Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 29. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I'm not at all sure that it is possible to implement it, since it requires large expenditures for this project
Activity: 54
where i can find social medias of developers team like Linkedin?
Activity: 54
I tried to get the idea of the project but I didn’t manage to do it. I didn’t manage to understand how it will look like? how it will work?
Activity: 58
This application definitely has a future, the project will be able to interest a large number of users . I hope the developers will realize their ideas
Activity: 43
Does the company have strategic partner?
Activity: 74
The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Say me when the ICO start?
Activity: 44
How long will the tokens of this ICO last? At what stage is this project?
Activity: 65
Hello Admin,  wonderful project i must say .Wen do u start crowd Sale ?
Activity: 85
Apart from the USA, What countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale?
Activity: 88
I hope your project will be successful. I would like to see the implementation of such a service, ecosystem which will make different between humans and robots Of course I will participate.
Activity: 51
What are differents your project with other similar projects?
Activity: 78
Hello! It looks good and the roadmap describes the process of the project development in detail. I think it will be interesting to watch the results of your -ICO.
Activity: 76
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 78
What will the team do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
If this is even a technology from the future, then we need to start using it now. I think with time such technologies will be more popular.
Activity: 70
Really interesting project, I think even one of the best this year.
Activity: 87
Very promising and well-built project

Its really good team very strong, there project is very interesting and potential ,,,good luck guys
Activity: 87
Is there a minimal amount to invest?
Activity: 73
I really can't wait for the public sale, I have just signed up for white listing! are there any calculators on the Aitheon website .
Activity: 81
Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Pages:
Jump to: