Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 20. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 280
does anybody knows when aitheon will be listed in some exchange?
No one will give you this information. Information about listings on the exchanges is kept secret. It's against the rules of exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
does anybody knows when aitheon will be listed in some exchange?
Activity: 252
Step 4 seems to be stuck for me, I have joined the channel, pressed start and got a confirmation it worked. Can that one take some time too?
Activity: 164
Just finished my graphics contest submission. Win or lose, don’t matter to me, but I wanted to share it with this awesome community! I wanted to tie together the elements I believe make Aitheon a unique and special project. Aitheon (center logo) is the bridge between human’s native intelligence (right side of brain), to robotics AI (left side), and uses swarm cluster intelligence (different colored nodes in network) to do so. I hope you enjoy it, and I can’t wait to see what other people come up with! Cheers, Bronson
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
When wil tokens be airdroped?

On their telegram, they said that tokens will start to be distributed after the ICO ends, that is after june the 5th, I think they will distribute all of the tokens at the same time
Activity: 122
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 how much time does it take for the tokens to arrive post verification?
Activity: 252
I managed to, but before I completed it I was in this group, when I got to step 5 it didn't confirm it, waiting since yeasterday to confirm step 5
Activity: 266
Abdullahi is not correct, please you need to add AITHEON ICO to your last name from telegram settings, not writing were in the chat AITHEON ICO
legendary
Wait... What?
Crowdsale will be closing in less than two weeks. Hope everyone gets on board before the ride. The 20% discount is still on going so better to full our bags.

Airdrop is still live as well for all eligible accounts. Visit aitheon channel for more info. https://t.me/aitheon

Does the progress bar on the site stuck? I don't remember the exact number down to the last digit, but it seems the number didn't move for days
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Crowdsale will be closing in less than two weeks. Hope everyone gets on board before the ride. The 20% discount is still on going so better to full our bags.

Airdrop is still live as well for all eligible accounts. Visit aitheon channel for more info. https://t.me/aitheon
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Aitheon rolls out 6 new Digibots to simplify business processes on its blockchain platform. Aitheon introduces a pack of new digibots, virtual representations of AI-based robots that can perform a wide range of tasks to help small businesses automate their operations:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/23/aitheon-rolls-5-new-digibots-simplify-business-processes-blockchain-platform/
legendary
Wait... What?

I am not so sure that it will be worth 35$ when it hit exchange because people who bought it during pre-sale got a really big bonus. And also there are lots of tokens for the bounty program so there is a high risk of a dump

I don't think it's a high risk of a dump, I think it's a certainty, especially by those who purchased large amounts they will dump for a quick profit..but it might not be so profitable now that Bitcoin has crashed, and it maybe better to hold until the market recovers.
Dumping is an almost predictable event that happen at some point on every ICO. IMO, there is two ways to face it, either the team let the tokens flow at once and let the price crashed to their worst because of the weakhands leave their tokens and start picking up and building after the more serious traders get ahold of their own token, or the team can do a staged distribution, where the most prioritized members (that is the ICO investors) get their first so if a case of dump happen, they already had their chance to leave, followed by bounty hunters that (at least) put some effort to get their tokens, and followed at the least by airdroppers as they basically did nothing (or submitting their identity on aitheon's case) and will be the most sure case of dumping.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
There is nothing preventing people from making multiple accounts. Its ok to skip KYC for 3-5$ airdrops but for $35 per account people will go into trouble to create multiple fake accounts and claim airdrop tokens worth hundreds of dollars. Not stopping them would show lack of respect to people that actually bought tokens with their money.

I am not so sure that it will be worth 35$ when it hit exchange because people who bought it during pre-sale got a really big bonus. And also there are lots of tokens for the bounty program so there is a high risk of a dump

I don't think it's a high risk of a dump, I think it's a certainty, especially by those who purchased large amounts they will dump for a quick profit..but it might not be so profitable now that Bitcoin has crashed, and it maybe better to hold until the market recovers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There is nothing preventing people from making multiple accounts. Its ok to skip KYC for 3-5$ airdrops but for $35 per account people will go into trouble to create multiple fake accounts and claim airdrop tokens worth hundreds of dollars. Not stopping them would show lack of respect to people that actually bought tokens with their money.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Aitheon are increasing to a 20% discount on all token purchases until the last 24 hours of their ICO. More information here:

https://medium.com/@AitheonOfficial/aitheon-reinstates-20-discount-marco-cryptos-review-80112a75b1b3
Activity: 6
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
If it is a $2-$3  airdrop a KYC isnt necessary cause people wont go into trouble to create new acounts over and over again for that reward. But for $35 per account its different. Without KYC you will 100% have people creating multiple accounts and claim aidrop tokens worth hundreds of $

That's the point of KYC — filtering the bots and multiaccount owners. The project want his token be presented for a wide range of people, not a small number of adventurers
Activity: 210
I completed all the task but really keeping the name changed like this is not nice...proper companies don't need that, it's a shame
At least it could be optional for more coins
But that's so ridiculous
I liked the id of getting coins from your airdrop,but that sucks
I get my name back
I wish Aitheon a big success even if their com choices are bad
Activity: 238
If it is a $2-$3  airdrop a KYC isnt necessary cause people wont go into trouble to create new acounts over and over again for that reward. But for $35 per account its different. Without KYC you will 100% have people creating multiple accounts and claim aidrop tokens worth hundreds of $
Pages:
Jump to: