEW have,
Activity: 92
Ledger Wallet doesn't natively support any Ethereum tokens, so if you sent some tokens there, they can't display in your operations and balance.
To manage your tokens, you need to use your Nano S with MyEtherWallet instead of the Ledger Wallet Ethereum Chrome application which won't display any tokens
Activity: 140
A recent report by Tractica Research estimates that the worldwide sales of warehousing and logistics robots will reach $22.4 billion by the end of 2021, with robot unit shipments reaching 620,000 units per year by 2021.
Activity: 83
how to receive my airdrop token? just wait?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Congratulation for the successful ICO and Airdrop, everything is closed now I hope I will be able to receive my bounty token as soon as possible  Cheesy
Activity: 74
 my account I could not verify, I never got the verification email I can do
Activity: 61
 no i ve make mistake lot receive yet its not aic aidrop on thé pic but aph ^^
Pages:
Jump to: