Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 28. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 105
Nice project,i believe will be great in the future
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I just briefly looked at the faq. Just wondering if I need to set up another wallet on myetherwallet and should I pre buy ether to buy into Aitheon?

As they're an ETH token and token offering happen on ETH pair, then yes, you'll need to have ether to buy into Aitheon. And thus, you'll need to pre-buy eth, unless you already have some
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Its through your Myetherwallet. When the ICO is open you will sent your eth through your MEW to the address thats going to appear on dashboard.
We have a guide on the custom add token after that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I just briefly looked at the faq. Just wondering if I need to set up another wallet on myetherwallet and should I pre buy ether to buy into Aitheon?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 Tongue I am the Editor and marketing manager of kriptoparahaber which got 600k views last month and just focus on blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrency. private message me if interested in sponsored articles and to be on our banner.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Guys, how do you think? Can team of this project change start date of ICO to later time? Because I don't think that situation on market will change in 15 days. And this situation is not the best time for token-sale.

I think there is something wrong with my brain, because I actually kept thinking that this bad situation is actually a good thing and that we shouldn't push it backward anymore. Because ETH price is decreasing, it means it is more affordable and people would be able to invest easier as the price is currently more reachable. With this, the hard cap will also be easier to achieve, and team only need to wait a little bit (suppose that the price won't get better after the hard cap reached) until the eth rate reached the desired level. Right?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
SmileyPrimeStar bitcointalk topic Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Guys, how do you think? Can team of this project change start date of ICO to later time? Because I don't think that situation on market will change in 15 days. And this situation is not the best time for token-sale.
Activity: 56
Great job! I’m happy to monitor fast development of this project day by day. The more developers begin cooperate with different countries
Activity: 70
Please comment everything on this Bitcointalk
Merit: 2
I want to know the mission of your project
Tell us about the mission of the project
the relevance of the project is important. In general, the platform is wonderful, I'm sure that as soon as I find out all the questions that interest me, I will participate here Roll Eye
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
 Grin very nice  Grin
This is the first project to hire the team newbie bitcointalk, support ANN topic
maybe soon projects up also applied this to their campaign
Activity: 98
I like the quality of their website, and if they provide an excellent design and interface for the public platform, I think they will be the top.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Looking forward to this project  if team keep up work hard with roadmap ,i am sure will be a great project also give investors more profits in future.
Activity: 42
I think it's great opportunity to invest at this ico because of they have team with them and very strong road map so I am sure that this ico going to get great success in coming days.
Activity: 54
Mad just a project! I never even imagined that such technologies could be implemented

Activity: 73
I wish you great success with your nice project. I'm glad, to see your ICO so early and get the chance to invest.
Activity: 74
How much 1 Aitheon will cost in ICO?
Activity: 53
Are all team members from one county?
Pages:
Jump to: