Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 32. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hey.
Guys tell me - where do I need to report on the bounty campaign please? When does the current week end?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
We need more actions here guys. I make this posts hoping that all of us who participate into Aitheon bounty will make at least 1 post per day here talking about Aitheon project , team or anything you want as long as we help Aitheon project succed.

Who's with me ?

I would really love to have a better visibility too, because after all, their success is also our profit, as our payment rate is extremely dependant on it. But, if asking people to post here once a day, it has a potent of backfire if what being discussed or posted are too monotonous and meaningless.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
We need more actions here guys. I make this posts hoping that all of us who participate into Aitheon bounty will make at least 1 post per day here talking about Aitheon project , team or anything you want as long as we help Aitheon project succed.

Who's with me ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 69
For those interested, I just finished the Dutch translation of the whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yNULANFcFiZNF9Cmpad8020dPT_B0XHC
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This project seems like one that would break technological boundaries, if this innovative robotics can be implemented into real life everyday use, then the sky is the limit.

As much as I agree with you, that it would use AI, robotic and human symbiosis, businesses become automated from a single access point to complete all mundane business tasks without the need for owner input, what role does blockchain play in all of this?
Activity: 420
This project seems like one that would break technological boundaries, if this innovative robotics can be implemented into real life everyday use, then the sky is the limit.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
i heard you just sold out the pre sale right?
but will you care enough to share the amount collected?

also i just wanna ask if i will decide to join the main sale, what bonuses you offer for the first day?
and the important question is, do you have KYC?

If you refer to their latest whitepaper (1.18), the info about discount will be on page 27, I'll suggest you to look at that page as they gave a detailed discount per days.

And for KYC, yes, they also have it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Done joining bounty campaign Cool
Actually web and whitepaper is so good base on my own observation  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
what kind of stock do you want?
What is utility token?
What about the value? It will be fixed?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Cant wait for ICO to start to invest something that i saved  because i believe Aitheon technology will be huge in the future when blockchain is part of our lives
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
i heard you just sold out the pre sale right?
but will you care enough to share the amount collected?

also i just wanna ask if i will decide to join the main sale, what bonuses you offer for the first day?
and the important question is, do you have KYC?
Activity: 49
Joined , good luck for your project .Aitheon  go to Moon OK
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
Is Aitheon the first the digital ecosystem that enables symbiosis between Humans and A.I. / Robotics or there are others on the market today ?
I joined twitter campaign

How many retweet  allow in one day?

Thank you so much.

I don't think you should ask it here waybesuricata because this is the ANN thread of Aitheon and not the Bounty thread, if you have any question on the bounty program then you should post this on the bounty thread or you can send a private message to the bounty manager, his username on bitcointalk is Sylon. This is the ANN thread where you can talk about the project, ask question on the project or post an update.
here is the link to the bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-aitheon-digital-ecosystem-simplifying-your-world-w-ai-robots-2836062
Activity: 1848
Merit: 345
I joined twitter campaign

How many retweet  allow in one day?

Thank you so much.
Sorry but I am a youtuber and really want more   specifics for Aitheon before I review it. Will Aitheon tokens be on exchanges and if so what's the timeline?

Usually if they got accepted in an exchange then they probably have a NDA which stand for Non disclosure agreement and it means they cannot say anything. But I am sure they will be on an exchange after the ICO, they want to raise 80 million usd so they will have lots of money to be on a big exchange like Binance.
If you want to ask the team any questions then I think you should do it on telegram. They will help you.
Activity: 392
 Sorry but I am a youtuber and really want more   specifics for Aitheon before I review it. Will Aitheon tokens be on exchanges and if so what's the timeline?

Activity: 1
Кaк пиcaть в тeмe??
maybe I just read this project, and I've never known human projects and robots before, but it looks good, interesting websites, some videos on their channel, and this team has a complete social media channel.
there is a lot project with A.I technology Robotic before, but Aitheon has a different concept and i'm sure about this project will success and get best price on exchange.

This ANN is really quiet, I don't know why it doesn't get much attention. I really think that Aitheon is a good project and deserve more followers, if you look at Nucleus Vision or GoNetwork, they have lots of members on Telegram something like over 100 000 followers but Aitheon only have 2500 followers. People need to look at real project like this one, they are trying to make the world a better place to live. The team is really helpful on telegram compared it to other project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
maybe I just read this project, and I've never known human projects and robots before, but it looks good, interesting websites, some videos on their channel, and this team has a complete social media channel.
there is a lot project with A.I technology Robotic before, but Aitheon has a different concept and i'm sure about this project will success and get best price on exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: